Random birds dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the bleeding heart liberal town of Austin I wouldn't be surprised about a mass bird poisoning. Those damn birds can cover your car with shit in an hour. Good riddance grackles and I might do it again.

Ah, you should have the wonderful poop of Canadian Geese to deal with! Maybe you do? I haven't heard of poisoning them, but schools and golf courses have been charged with shaking the eggs to prevent hatching. This are very aggressive birds.

Ah, you should have the wonderful poop of Canadian Geese to deal with! Maybe you do? I haven't heard of poisoning them, but schools and golf courses have been charged with shaking the eggs to prevent hatching. This are very aggressive birds.
I can stand a little of their poop, as the bird is quite easy to hunt, and makes a wonderful Sunday meal.

It's safe to say Dick Cheney didn't do it. I haven't seen any follow up reports that someone's been shot in the face. :razz:

You wouldn't feel that way if your 3rd grader was attacked when on the playground. LOL. There are enough to keep hunting going for a long, long, time.

I'm still recovering from the trauma of 'studying' this bird when it was on the endangered list.

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=19327&highlight=canadian+geese+endangered

An 8 year old trained in proper Southern animal husbandry should be able to grab the attacker by its slender neck, toss over her shoulder with a slight twist to break it, and bring a bag o’ meat home for dinner.

An 8 year old trained in proper Southern animal husbandry should be able to grab the attacker by its slender neck, toss over her shoulder with a slight twist to break it, and bring a bag o’ meat home for dinner.

But we be Northerners. LOL! We shake the eggs...

Even in the bleeding heart liberal town of Austin I wouldn't be surprised about a mass bird poisoning. Those damn birds can cover your car with shit in an hour. Good riddance grackles and I might do it again.

I KNEW it was you!:rofl:

I'm kinda pissed you limited the grackle-free zone to Austin only though ...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back