Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department

And let us guess…

When Justice correctly, appropriately, and lawfully takes no action on this baseless, meritless, idiotic ‘referral,’ we’ll hear lies from the right about ‘cover ups’ and ‘collusion.’

Yeah, no, that whole 'left' and 'right' gag is about as deep as a mud puddle. I'm not interested in that political football type of smut.

You're free to play it if you want, though.

I hired many doctors in my time, guaranteed their incomes and helped develop their practices. Most of them were really good guys.

But, I have seen a few twerps like Rand Paul before.. An Eye Surgeon who never bothered to get his board certification????

That's a red flag for sure.

Always preferred being about it rather than just talking about it. Very good!

“I write to urge the United States Department of Justice to open an investigation into testimony made to the United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on May 11, 2021,” Paul wrote to Garland.

NIH’s RePORTER website said the agency provided $15.2 million to Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance over the years, with $3.74 million toward understanding bat coronavirus emergence. Daszak maintained a long working relationship with Wuhan lab “bat lady” Shi Zhengli, sending her lab at least $600,000 in NIH funding. Daszak was also part of the World Health Organization-China team that dismissed the lab leak hypothesis as “extremely unlikely” earlier this year.

Paul told Garland that a 2017 paper on Shi’s experiments at the Wuhan lab, which cited an NIAID award, included research “in which the spike genes from two uncharacterized bat SARS-related coronavirus strains, Rs4231 and Rs7327, were combined with the genomic backbone of another SARS-related coronavirus to create novel chimeric SARS-related viruses” and that “these experiments combined genetic information from different SARS-related coronaviruses and combined them to create novel, artificial viruses able to infect human cells.”

The senator told the Justice Department that contrary to Fauci’s contention, “this research, conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and funded under NIAID Award R01AI110964, fits the definition of gain-of-function research.”

Continued - Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department
That's good. They should investigate it and get to the bottom of the matter.

Deep thinker, are we? Heh heh.

Well, he's never bothered to get Board Certification as an ophthalmic surgeon.. He's a dabbler.. maybe trying to impress his father.. Second rate in Kentucky. Who knows?

He's going to bomb with his attack on Fauci and I hope he pays a price for it.

It will be DOA in JimCrowJoe's DOJ.
Remember when Barry Obama's AG Holder lied to congress and got away with it?
How about Hillary lying to congress also?
The only thing that will happen is it will be used as a campaign issue.
But I salute Dr Paul for exposing Fauci's lying and corruption.
If Biden doesn't fire Fauci it will back-fie on the idiot Dems.

Speaking of Fauci being a corrupt liar… apparently he's been at it for a long time:

even-in-1981-they-knew-about-fauci-with-hiv-memes-3949be232859a6e0-6fd319873d73fcd5.jpg

It will be DOA in JimCrowJoe's DOJ.
Remember when Barry Obama's AG Holder lied to congress and got away with it?
How about Hillary lying to congress also?
The only thing that will happen is it will be used as a campaign issue.
But I salute Dr Paul for exposing Fauci's lying and corruption.
If Biden doesn't fire Fauci it will back-fie on the idiot Dems.

You don't have a clue what's going on, do you?

Always preferred being about it rather than just talking about it. Very good!

“I write to urge the United States Department of Justice to open an investigation into testimony made to the United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on May 11, 2021,” Paul wrote to Garland.

NIH’s RePORTER website said the agency provided $15.2 million to Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance over the years, with $3.74 million toward understanding bat coronavirus emergence. Daszak maintained a long working relationship with Wuhan lab “bat lady” Shi Zhengli, sending her lab at least $600,000 in NIH funding. Daszak was also part of the World Health Organization-China team that dismissed the lab leak hypothesis as “extremely unlikely” earlier this year.

Paul told Garland that a 2017 paper on Shi’s experiments at the Wuhan lab, which cited an NIAID award, included research “in which the spike genes from two uncharacterized bat SARS-related coronavirus strains, Rs4231 and Rs7327, were combined with the genomic backbone of another SARS-related coronavirus to create novel chimeric SARS-related viruses” and that “these experiments combined genetic information from different SARS-related coronaviruses and combined them to create novel, artificial viruses able to infect human cells.”

The senator told the Justice Department that contrary to Fauci’s contention, “this research, conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and funded under NIAID Award R01AI110964, fits the definition of gain-of-function research.”

Continued - Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department
I bet they laughed their asses right off!

Rand Paul Officially Sends Criminal Referral on Fauci to Justice Department​

I wonder how many times he will interrupt it's transmission and the person reading it with out-burst of redundant recantations...?
Some of these kids need therapeutic phrenology.

We are beginning to list military connections to Wuhan and look at Fau Chi’s publications. For GOF, two entries come up for the files:

Feb 2018 IFITM3 / Chinese Military Vaccinia Vaccine
(Click on Affiliations)

Feb 2021 IFITM1,2,3 / NCI HIV Replication Dynamics Program, Frederick, Md. / Ohio State U. / SARS-CoV-2 Gain-/Loss-of-Function
(Click on Affiliations)

Forum List

Back