Rashida Tlaib pocketed up to $100,000 in rental income during the pandemic despite pushing to cancel rent

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another example of "rules for thee, but not for me." It's no wonder that these "Squad" members represent some of the least educated people out there. You'd have to be in order to elect them.

Tlaib filed her latest annual financial disclosure report Thursday, which reveals she collected between $15,001 and $50,000 in rental income from a Detroit property in 2021. The Michigan Democrat reported the same rental income for 2020 last August, meaning she now made between $30,000 and $100,000 from rent payments during the pandemic.

Tlaib, however, collected the rent checks despite co-sponsoring a bill alongside other "Squad" members that sought to cancel rent during the pandemic.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.
None.
They are all elitist - "for thee not for me:" - every one of them.

Reminds me of the absurdity of a few years back when all the jet sets met up for a "climate conference" and flew in individually in private jets, rode in super yachts etc.
That kind of elitist hypocrisy is what fills the halls of our Government.
And we just keep right on reelecting them.

Guy at work had a 2 story house that had an upper and lower unit totally destroyed because of this crap. Had to move into it after he finally evicted em too late to try and put it back together.,

Forum List

Back