Ramadam a Ding Dong

Christian Scripture teaches Christians to obey the laws of the land. That is not so in Islam.

Does Christian scripture teach Christians to obey the laws of the land when they are in violation of God's laws? You said they put the Koran above the Constitution. You're saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? Seriously?

Yes, seriously. Give us an example.

An example? Wow, exactly like arguing with a liberal. Can't follow a discussion.

You said that Muslims put the Koran above the Constitution.

Are you saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? If there is a conflict between the Bible and the Constitution, which would a Christian follow? Simple question. I agree the Bible says to give God what's God's and Caesar what's Caesars. But if there is a conflict, who wins?

Last edited:
No they can't. As long as they go by our laws. Just remember to many Muslims their laws aren't the constitution it is their faith. And when they come here they bring their faith to live by.

I don't have to "remember" anything I never forgot. And again ... how is that different then anyone else or any other religion who come to this country?

If a Christian decides to violate the law to do what they are required to do as a Christian, they may feel they are justified in God's eyes, but they will be held accountable in this life. And no one is arguing otherwise. So why do YOU keep arguing otherwise for Muslims? Why would they be held to a different standard than anyone else? Why do we have to defend that which isn't in question other then you pulling out of your ... ear ... and deciding it's an issue and no answer is good enough?

Well then I will clean out my ear as long as you take your blinders off and see that we need to stop religious beliefs that are against our constitutional rights that we live by here. You turn a blind eye to this and all you are doing is promoting it. And then one thing leads to another. And with our gov't trying to let them fit into our culture the way they do is just asking for more trouble from them.
As beliefs are thoughts, you want to stop such thoughts. How does that work - stopping thoughts?

Does Christian scripture teach Christians to obey the laws of the land when they are in violation of God's laws? You said they put the Koran above the Constitution. You're saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? Seriously?

An example? Wow, exactly like arguing with a liberal. Can't follow a discussion.

Are you saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? If there is a conflict between the Bible and the Constitution, which would a Christian follow? Simple question.

Give us an example where Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. You made the claim, now back it up. Go.

No they can't. As long as they go by our laws. Just remember to many Muslims their laws aren't the constitution it is their faith. And when they come here they bring their faith to live by.

I don't have to "remember" anything I never forgot. And again ... how is that different then anyone else or any other religion who come to this country?

If a Christian decides to violate the law to do what they are required to do as a Christian, they may feel they are justified in God's eyes, but they will be held accountable in this life. And no one is arguing otherwise. So why do YOU keep arguing otherwise for Muslims? Why would they be held to a different standard than anyone else? Why do we have to defend that which isn't in question other then you pulling out of your ... ear ... and deciding it's an issue and no answer is good enough?

Well then I will clean out my ear as long as you take your blinders off and see that we need to stop religious beliefs that are against our constitutional rights that we live by here. You turn a blind eye to this and all you are doing is promoting it. And then one thing leads to another. And with our gov't trying to let them fit into our culture the way they do is just asking for more trouble from them.

So you propose ‘defending’ the Constitution by violating it.

Christian Scripture teaches Christians to obey the laws of the land. That is not so in Islam.

Yes both religions put their book above the constitution but its the Muslims that believe the Koran is the only book their is. And thats what their final destination is to elimanate all other religions and keep their own as the only one.

Are you saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? If there is a conflict between the Bible and the Constitution, which would a Christian follow? Simple question.

Give us an example where Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. You made the claim, now back it up. Go.

The claim I made was that Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. The phrase give to God what's God's and Caesar what's Caesar's does not mean that Caesar is at the level of God. No amount of your arguing like an 8 year old is going to change that.

I will not accept a religion and it's followers who will not obey the US Constitution first. I will fight for the Constitution.

The claim I made was that Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. The phrase give to God what's God's and Caesar what's Caesar's does not mean that Caesar is at the level of God. No amount of your arguing like an 8 year old is going to change that.

Your petty insults will not cover up the fact you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head.

Now show us where Christianity violates the US Constitution.

Last edited:

Yes both religions put their book above the constitution but its the Muslims that believe the Koran is the only book their is. And thats what their final destination is to elimanate all other religions and keep their own as the only one.

At least you're not making the retarded argument that Buford is that God and Caesar are at the same level.

Not even the radical countries that practice Sharia law have no laws other than the Koran. They take the principles of their law from the Koran. Just like Christians do in the Judeo Christian west.

Your petty insults will not cover up the fact you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head.

Your petty evasion will not cover up the fact that you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head. Answer the question.

Do Christians put the Bible above the Constitution?

Your petty evasion will not cover up the fact that you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head. Answer the question.

Nope. Christians are taught in their Scriptures to obey the laws of the land. Muslims are taught in the Quran to obey Islamic law above the laws of the land. You went into deep water and now you're drowning. Better get back on dry land.

Nope. Christians are taught in their Scriptures to obey the laws of the land. Muslims are taught in the Quran to obey Islamic law above the laws of the land. You went into deep water and now you're drowning. Better get back on dry land.
Then, if so, why do some Christians blow up abortion centers and blow up some women's centers?

Then, if so, why do some Christians blow up abortion centers and blow up some women's centers?

Because they are mentally ill. Blowing up abortion centers is not a part of Christian doctrine. Duh!!

Enough of them do that it has become a problem - yes.

If thats so WHY NOT? Ubama is tareing the constitution apart bit by bit. He no longer goes by the constitution since 2008.

Because they are mentally ill. Blowing up abortion centers is not a part of Christian doctrine. Duh!!
Actually, they all say that what was being done in these places was against their god's laws and anti-christian

Enough of them do that it has become a problem - yes.

Give us an example of Christians putting the Bible above the US Constitution.

Actually, they all say that what was being done in these places was against their god's laws and anti-christian

People who are mentally ill will say lots of things. Can you distinguish the difference between mental illness and Christianity? I can help you figure it out if you are having a hard time.

At least you're not making the retarded argument that Buford is that God and Caesar are at the same level.

Not even the radical countries that practice Sharia law have no laws other than the Koran. They take the principles of their law from the Koran. Just like Christians do in the Judeo Christian west.

Sorry to disappoint you dude but Christians do go by the constitution first.

Forum List

Back