Raw Footage Of Michael Hastings Car Exploding Caught On Surveillance Cameras.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
A firefighter wrote on another website that it was definitely a bomb. He notes that Hastings has applied his breaks as the break lights can be seen as he speeds through the intersection. Then you see a flash of light under his car milliseconds before a massive explosion. He states the mini flash was the bomb detonating. So it's apparent that Hastings had a car out of control as he was trying to apply the breaks to stop to no avail because there were no skid marks from trying to stop.

Footage from Pizzeria Mozza, which is located at Melrose and Highland shows the final moments before journalist Michael Hastings' Mercedes Benz exploded into flames...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaPHWNzTHQ]Michael Hastings Crash Caught On Surveillance Camera - New Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
So it's apparent that Hastings had a car out of control as he was trying to apply the breaks to stop to no avail because there were no skid marks from trying to stop.

Horsefeathers. I can come up with several reasons a car would not leave skid marks. The most obvious: like almost everything built lately, it has anti-lock brakes! Another: the brakes DIDN'T lock. Even standing on the pedal, I never locked the brakes on my Magnum on dry pavement, and that car had pretty strong brakes.

A firefighter wrote on another website that it was definitely a bomb.

A firefighter who worked the scene or just someone on the internet who is looking at the same grainy video we are and making guesses? To me that looks like some dumbass driving too fast, losing control, and crashing. The flash looks like his break lights coming on right before he hit.

Doesn't look like a bomb to me.

Looks like he smashed into something and the car, being full of gasoline and numerous other flammable chemicals, exploded.

A firefighter wrote on another website that it was definitely a bomb. He notes that Hastings has applied his breaks as the break lights can be seen as he speeds through the intersection. Then you see a flash of light under his car milliseconds before a massive explosion. He states the mini flash was the bomb detonating. So it's apparent that Hastings had a car out of control as he was trying to apply the breaks to stop to no avail because there were no skid marks from trying to stop.

Footage from Pizzeria Mozza, which is located at Melrose and Highland shows the final moments before journalist Michael Hastings' Mercedes Benz exploded into flames...
Michael Hastings Crash Caught On Surveillance Camera - New Footage - YouTube

I'm all for a good conspiracy. But it is clear he was speeding. It looked like he tried to stop but lost control of the car

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Hastings was well known to everyone who knew him as a pokey driver. The mercedes was hacked and operated externally so that it would go that fast. The tree he hit isn't damaged. Just scorched. What ever he found out the government killed him for it.

I was a tow jockey. I worked crashes for a living for almost ten years. Quite simply: trees are TOUGH! When a tree was hit, it was usually either knocked down, or just had scuffed bark. There wasn't much middle ground.

I believe the best thing you can do with this one is read the eyewitness testimony, put all the scant video into a same time perspective and go from there.

A Mercedes is a fine car and would have zero problems flying down a street in full control at 100 mph unless he made a really stupid mistake, or the car went airborne.

This could have been a suicide as well.

In any event, you'll never know for certain.

The tree he hit isn't damaged. Just scorched. What ever he found out the government killed him for it.
Meanwhile, here in reality land we have dozens of pictures of an obviously damaged tree.

michael_hastings_memorial.jpg

usa-journalist-carcrash.jpg

But hey at least you've evolved from your previous dumbass claim of "not a mark on it" eh? It takes a special person to look at that tree and say "not a mark on it" don't you think? You are clearly special.

I toodled on down to Hancock Park to take a look around. What do you think a tree would look like if it had been slammed by a Mercedes going over 100 mph? How about not a mark on it? The only damage is to the road from the fire.

Last edited:
Yeah...that looks about right for a tree hit by a car at high speed!

At 100MPH, a tire failure could easily send the car out of control.

Yeah...that looks about right for a tree hit by a car at high speed!

At 100MPH, a tire failure could easily send the car out of control.
Why no skid marks or asphalt scrapes, especially if he was on a tire rim after a blowout?

ABS and traction control. Could be as simple as...

Tire goes...say, the left front.
Car pulls left.
Driver panics and does the exact wrong thing: hits the brakes. Due to the LF brake cycling, the car pulls RIGHT.
Due to the cars stability control, it doesn't spin...but the driver realizes his mistake, and overcorrects...into a tree.

Note: this isn't a theory. I picked up a BMW 7-series a couple years ago that had that happen, with minor variations. (Speed was lower, driver survived unhurt, and the car wound up in a drainage ditch instead of against a tree.)

The tree he hit isn't damaged. Just scorched. What ever he found out the government killed him for it.
Meanwhile, here in reality land we have dozens of pictures of an obviously damaged tree.

michael_hastings_memorial.jpg

usa-journalist-carcrash.jpg

But hey at least you've evolved from your previous dumbass claim of "not a mark on it" eh? It takes a special person to look at that tree and say "not a mark on it" don't you think? You are clearly special.

I toodled on down to Hancock Park to take a look around. What do you think a tree would look like if it had been slammed by a Mercedes going over 100 mph? How about not a mark on it? The only damage is to the road from the fire.

^^^ typical sentiments of most of the dolts caught so deep in the matrix its not real!!!

Cars that have head on crashes into a tree at high speed never have any front end damage:eusa_dance::happy-1::eusa_dance:......and we see every day, front end collisions where the engine of the car is 100 yards behind the scene of the accident!!!:D:D:D:funnyface: Very believable!!! Oh....and at the crash scene the next morning, there was a sheet over the front end of the car!!! Well.......we see that every day don't we??!!!

The guy was fucking assassinated by the Chicago mob.........

Oh......and most people haven't heard this.......turns out that last week, two detectives were shot in an assassination attempt :eek:RIGHT OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION:eek: in the same precinct where Hastings died three weeks earlier.

2 LA detectives ambushed returning to station

No evidence as of yet that the two detectives were at the crash scene, but dollar to a stale donut..........

Probably just a mere coincidence.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Indeed.....the reason we hear of nothing with any of these scandals going on is that the Chicago crime people have very clearly made it be known........fuck with us ( report anything) and you either die or somebody in your family dies or if we are real nice, we fubar your life.

Last edited:
I was a tow jockey. I worked crashes for a living for almost ten years. Quite simply: trees are TOUGH! When a tree was hit, it was usually either knocked down, or just had scuffed bark. There wasn't much middle ground.

How many of those trees didn't get knocked down or have scuffed bark? A photo of the scene showed that car a good foot from the tree.

Why have the authorites not released the car to Mercedes to examine for mechanical failure? Where is the car? Why were Hasting's remains not autopsied or returned to his family. He was cremated (on whose authority) and his ashes returned.

Those photos of the tree isn't the tree. The accident happened in Hancock Park. This is Not a middle class neighborhood. Where are the mansions? Hancock Park is one of the weathiest neighborhoods in the city. Right up the street from the real accident site is an exclusive country club.

This whole fabrication stinks.

Hastings said he was working on a major story. He warned his friends to get attorneys. He was killed because of whatever he found out.

obama doesn't leave witnesses. How many members of Seal Team Six has he assassinated so far?

It is amazing how far up the ass peoples heads are these days!!! And the puppet masters know it too.

Anybody with half a brain can see.......you have tree damage like you see on that tree.......and look at the car in the photo with the sheet. The whole front end is intact you fucking shitforbrains assholes!!!:2up::2up::2up::blowup:

Forum List

Back