Re-Paving The Highway To Hell

I agree that anything under American rule is more free than what will be under the one world government. But it is also true, that Americans have already fought wars for people who took large parts of American freedom away.
To anotherlife: Which wars are you talking about? As far as I know, Americans never fought a war for people in foreign lands. The Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the war against Islam that Muslims started, were fought in defense of this country. Americans lost some freedoms in those wars for precise reasons:

1. The Korean War was fought to stop Communism’s expansion. The tragedy is that it was a United Nations war that traitors never wanted to win. No war can be won when the strategy is Peace Without Victory.

2. The Vietnam War was fought for the same reason as the Korean War. Notice that the United Nations did not approve of the Vietnam War. The American Left gave the country all-out defeat in the Vietnam War.

3. Not only will traitors give their country another military defeat in the war against Islam, they will not fight it after having snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

These wars all added to the loss of American freedom, but the biggest one was the ww2 individual taxation authority of the federal government, which is now the single biggest loss of freedom so far.

And the German Bismarck is right, no nation is more oppressed than the one that falsely believes to be free. The USA is fast becoming one of these if not already is.
To anotherlife: I would not be so quick to cite Bismark. His Second Reich gave Germany the Third Reich.

Bismarck was not a nazi, neither is his quote a lie, shame on you, you Judeo-communist bully.

And the other countries will not fight against the one world global government control, except the ones that were taken off the map or mostly taken off the map, for the purpose of such remote global control.
To anotherlife: I do not know what “. . . taken off the map. . .” means.

The more the merrier as far as the United Nations is concerned. The United Nations’ goal is to acquire the same governing powers over every national government that our federal government exercises over our states; i.e., taxation, laws, education, and, of curse, dictating the behavior of every individual. In short: OBEDIENCE. In simple terms the United Nations will post this slogan over every global government building:

video-undefined-22D034E600000578-783_636x358.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/03/video-undefined-22D034E600000578-783_636x358.jpg

Working for the government is the exact opposite of the freedom to work for one’s self —— which charity hustlers vehemently oppose.
So, America will not be united in this effort.
To anotherlife: This will always unite a free people willing to fight to remain free:

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbd5a9dc2eea75931b07ad439340d9936H0&pid=Api&w=240&h=181

Liberty or Laws?
By Gary Hunt
June 18, 2016

Liberty or Laws?
I agree, the second amendment unites people who don't want to give up control over their lives. This is why the liberals hate it. I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment. America is by far not the most threatened country by government though!

Bismarck was not a nazi, neither is his quote a lie, shame on you, you Judeo-communist bully.
To anotherlife: I did not say either one. The failure of the Second Reich that began with Bismarck ended in WWI. That led to Hitler’s promise of a Reich that would last a thousand years.

Get some help with background before you reply, and a lot of help with your reading comprehension skills, halfwit.

I agree that anything under American rule is more free than what will be under the one world government. But it is also true, that Americans have already fought wars for people who took large parts of American freedom away.
To anotherlife: Which wars are you talking about? As far as I know, Americans never fought a war for people in foreign lands. The Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the war against Islam that Muslims started, were fought in defense of this country. Americans lost some freedoms in those wars for precise reasons:

1. The Korean War was fought to stop Communism’s expansion. The tragedy is that it was a United Nations war that traitors never wanted to win. No war can be won when the strategy is Peace Without Victory.

2. The Vietnam War was fought for the same reason as the Korean War. Notice that the United Nations did not approve of the Vietnam War. The American Left gave the country all-out defeat in the Vietnam War.

3. Not only will traitors give their country another military defeat in the war against Islam, they will not fight it after having snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And the German Bismarck is right, no nation is more oppressed than the one that falsely believes to be free. The USA is fast becoming one of these if not already is.
To anotherlife: I would not be so quick to cite Bismark. His Second Reich gave Germany the Third Reich.
And the other countries will not fight against the one world global government control, except the ones that were taken off the map or mostly taken off the map, for the purpose of such remote global control.

The more the merrier as far as the United Nations is concerned. The United Nations’ goal is to acquire the same governing powers over every national government that our federal government exercises over our states; i.e., taxation, laws, education, and, of curse, dictating the behavior of every individual. In short: OBEDIENCE. In simple terms the United Nations will post this slogan over every global government building:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/03/video-undefined-22D034E600000578-783_636x358.jpg

Working for the government is the exact opposite of the freedom to work for one’s self —— which charity hustlers vehemently oppose.
To anotherlife: This will always unite a free people willing to fight to remain free:

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbd5a9dc2eea75931b07ad439340d9936H0&pid=Api&w=240&h=181

Liberty or Laws?
By Gary Hunt
June 18, 2016

Liberty or Laws?
This is for those fathers who were betrayed by this very country and have never came back from the war.

These wars all added to the loss of American freedom, but the biggest one was the ww2 individual taxation authority of the federal government, which is now the single biggest loss of freedom so far.

th

Liberty or Laws?
By Gary Hunt
June 18, 2016

Liberty or Laws?
I agree, the second amendment unites people who don't want to give up control over their lives. This is why the liberals hate it. I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment. America is by far not the most threatened country by government though!
I applaud your insight sir, thank you....

To anotherlife: I did not say either one. The failure of the Second Reich that began with Bismarck ended in WWI. That led to Hitler’s promise of a Reich that would last a thousand years.

Get some help with background before you reply, and a lot of help with your reading comprehension skills, halfwit.
How would you describe the failure of bissmarks Germany? Do you mean the traitor telegram that was sent from Berlin to Mexico City to push the USA into the war? Or do you mean that Germany was designed to capitulate before the end of the war? Or do you mean that Bismarck failed to annull those mutual anti invasion pacts that the entente wrote years before the war, in preparation to provoke it?

How would you describe the failure of bissmarks Germany?
To anotherlife: I wouldn’t.
Do you mean the traitor telegram that was sent from Berlin to Mexico City to push the USA into the war? Or do you mean that Germany was designed to capitulate before the end of the war? Or do you mean that Bismarck failed to annull those mutual anti invasion pacts that the entente wrote years before the war, in preparation to provoke it?
To anotherlife: Bismarck died in 1898. The Zimmermann Telegram was sent in 1917. Germany’s reason is well-known.

Here are some of my thoughts about WWI that I posted in previous threads over the years:

Churchill’s hand can be seen in the RMS Lusitania, a British luxury liner owned by Cunard Line flying the British flag.

Years after WWI ended it came out that the Lusitania’s cargo holds contained war materials. In retrospect, Germany had every right to sink her.

It was the same Winston Churchill who later manipulated FDR with so much success leading up to Pearl Harbor.

Churchill was first lord of the admiralty from 1914 to 1918. The Lusitania Conspiracy Theory implies that Churchill had a hand in the certainty that the German Navy would sink the Lusitania. The US entered the war on England’s side in 1917. In short: Churchill was a professional conspirator when it suited England’s purpose compared to FDR.

The following excerpt was taken from an encyclopedia:

“Lusitania (vessel), British steamship, torpedoed in 1915 without warning during World War I by a German submarine off the coast of Ireland. The ship sank quickly, and 1198 people died, including 128 Americans. The Germans asserted that the ship was carrying arms for the Allies (which later research proved to be true). Anti-German sentiments increased in the United States after the disaster. Germany refused to accept responsibility for the tragedy but agreed not to sink passenger liners without warning.”​

Germany was fighting a war against England and was justified in sinking the Lusitania once they learned that the ship was carrying arms in its cargo holds. Germany’s military at the time was controlled by Junkers, an honorable class of military men. There was a not a chance they would have ordered the Lusitania torpedoed without knowing what she was carrying. You can bet that Churchill, and probably President Wilson, made sure that the German High Command found out in time for the Lusitania to be intercepted.

The Lusitania was torpedoed on May 7, 1915. Congress declared war on April 6, 1917; a full two years after the Lusitania. In those two years merchant ships supplying Great Britain were torpedoed. It was sinking those merchant ships that gave Wilson his declaration of war. That tells me that it took a full two years for the Lusitania Conspiracy to come to fruition.

Had the public known the truth in 1915, anti-German, pro-British, sentiments would have been impossible to sustain long enough for Wilson to involve the American people in England’s war against Germany. No television and damn few radios to administer booster shots back then.

Parenthetically, look at how the Left concocted excuses for the 3,000 murders done to Americans on 9-11-2001. The murders that occurred on 9-11 cannot be justified by any sane person, yet the Blame America First crowd went out of its way to see that no anti-Muslim sentiments got started in the same way that anti-German sentiment was encouraged after the Lusitania.

Can you imagine hundreds of thousands of Germans flooding into the US after the Lusitania was torpedoed? An event that claimed relatively few Americans lives in the course of a European war.

The Lusitania cries “Conspiracy” from her watery grave. Bottom line: Germany was not supposed to protect itself during a war by stopping weapons from reaching their enemy without first presenting proof of British skullduggery to the world.

The top brass have to play the politics game. Who do you think they get their promotions and cherry assignments from ? Then there's the lucrative consultant jobs after retirement. Play the game and get rewarded that's government 101.

Forum List

Back