Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I always felt Bolton was too hawkish. I don't know what our governments (Bush through Trump) expect to gain permanently in Afghanistan? It's all going to change once US troops depart, so let it be done now.

I always felt Bolton was too hawkish. I don't know what our governments (Bush through Trump) expect to gain permanently in Afghanistan? It's all going to change once US troops depart, so let it be done now.
We’ve had troops in Germany since WWII and S Korea since 1949.
Neither Germany nor N Korea successfully attacked our homeland. Why people are so adamant about leaving Muslim-roach-infested regions and allowing them to regroup and fester makes no sense.

Chances of Americans and non-Muslims dying goes way up.
Nonsense....The troops that Bolton would march into more foolhardy foreign wars to be killed and maimed are exactly the Muricans and non-Muzzies you're referencing.
Disagree.
Bolton isn’t promoting war. He’s protecting from war.
These Muslim roaches have no conscience beyond their cause.
They don’t reason.
A hawkish presence is necessary.

Paul has vocally disagreed with Bolton for years and opposed his hiring by President Donald Trump as National Security Advisor.

Continued - Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

I tend to agree with Paul's sentiment here. I'd also expect to start seeing a surge in reports in the mainstream about negotiating an end to to Afghanistan.
Bolton went senile years ago, he said after Fukushima that the japs had radiation experience because of hiroshima

Chances of Americans and non-Muslims dying goes way up.
Nonsense....The troops that Bolton would march into more foolhardy foreign wars to be killed and maimed are exactly the Muricans and non-Muzzies you're referencing.
Disagree.
Bolton isn’t promoting war. He’s protecting from war.
These Muslim roaches have no conscience beyond their cause.
They don’t reason.
A hawkish presence is necessary.
So then you continue to put troops in the gun sights and nearby the roadside bombs of people who are without conscience and beyond reason.

Brilliant.

What do the troops in Germany and South Korea have that Afghanistan doesn't? Answer: Peace. Neither is an active war zone. Further, the fighting in Afghanistan has been going on for almost 2 decades, please tell me what we've gained? We won't build a democracy there anymore than we did in Vietnam. The Taliban won't give up. Hell, they've got history on their side - they ran the Soviets out.

I don't believe in wasting lives there any longer.

Well, I think China knows:

China could prove ultimate winner in Afghanistan

Maybe why Eric Prince wants to privatize security in Afghanistan?

More American Troops to Afghanistan, To Keep the Chinese Out? Lithium and the Battle for Afghanistan's Mineral Riches - Global Research

As far as I'm concerned the Chinese can have and good luck to them.

Russia had them in the 1980s, it didn't work out too well. There has to be an end, but it must come from the government themselves.

I can't imagine these people will view the Chinese with any less spite if they ventured there.

Paul has vocally disagreed with Bolton for years and opposed his hiring by President Donald Trump as National Security Advisor.

Continued - Rand Paul Responds To Bolton’s Resignation: ‘Chances Of War Worldwide Go Greatly Down’

I tend to agree with Paul's sentiment here. I'd also expect to start seeing a surge in reports in the mainstream about negotiating an end to to Afghanistan.
What's to negotiate? Fuckem. Pack our shit up and leave already.

Negotiating WITH TERRORISTS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, I think China knows:

China could prove ultimate winner in Afghanistan

Maybe why Eric Prince wants to privatize security in Afghanistan?

More American Troops to Afghanistan, To Keep the Chinese Out? Lithium and the Battle for Afghanistan's Mineral Riches - Global Research

It would still cost us money if Prince were to privatize, and I do not agree with a private security.

I think that is why we wont leave , all the minerals.

Last edited:
Why we still fight wars like it's the 50's is beyond me.
We have the technology to DECIMATE ANY FOREIGN ENTITY without ever deploying troops on hostile soil.

Just play wack-a-Muslim from 30k feet everytime a known terrorist surfaces.

Or get some video gamer to fly a drone over and BOOM

This shit is only as complicated as we CHOOSE to make it

Why we still fight wars like it's the 50's is beyond me.
We have the technology to DECIMATE ANY FOREIGN ENTITY without ever deploying troops on hostile soil.

Just play wack-a-Muslim from 30k feet everytime a known terrorist surfaces.

Or get some video gamer to fly a drone over and BOOM

This shit is only as complicated as we CHOOSE to make it

We don't really know:

During Mr Obama's eight years in office, 1,878 drone strikes were carried out, according to researchers. Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes. The Republican president has also made some of the operations, the ones outside of war zones, more secretive. As a result, things have different today: under Mr Trump, there are more drone strikes - and less transparency.
US to stop revealing drone deaths

Forum List

Back