Rapist Brock Turner Wants His Conviction Overturned, Guess Why?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c424f4...868baa5/ss_convicted-rapist-brock-turner.html

I remember when I first heard about the guy in Texas who initially got probation for killing multiple people in a car accident under the excuse of being too rich to understand right from wrong -- Now Brock Turner (the former Stanford student convicted of rape) has decided to go one step further on the outrage scale.

I guess it wasn't bad enough that he only got 3 freaking months in prison for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in 2015, now he is filing a motion to overturn the court’s previous ruling claiming that he only wanted “outercourse” -- are you fucking kidding me??

First off, this is one of the reasons lawyers are so hated...Turner's attorney is claiming that his client had no intention of raping the woman that night in 2015 -- claiming that when witnesses found Turner with his victim, he was fully clothed and only wanted outercourse.

What's even worse is, when I looked at some of the comments regarding this story, there were plenty of people trying to defend this ....Well, we do love our elites don't we...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c424f4...868baa5/ss_convicted-rapist-brock-turner.html

I remember when I first heard about the guy in Texas who initially got probation for killing multiple people in a car accident under the excuse of being too rich to understand right from wrong -- Now Brock Turner (the former Stanford student convicted of rape) has decided to go one step further on the outrage scale.

I guess it wasn't bad enough that he only got 3 freaking months in prison for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in 2015, now he is filing a motion to overturn the court’s previous ruling claiming that he only wanted “outercourse” -- are you fucking kidding me??

First off, this is one of the reasons lawyers are so hated...Turner's attorney is claiming that his client had no intention of raping the woman that night in 2015 -- claiming that when witnesses found Turner with his victim, he was fully clothed and only wanted outercourse.

What's even worse is, when I looked at some of the comments regarding this story, there were plenty of people trying to defend this ....Well, we do love our elites don't we...
Trump is considering a pardon

He can't be tried again, of course -- double jeopardy -- but he has to register as a sex criminal wherever he goes. That will be why he's trying to get his conviction overturned.

I'm thinking he's got a poor case.

Forum List

Back