Read this incoherent mumbo-jumbo and tell me Biden doesn’t have mental capacity issues

Biden is an old man who is clearly fading. Hopefully it will be very slow fade.
Calling the leader of a geopolitical foe a killer and then saying such a proclamation will have no impact on your first meeting with him qualifies as a "slow fade" to you?

"Killer", "Rocket Man", it's all unacceptable.
Trump qualifiers.... is Biden not capable enough to be judged on his own merits? Or are the constant qualifiers your way of avoiding the fact that you all supported this word salad chef?

It just gets old seeing people condemn one for things they excused another for doing. As I often note, anything you excuse from the person you support will only get worse with the next.

We need to get away from this extreme partisanship. It's like those who cheer Biden for saying we need to remove troops but condemned Trump for the same. It's like those who condemned Bush for starting wars but absolutely refuse to condemn Obama.

Neither Biden nor Trump is/was fit to be president.
and despite all this -- not a single policy has been mentioned....

just feelings over this guy or another guy.......

....I still support Social Security, Medicare, FDIC, Voting Rights -- even tho the presidents who signed these bills are dead....

.....which tells me if one worshiped or glorified the presidents who signed them or not doesn't matter

Attachments

• the 3 stooges.jpg
    the 3 stooges.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
  • my canoe.png
    my canoe.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, it shows Biden is old. Big deal.

What should worry the Trumpies is that even this old man is so easily a so much better President than the orange ape, despite his age. Perhaps he'd still easily be a better President who made more sense if he had a stroke.
A much better president to the hapless, lazy Dim dregs sitting around waiting for welfare checks like doggies looking for a treat. Right brainless???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back