Radical Barack yells at young activists: "You can't just keep on yelling"

he's a divider. he's a divider.

also he's a hypocrite!

Obama tells young activists: Be willing to compromise

Amazing, I don't think Obama himself does much compromising, now he's lecturing people to compromise :rolleyes-41:
How do you compromise with people like the GOP who refuse to even consider it?

Obama compromises by issuing another Executive Order, more often than not Obama doesn't even attempt to ask Congress about anything.

he's a divider. he's a divider.

also he's a hypocrite!

Obama tells young activists: Be willing to compromise

He should be saying that to BLM and other radical groups, who have stated in no uncertain terms that they will not compromise, forgive or unify. The hard part is that it's confusing what they are demanding. I suspect the rhetoric is leading up to more favoritism laws and reparations.

There are certain things that should never be compromised, like national security and common sense laws that affect all of us.

The current climate, thanks to the liberal media and administration, is that you either agree with liberal policies or you will be impugned mercilessly.

He's right of course. Look at the enormous compromises he has made in name of peace.

The OP title is a lie. President Obama is not "radical". I wish he were. He is sensible and thoughtful, able to weigh all sides yet still able to do the very best for his country.

Something Repubs have consistently refused to do - That is, when they bother to do anything at all except vote themselves higher pay, vote against jobs, against our vets, against women and children, FOR more health care coverage for us to pay for while denying us the same. AND vote for Iran to have any fucking nuke they want. Oh and then they take more vacation.

He's right of course. Look at the enormous compromises he has made in name of peace.

The OP title is a lie. President Obama is not "radical". I wish he were. He is sensible and thoughtful, able to weigh all sides yet still able to do the very best for his country.

Something Repubs have consistently refused to do - That is, when they bother to do anything at all except vote themselves higher pay, vote against jobs, against our vets, against women and children, FOR more health care coverage for us to pay for while denying us the same. AND vote for Iran to have any fucking nuke they want. Oh and then they take more vacation.

That is, when they bother to do anything at all except vote themselves higher pay,

Obama Wants 18% Pay Hike for Him, Ex-Presidents

Reaganomics: You start a business in your parent's garage. Obamanomics: You move into your parent's garage.

since President ONigger became president, 5,000 killings in Chicago. WE NEED GUNS! WE NEED TRUMP! WE NEED GUNS! WE NEED TRUMP! WE NEED GUNS! WE NEED TRUMP!

YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO BUILD A WALL WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS?! WONDERFUL DONALD, BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL!

Forum List

Back