RCMP investigating Winnipeg scientists fired from lab for possible transfer of intellectual property to China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The plot as to the origins of the Wuhan Virus thickens.

The RCMP are investigating whether two scientists dismissed from Canada’s top-security infectious disease laboratory passed on Canadian intellectual property to China, including to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The investigation centres on the possibility that materials such as plasma DNA molecules, which could be used to recreate vaccines or viruses, were transferred to Chinese authorities without the approval of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter.

The Globe and Mail has also learned that the RCMP have been informed that Xiangguo Qiu and her husband, Keding Cheng, recently relocated to China after they were fired in January from the National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg.

Just call me shockedamerican.

I would be surprised if Canada isn't crawling with CHICOM spies. Canada is after all, one of the countries that gave refuge to American draft dodgers during the Vietnam War. Plus you have all that Arctic oil the CHICOMs would like to get their mitts on.

Just call me shockedamerican.

I would be surprised if Canada isn't crawling with CHICOM spies. Canada is after all, one of the countries that gave refuge to American draft dodgers during the Vietnam War. Plus you have all that Arctic oil the CHICOMs would like to get their mitts on.

You think only Canada has a foreign spy problem? America probably has 1000x the number we might have.

Our worst enemies are our own police apparatuses. There is little hope of us coming out ahead in the new, competitive global economy.

Forum List

Back