rapist informed by police...goes after family of victim..with stolen gun

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So,,the woman is raped, she IDs the rapist...the cops call him to let him know...they don't arrest him, he goes and burns down her mother's barn...the police still don't do anything....won't post a cop at the home...

He comes back...with a stolen gun and murders the father of her children........

So......she shouldn't have a gun...right? It is better that she just waits for the police to get their act together....right?

Op-Ed WHY I CARRY Maine Killer Destroys Families And Property While State Police Look On Concealed Nation

Brittany Irish, on Wednesday, July 14th, was kidnapped, assaulted and raped by a man in northern Maine. She escaped and informed police as to what happened. She presses criminal charges alleging the same against the man who did those things.

Maine State Police don’t apprehend him. Instead, they call him up on the phone and inform him that criminal charges have been filed.

What does he do? He goes to the woman’s mother’s home and burns her barn down. Maine State Police arrive and tell the mother they can’t help her and they won’t post a trooper on the residence to protect her even though ALL SIGNS were there that an attack was imminent.

Brittany Irish and her boyfriend, Kyle Hewett, arrive at her mother’s house to see if she’s alright. They stay the night. That next morning, July 17th, at approximately 5:15 am, the alleged rapist and kidnapper blows open the door of the house with a stolen firearm. Kyle, Brittany’s boyfriend and father to their children, is shot down in cold blood trying to get his family to safety.

Brittany Irish is shot in the arm and kidnapped a second time.

Here’s a breakdown of the events, as given by WLBZ-2’s television report:

Thursday, July 16th

When I was carjacked someone gave the jacker my home address. He was behind bars but he had plenty of homies.

I had a gun. How do you think it turned out?

If she lived in a perfect world, she'd have cause to file suit against the police. If she survived long enough, that is.
She should have known what would be the likely outcome once she found out that the cops "snitched her out" to the scumbag.
"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away".

When I was carjacked someone gave the jacker my home address. He was behind bars but he had plenty of homies.

I had a gun. How do you think it turned out?

See, what you obviously didn't realize...those things don't really happen....that is why we don't need guns...so you just imagined the whole thing............anti gunners are right......those things are just in hollywood......

Forum List

Back