Rank The U.S. Presidents of the last 98 years.

Its only been 6 months since I first posted this, but Donald Trump is now definitely the worst President of the last 98 years thanks to his abuse of power in the Ukraine in order to try and get re-elected President in 2020. To risk U.S. national security in order to help himself personally most likely makes him the worst President ever in U.S. history.

President Trump didn't risk national security in the least. And its no personal benefit to the President if the Biden Family is investigated at all. Trump would LOVE to face Biden in next year's election, but if the family gets extradited to Kiev, that won't happen.

How would you rank the U.S. Presidents of the last 98 years, from best to worst.

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Donald Trump
15. Calvin Coolidge
16. Herbert Hoover
17. Warren G. Harding

Most difficult part for me was ranking Presidents #7 through #10.

Its only been 6 months since I first posted this, but Donald Trump is now definitely the worst President of the last 98 years thanks to his abuse of power in the Ukraine in order to try and get re-elected President in 2020. To risk U.S. national security in order to help himself personally most likely makes him the worst President ever in U.S. history.

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump
This must be YOUR poll, because results say otherwise. And "let me attack the wrong country Bush AND kill the stock market" gets #5? You are high or something...

How would you rank the U.S. Presidents of the last 98 years, from best to worst.

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Donald Trump
15. Calvin Coolidge
16. Herbert Hoover
17. Warren G. Harding

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump
Where did you go to school I don’t want to send my kids there
Anyone who would put the Bushes 3rd and 5th has to be developmentally disabled.

Anyone puts Harding and Coolidge at 14 and 16 is ignorant of history. The Return to Normalcy and the Roaring 20's were a time of tremendous progress, the beginning of the automotive age and electronic age as well as the Middle Class and Suburbia.
Harding and Coolidge are among our worst presidents. Total lack of regulation that led us to Depression

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Donald Trump
15. Calvin Coolidge
16. Herbert Hoover
17. Warren G. Harding

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump

Anyone puts Harding and Coolidge at 14 and 16 is ignorant of history. The Return to Normalcy and the Roaring 20's were a time of tremendous progress, the beginning of the automotive age and electronic age as well as the Middle Class and Suburbia.
Harding and Coolidge are among our worst presidents. Total lack of regulation that led us to Depression

You are confused Moon Bat.

Lack of government interference gave us a booming economy in the 1920s. That is a good thing.

It was that asshole FDR fucking everything up with government interference that extended the Depression in the US when it was over quickly in most other countries.

Democrats always fuck up everything. Only dumbasses vote for Democrats. Are you a dumbass? Sounds like you are.

FDR’s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate - Frontiers of Freedom

FDR’s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Donald Trump
15. Calvin Coolidge
16. Herbert Hoover
17. Warren G. Harding

FDR. Rescued country from Republican disaster
Truman. Continued FDR's rescue from Republican disaster
Obama. Rescued country from Republican disaster
Clinton. Rescued country from Republican disaster
Carter. Rescued country from Republican disaster
JFK. Inspiration for the space program
LBJ. Signed Civil Rights Act into law
Eisenhower. Exception to Republican disaster, created interstate hwy. program

End of list. Everyone else was either Republican disaster, racist asshole, or criminal

Last edited:

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump

Lack of government interference gave us a booming economy in the 1920s. That is a good thing.

It was that asshole FDR fucking everything up with government interference that extended the Depression in the US when it was over quickly in most other countries.

Democrats always fuck up everything. Only dumbasses vote for Democrats. Are you a dumbass? Sounds like you are.

FDR’s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate - Frontiers of Freedom

Very true

Lack of government regulation gave us a booming economy in the 20s and a massive Depression in the 30s

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Donald Trump
15. Calvin Coolidge
16. Herbert Hoover
17. Warren G. Harding

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump

Actually, you have it half assed backwards. It was a worldwide depression- not just America. And neither Progressive Republican Hoover or FDR were able to resolve the matter. The Depression lasted until the Empire of Japan pulled a Pearl Harbor Job on us in Hawaii and WW2 commenced.

Harding's low tax policy and destruction of Wilson's extreme progressive program rescued America from the 1920-21 Depression in less than a year. The Tremendous Return to Normalcy.

BTW, the 20's were the start of the Middle Class. Before Harding took the oath, very few Americans owned automobiles and radios, and were forced to live in failed cities. The idea of moving out to Suburbia took off during the 20's, the first drive throughs opened and Americana was transformed organically in a good way.

Very true

Lack of government regulation gave us a booming economy in the 20s and a massive Depression in the 30s
Nope. The federal reserve and government meddling gave us the Great Depression, not lack of regulation.

01. Franklin Roosevelt
02. Harry S. Truman
03. George H.W. Bush
04. Ronald Reagan
05. George W. Bush
06. John F. Kennedy
07. Bill Clinton
08. Barack Obama
09. Richard Nixon
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Jimmy Carter
12. Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. Gerald R. Ford
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. Warren G. Harding
17. Donald Trump

Actually, you have it half assed backwards. It was a worldwide depression- not just America. And neither Progressive Republican Hoover or FDR were able to resolve the matter. The Depression lasted until the Empire of Japan pulled a Pearl Harbor Job on us in Hawaii and WW2 commenced.

Harding's low tax policy and destruction of Wilson's extreme progressive program rescued America from the 1920-21 Depression in less than a year. The Tremendous Return to Normalcy.

BTW, the 20's were the start of the Middle Class. Before Harding took the oath, very few Americans owned automobiles and radios, and were forced to live in failed cities. The idea of moving out to Suburbia took off during the 20's, the first drive throughs opened and Americana was transformed organically in a good way.
It was the crash in the US that brought down the global economy

Harding and Coolidge turned a blind eye to the excesses of Capitalism. Speculation, graft and mindless investment. Worked great until the balloon popped

Harding and Coolidge turned a blind eye to the excesses of Capitalism. Speculation, graft and mindless investment. Worked great until the balloon popped
Typical commie talking points. All wrong, of course.

The problem with your theory is that neither the policies of Progressive Republican Herbert Clark Hoover, or Roosevelt, were able to right the economy at all. America had double digit unemployment through 1941.

OTOH, President Harding was able to stabilize and grow the economy quickly in 1921. Not only that, Harding worked hard for Civil Rights, going to Deep Blue Alabama in October 1921 to speak to more than 100,000 in Birmingham. Alabama went 2-1 for the Far Left in 1920.

The notion that George W Bush would be considered a good President, by any measure, is just breathtaking.

The mess he left behind was historic.

He brought the country together like no other president did.

The notion that George W Bush would be considered a good President, by any measure, is just breathtaking.

With the kinds of attacks that President Bush endured, particularly in his last 2 years, I'm surprised that it wasn't messier. Dubya is honored now by the libs because of his attacks on Trump and his relationship with Obama's old lady.

But W was strictly low energy, so it was tougher for him to multitask and get things down in spite of the libs.

Almost 3 years and counting, Trump has yet to start a war.

That's a real point of positivity for Trump, I'll tell you that. This old broad I know was really concerned about Trump before the election. Based on Democrat propaganda, she was certain that The Donald would start a war with North Korea, Iran, Mexico, whatever.

Once he was in for a few months, and saw that wasn't going to happen, now she'll be voting for Trump proudly in 2020.

Almost 3 years and counting, Trump has yet to start a war.

That's a real point of positivity for Trump, I'll tell you that. This old broad I know was really concerned about Trump before the election. Based on Democrat propaganda, she was certain that The Donald would start a war with North Korea, Iran, Mexico, whatever.

Once he was in for a few months, and saw that wasn't going to happen, now she'll be voting for Trump proudly in 2020.

Exactly, this is a long time since a president started a new war.

Typical commie talking points. All wrong, of course.
Nyet!

With the kinds of attacks that President Bush endured, particularly in his last 2 years, I'm surprised that it wasn't messier. Dubya is honored now by the libs because of his attacks on Trump and his relationship with Obama's old lady.

But W was strictly low energy, so it was tougher for him to multitask and get things down in spite of the libs.
Bush 43 brought on his own criticism with his unnecessary wars, lies about WMDs, torture and economic collapse

As bad a president as Trump is, he does not approach Bush 43

The problem with your theory is that neither the policies of Progressive Republican Herbert Clark Hoover, or Roosevelt, were able to right the economy at all. America had double digit unemployment through 1941.

OTOH, President Harding was able to stabilize and grow the economy quickly in 1921. Not only that, Harding worked hard for Civil Rights, going to Deep Blue Alabama in October 1921 to speak to more than 100,000 in Birmingham. Alabama went 2-1 for the Far Left in 1920.
Very true
When Republicans fuck up the economy, they fuck it up good
You can’t right the ship overnight

Bush 43 brought on his own criticism with his unnecessary wars, lies about WMDs, torture and economic collapse

As bad a president as Trump is, he does not approach Bush 43

W didn't lie about WMD's. He read and believed the intelligence reports of apparatchiks like Taylor and Kent who assured him they were there. President Bush should have probably bypassed them and sent his own people to Iraq to check it out.

Forum List

Back