Rand Paul says US cannot keep spending so much money and esp on foreign countries, not the USA

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

yeh, as we already know, Rand is one of thefew in DC with integrity

We send all this $$ to foreign countries and yet we have nothing but PROBLEMS in our own...

disgusting!

no wonder Congress has something like a 12% approval rating

R.83bec64b47d77fd01ad7e849c3ee6c18

Rand Paul never supported financial relief for Americans.
You mean like tax reforms?
"Senator Paul has put forward a dynamic and exciting outline for tax reform. His plan would replace all current tax brackets with one flat rate of 14.5 percent. A single low income tax rate would be a great incentive to save, work, and invest for all Americans."

I'm sure you're probably only talking wealth redistribution, aren't you moonie?
As a Libertarian, he correctly realizes it is not the business of govt to confiscate our treasure to redistribute it in any manner.

The best financial relief for Americans is more and better jobs. Get the gov't out of the way and we can have them.
gummit out of the way?

How do you propose we do that? The Rs are almost as bad as... wait..

nothing is as bad as the dims but u get my drift...

I sometimes want to go see Elon Musk about flying to the moon or wherever.. Wasnt he selling flights to outer space?

sigh.... sick of this corrupted world. But as soon as people get to other planets, they will also be corrupted asap

You mean like tax reforms?
"Senator Paul has put forward a dynamic and exciting outline for tax reform. His plan would replace all current tax brackets with one flat rate of 14.5 percent. A single low income tax rate would be a great incentive to save, work, and invest for all Americans."

I'm sure you're probably only talking wealth redistribution, aren't you moonie?
As a Libertarian, he correctly realizes it is not the business of govt to confiscate our treasure to redistribute it in any manner.
yeh... wasn't the income tax supposed to be temporary?

no taxes are ever that...

gummit out of the way?

How do you propose we do that? The Rs are almost as bad as... wait..

nothing is as bad as the dims but u get my drift...

I sometimes want to go see Elon Musk about flying to the moon or wherever.. Wasnt he selling flights to outer space?

sigh.... sick of this corrupted world. But as soon as people get to other planets, they will also be corrupted asap
Employment was at it's lowest point under the previous administration since UE figures have been kept.

Real Median Income for the first time in decades was positive meaning growth in wages was outpacing inflation.

If Trump can pull that off just how hard can it be?

Rand Paul: ‘My Oath of Office Is to the U.S. Constitution, Not to Any Foreign Nation’​

Supporting free democracies and free economies, while also fighting Fascism is central to supporting US interests and always has been a central focus of our country - to be the beacon to others. Folks support the US Constitution BY supporting Ukraine.

Employment was at it's lowest point under the previous administration since UE figures have been kept.

Real Median Income for the first time in decades was positive meaning growth in wages was outpacing inflation.

If Trump can pull that off just how hard can it be?
not tallking about that... it takes more than that to "get government out of the way"

a lot of regulations have to go, for one

which Trump also was doing... sigh...

makes me hate that *&^%$#@&**&&^%$

even more (were that even possible)

OK, as a Christian, i have to repent of hating people... SOOOOOOO hard in this case!

but I can hate what the hell he does all I want... and the Satan he serves

Actually.

1652480326603.png

Rand Paul: ‘My Oath of Office Is to the U.S. Constitution, Not to Any Foreign Nation’​

Supporting free democracies and free economies, while also fighting Fascism is central to supporting US interests and always has been a central focus of our country - to be the beacon to others. Folks support the US Constitution BY supporting Ukraine.
as if dims care

if they cared, they would eradicate the fascism in their own *&^&%^$#@@!((*(&

party

Supporting free democracies and free economies, while also fighting Fascism is central to supporting US interests and always has been a central focus of our country
That isn't true. Up until WWI the US was rather isolationist.

We returned to being largely Isolationist right up until Pearl Harbor.

Actually.

View attachment 644149

oh did I get bezos and musk mixed up?

bad...

not crazy about the former

yeh, as we already know, Rand is one of thefew in DC with integrity

We send all this $$ to foreign countries and yet we have nothing but PROBLEMS in our own...

disgusting!

no wonder Congress has something like a 12% approval rating

Yeah Biden wants to send another 40 billion to Ukraine on top of everything else we spent on them already.

It doesn't stop there. He spends billions on foriegn countries here at home with all the illegals he brings in as well.

He seems to care more about other countries than he does about his own. I guess he can't earn foriegn respect so he will buy it at the expense of our country

Yeah Biden wants to send another 40 billion to Ukraine on top of everything else we spent on them already.

It doesn't stop there. He spends billions on foriegn countries here at home with all the illegals he brings in as well.

He seems to care more about other countries than he does about his own. I guess he can't earn foriegn respect so he will buy it at the expense of our country
Supplying Ukraine isn't making any difference in border or interior immigration enforcement in the US.

Even if we didn't send one dime to Ukraine, he still would not secure the borders or make any effort to remove illegals already in the US.

Forum List

Back