What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random observations of human relations

Natural Citizen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ever notice that when you're in a store, there's always some loud-mouthed moron walking around with his chest pushed out, wearing pants down around his rear end, making all kinds of noise, like he needs to be the center of attention for the whole store, acting all macho and whatnot, and then when he gets to the counter he humbly steps aside, shuts up, and quietly as a mouse, looks down at the floor, and his baby momma or whatever pays for everything?

Then as soon as she cashes out, he's right back to acting a fool again on the way out the door?

That cracks me up.

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Reaction score
Pants on the Ground (American Idol) - General Larry Platt

OP
Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just where do you shop?

Well, that was at the Wawa. It's like a convenience store, but sells gas and all kinds of made to order food that's no good for you.

But, heck. I shop at a lot of places. Just bought a crap load of ammo last week.

Sometimes you just don't feel like making it. Nawmean?

Might go shopping for fresh fruit tomorrow, I dunno.

I was gonna go to the Amish bakery today, but I forgot they are closed on Sundays. So I'm all out of pie.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate when I am in a fast-food restaurant trying to enjoy my food when a person, a male most of the time, comes in and gets loud whenever they see someone in there that they know. If people want to catch up with anyone that they know, great, but please try to do it more quietly when complete and total strangers are in the picture too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, you know how people do that breathing thing?

Yeah.............

About that....

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It depends where you live and how much the local justice system tolerates minor misdemeanors.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List