Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Is a Cold-hearted Liar”

Snopes needs to be snoped. Where is their proof Hillary was 'reluctant' to take the case, as snopes phrased it? She plead the verdict down which is admission of guilt which again contradicts snopes.
The prosecutor, Mahlon Gibson, said she was reluctant according to the article. Here's another cite detailing what he said.

“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“I didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request,” the eventual first lady writes in “Living History ”.

For young Clinton, rape case caused ideals clash

How does the guilty plea contradict snopes? I think you misunderstand how the judicial process works. If you take a plea, there is no trial and, therefore, no verdict. Other than to say that, I'm a bit confused by that part of your post. Perhaps you could tell us little bit more about where you see the contradiction.
The guilty plea was part of a deal that led to freedom. Snopes assertion of 'false' is thereby false. The reluctance aspect is based in hearsay but presented by snopes as fact.
Snopes needs to be snoped.
When is a fact a fact? Only when it fits your agenda, apparently. We're not in court, so if I hear the DA say she was reluctant, I tend to believe she was reluctant. You're a master of double talk. The perp didn't go free. He went to jail.

How about the rest of the story?

Defending the perpetrator was something she was assigned, not something she sought out.

To not do so to the best of her ability could have led to disbarment.

She did not tell lies about the victim. She presented an affidavit reporting what others, including a child psychologist, said.

The D.A. did not have to accept the plea.

The sentence was the responsibility of the judge.

The "laughing" comment in was made in relation to reliance on lie detector tests, which her client had passed, confirming their unreliability in her opinion, NOT about getting him off.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

She choose a career where she knew she would be required to do her best to get child rapers off.

Relaying lies, is a form of lying.

Did she line up those experts for the case?

I heard the clip of her laughing. Her laughter was not just about the detector. And the context was getting a child rapist off. She specified that her client passing the test made her lose faith in lie detectors. She knew he was guilty and laughed about him getting away with the rape of a child.
But the rapist didn't get away with it. He went to jail. Your hate of Hillary is warping YOUR sense of decency. Presented with evidence that she was only doing her duty, it's now the whole profession that's guilty. I know that's a popular attitude, but you have to remember that lawyers are the most reprehensible people in the world, until you need one.

Snopes needs to be snoped. Where is their proof Hillary was 'reluctant' to take the case, as snopes phrased it? She plead the verdict down which is admission of guilt which again contradicts snopes.
The prosecutor, Mahlon Gibson, said she was reluctant according to the article. Here's another cite detailing what he said.

“Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“I didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request,” the eventual first lady writes in “Living History ”.

For young Clinton, rape case caused ideals clash

How does the guilty plea contradict snopes? I think you misunderstand how the judicial process works. If you take a plea, there is no trial and, therefore, no verdict. Other than to say that, I'm a bit confused by that part of your post. Perhaps you could tell us little bit more about where you see the contradiction.
The guilty plea was part of a deal that led to freedom. Snopes assertion of 'false' is thereby false. The reluctance aspect is based in hearsay but presented by snopes as fact.
Snopes needs to be snoped.
When is a fact a fact? Only when it fits your agenda, apparently. We're not in court, so if I hear the DA say she was reluctant, I tend to believe she was reluctant. You're a master of double talk. The perp didn't go free. He went to jail.
He had a reduced sentence, i.e., undeserved freedom. Using a third party's opinion as a fact check is not a fact check.

Hillary Clinton has complained about a supposed “War on Women,” but many say that she has long waged her own war on women. Leveling this charge most recently is Kathy Shelton, who at 12 years of age was raped by a 41-year-old man — and then, she says, was raped psychologically by Clinton.

Shelton expressed this in recent tweets, stating on Sunday, “The lies she told about me, 12 yr old rape victim, traumatized me nearly as much as the rape itself” and “Hillary Clinton made sure I suffered loss of justice, then laughed it off.”

These painful memories stem from a 1975 event where, writes the Daily Mail, “Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car. Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime” (Daily Mail interview with Shelton below).

LINK: Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Is a Cold-hearted Liar”

LINK: www.octoldit.info

*yawn*

should she has not defended the client who was assigned to her?

trumpsters are so full of it.
Yes. No moral person would have defended a guilty child rapist. The fact this has to be explained to you proves your own moral deficit.

Defending the perpetrator was something she was assigned, not something she sought out.

She did not tell lies about the victim. She presented an affidavit reporting what others, including a child psychologist, said.

The "laughing" comment in was made in relation to reliance on lie detector tests, which her client had passed, confirming their unreliability in her opinion, NOT about getting him off.

She choose a career where she knew she would be required to do her best to get child rapers off.

I heard the clip of her laughing. Her laughter was not just about the detector. And the context was getting a child rapist off. She specified that her client passing the test made her lose faith in lie detectors. She knew he was guilty and laughed about him getting away with the rape of a child.
But the rapist didn't get away with it. He went to jail. Your hate of Hillary is warping YOUR sense of decency. Presented with evidence that she was only doing her duty, it's now the whole profession that's guilty. I know that's a popular attitude, but you have to remember that lawyers are the most reprehensible people in the world, until you need one.
I hope you get raped so you can see what it feels like when your attacker gets a slap on the wrist.

You people are assholes.

I hope you get raped so you can see what it feels like when your attacker gets a slap on the wrist. You people are assholes.
Then you're no better than the rapist. If you have a problem with the sentence, blame the D.A. that accepted the plea and the judge that handed it down. Hillary was just doing her job.

He had a reduced sentence, i.e., undeserved freedom. Using a third party's opinion as a fact check is not a fact check.
The sentence was the judge's decision, not Hillary's. Hillary claims she was reluctant. Her opponent, the D.A., confirms she told him she was reluctant. How much better evidence can you get? Tell us, what would be proper evidence?

I hope you get raped so you can see what it feels like when your attacker gets a slap on the wrist. You people are assholes.
Then you're no better than the rapist. If you have a problem with the sentence, blame the D.A. that accepted the plea and the judge that handed it down. Hillary was just doing her job.
If you were raped, and I still hopes it happens to you, you would blame the defense attorney who got your attacker as little time as possible. It's nobody's "job" to do. Any attorney can decline.

If you were raped, and I still hopes it happens to you, you would blame the defense attorney who got your attacker as little time as possible. It's nobody's "job" to do. Any attorney can decline.
Not if they're assigned by a judge and hope to keep their law license. It's very unChristian of you to hope someone is raped and unAmerican to not realize that the right to a defense belongs to everyone. What if you were accused of rape because of misidentification, but no attorney would represent you?

Not if they're assigned by a judge and hope to keep their law license. It's very unChristian of you to hope someone is raped and unAmerican to not realize that the right to a defense belongs to everyone. What if you were accused of rape because of misidentification, but no attorney would represent you?
Oh, are we making this situational now? We're not talking about misidentification, we're talking about actual guilt. Since you can't focus on the conversation, I'm not wasting anymore time with you. Hopefully you get raped because clearly that's the only thing that will make it all clear to you. You're just that dense.

Oh, are we making this situational now? We're not talking about misidentification, we're talking about actual guilt. Since you can't focus on the conversation, I'm not wasting anymore time with you. Hopefully you get raped because clearly that's the only thing that will make it all clear to you. You're just that dense.
Guilt is determined after a hearing. You don't go without an attorney. You're the one making it situational by presuming guilt. An attorney doesn't get to make that call. That's the job of the judge and jury.

He pleaded guilty to "fondling a child" and got 10 months instead of 30 years to life.

I suspect that that man that led Hillary to stop believing in lie detectors, when he passed a lie detector test while denying raping a child, which she laughed about, felt like he got "off".

Guilt is determined after a hearing. You don't go without an attorney. You're the one making it situational by presuming guilt. An attorney doesn't get to make that call. That's the job of the judge and jury.
OMG you're stupid! Hillary admitted she knew he was guilty and defended him by suggesting the girl wanted it. Since you are a leftist and therefore have no foundation in morality, you think anything goes when defending vicious child rapists.

OMG you're stupid! Hillary admitted she knew he was guilty and defended him by suggesting the girl wanted it. Since you are a leftist and therefore have no foundation in morality, you think anything goes when defending vicious child rapists.
She was doing her job. The fact that she knew he was guilty is irrelevant. She did not say the girl wanted it. How could she say that? You're falling for lies told by the Clinton-haters. What she did was present an affidavit stating what OTHERS had said, including a child psychologist. You really need to get your facts straight.

He pleaded guilty to "fondling a child" and got 10 months instead of 30 years to life. I suspect that that man that led Hillary to stop believing in lie detectors, when he passed a lie detector test while denying raping a child, which she laughed about, felt like he got "off".
You need to blame the D.A. and the judge for the sentence. Hillary was just doing her job. To do any less could have led to disbarment.

He pleaded guilty to "fondling a child" and got 10 months instead of 30 years to life. I suspect that that man that led Hillary to stop believing in lie detectors, when he passed a lie detector test while denying raping a child, which she laughed about, felt like he got "off".
You need to blame the D.A. and the judge for the sentence. Hillary was just doing her job. To do any less could have led to disbarment.

It was not her job to laugh about the fact that she got a child molester off.

That was her just being who she is.

WHich is completely in keeping with the character she has shown in her long history of protecting, enabling, and empowering her sexual predatory of a husband.

And now she is playing the Woman Card.

And her partisans are supporting her in this vile behavior.

LMFAO let me guess before even clicking that link " It is from SNOPES"
don't you get it they are paid off by SORO's to keep the ppl like you thinking they are the truth bible in turn keeping their sheep in the same coral of " Gover kiss ass who think the gov. never lies, cheats or steals, oh and never kill anyone either.
Her VOICE is recorded saying , OMG do you ppl not know how to research information, there are an attorney on that very case right now.. so if it is so flippen false WTF is an attorney doing on the case this day..

Forum List

Back