Rage on the Right

The National Debt is primarily the product of Republican administrations. Just a simple fact, no matter how much you deny the reality of it.

anything before the 20th is silly to blame Obama for. Anything after, are excuses by Obama partisans.

Republicans have held the presidency for 38 years, Democrats 18. Stands to reason we have accumulated more debt under republicans. Since 1980 it has been 20 to 8.... Odds, law of averages, etc....
and when you factor in that its CONGRESS that controls the budget
how does that break down
;)

If a person earns 100k a year, and has a debt of 50k, he is in good shape. If he earns 10k a year, and has a debt of 50k, he is essentially bankrupt. So real debt, and how manageable it is, is a ratio of income to debt. In the graph of the US debt to GDP, you can see that the primary growth of the ratio came under Reagan, and both Bushs.
U.S. National Debt Graph: $10T+

If a person earns 100k a year, and has a debt of 50k, he is in good shape. If he earns 10k a year, and has a debt of 50k, he is essentially bankrupt. So real debt, and how manageable it is, is a ratio of income to debt. In the graph of the US debt to GDP, you can see that the primary growth of the ratio came under Reagan, and both Bushs.
U.S. National Debt Graph: $10T+
again, who had control of congress during Reagan and Bush 41?

again, who had control of congress during Reagan and Bush 41?

Well the first 6 years of Reagan, Republicans controlled the Senate, while Democrats controlled the House.

Democrats controlled congress for Bush 41, and Republicans controlled congress for the majority of Bush 43..

Well the first 6 years of Reagan, Republicans controlled the Senate, while Democrats controlled the House.

Democrats controlled congress for Bush 41, and Republicans controlled congress for the majority of Bush 43..
no, not exactly

the dems had a control the first two years in the senate
and you know the last two the dems controled both

no, not exactly

the dems had a control the first two years in the senate
and you know the last two the dems controled both

Well I said "majority" because the republicans had the house for 6 years and the senate for 4 years. Giving the Dems only 2 years in the house and 4 in the senate. So IMO congress had majority republican control for Bush's 8 years.

I'm busy just trying to figure out how a $700 billion budget which inclues $300 billion in tax breaks is getting paid for.

What's the real reason for this almostpathological rage that is being expressed by some on the right to Obama's election?

This from a man who makes his money selling hate of other Americans.

CNN’s Campbell Brown: ‘Right-Wing Rage’ at Obama Victory | NewsBusters.org

real question is why is the left projecting their rage on the right. Who exactly is angry let alone raging about Obama's election? You guys won the election, big whoop. My life is still my life. Im not going to be angry just because the guy i really didnt want to support in the first place lost.

Granted, most of us on the right realize we are screwed. we just dont get angry about it. We deal with it and move on.

real question is why is the left projecting their rage on the right. Who exactly is angry let alone raging about Obama's election? You guys won the election, big whoop. My life is still my life. Im not going to be angry just because the guy i really didnt want to support in the first place lost.

Granted, most of us on the right realize we are screwed. we just dont get angry about it. We deal with it and move on.
exactly, there is no "rage" on the right
but the rage from the left for the last 8 years is very clear
so now they want to project their own rage on the right

You might, not many do.

Read the attacks on a person who hasn't even been innaugerated yet, while ignoring another who is responsible for the deaths of over 5000 real Patriots and maybe a million Iraqi civilians. A man who admits he broke the FISA law. A man who's vice president admits to being involved in outing a covert CIA agent.

As to being screwed, you already are with the Bush legacy.

At least I waited until Bush started using 9-11 as the fear card to divide US and soiled himself after Katrina.

The avid right are ready to hound Obama as long as he is president just like they did with Clinton.

Can you imagine what would have happened if there had been an independent investigator who could spend 70 million investigating Bush?:eusa_pray::lol::clap2:

Forum List

Back