Read this it is on cabel News staions like CNN and MSNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Atlanta GA a Car were five BLACK minors, ages 9, 12, 14, 15 and 16, authorities said. s the car approached the children’s home near Walters and Greenwood streets, the three youngest children jumped out and ran, officials said. Car was speeding and driving erratically .A second officer responded to assist while the first officer followed the three minors in his vehicle,” the GBI said in a statement.
The second officer opened fire on the two teens inside the car after they reportedly drove toward him with a Gun they Stole from their mother as he approached the vehicle, authorities said.
Nobody was struck by the gunfire, and the 15- and 16-year-old got out of the car while it was still in drive, Miles said. According to investigators, a struggle ensued and the 15-year-old was injured by the officer as he arrested him/ I ask these questions who lets kids that age drive a car, that is illegal the legal driving age in Georgia with no adult is 18 yrs old Black or white male or female, and the stolen Gun which I am sure the 16 year old boy had the registration for ha ha was pointed at Police to shoot. Now why is thier no outrage about this and why only the CNN stations says Police Brutality and show as another reason to defund the Police?

Gotta link or are you just making it up?

Spell....check. Or, get a life...and get off the family computer. I don't mind a good troll, but waking up to this every morning is getting tiresome.
No link, nothing to back your screed up.

• Banned
Spell....check. Or, get a life...and get off the family computer. I don't mind a good troll, but waking up to this every morning is getting tiresome.
No link, nothing to back your screed up.
If mommy lets you read read The Wall street Journal or C-Span all legally quoted from their and their spelling is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back