Raphael Warnock attempts to clarify controversy surrounding past sermon. In other words, i hate Whitie and i am a liar, vote for me you slaves...

Raphael Warnock attempts to clarify controversy surrounding past sermon (msn.com)

The prog slaves wont listen to what this EVIL thing is telling them, they are just going to do what their prog masters tell them to do, vote for EVIL, because that is the new norm.. White people going to vote for the very people who hate their stinking guts...

Senate candidate Raphael Warnock's mentor was anti-white radical (lawenforcementtoday.com)
1668301665972.jpeg

Attachments

• Warnock.png
    Warnock.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 5
Raphael Warnock attempts to clarify controversy surrounding past sermon (msn.com)

The prog slaves wont listen to what this EVIL thing is telling them, they are just going to do what their prog masters tell them to do, vote for EVIL, because that is the new norm.. White people going to vote for the very people who hate their stinking guts...

Senate candidate Raphael Warnock's mentor was anti-white radical (lawenforcementtoday.com)

"Evil thing"????? You're referring the the Minister at Dr. M.L. King's former church as an "evil thing". You're outta your fucking mind, asshole.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from under, slime!!!

Speaking of MLK and what he said about "the worship of whiteness"
1_WRTylAoHdsI2fdI9BX9zpQ.jpeg

No wonder conservatives hate him so much...its also funny to see them to have to pretend otherwise

Forum List

Back