Racist insects

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
By the way, have I reminded you today just how much I hate liberals?

Hey hey, ho ho, racist insects gotta go!

Scientists Are Asking the American People to Help Rename Racist Insects​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...ves-in-massachusetts/ar-AAM4i3H?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-trip-to-middle-east/ar-AAM68PW?ocid=msedgntp
1626205639167.png

Scientists are asking for help to rename racist insects, as they seek to remove terms which are "inappropriate or offensive."

The Entomological Society of America (ESA) announced in June the common names for the moth Lymantria dispar and the ant Aphaenogaster araneoides, "Gypsy moth" and "Gypsy ant," had been removed from their Common Names of Insects and Related Organisms List.

1. BY WHOSE AUTHORITY, do these lamebrains think it is their purview to change the names of insects?

2. THey are idiots...in Maryland..that explains a lot.

ESA/Entomological society of America
3 Park Place, Suite 307
Annapolis, MD 21401

Century-old sailboat design still making waves in Massachusetts
Power Up: No room for Ilhan Omar on congressional trip to Middle East
View attachment 512297
Scientists are asking for help to rename racist insects, as they seek to remove terms which are "inappropriate or offensive."

The Entomological Society of America (ESA) announced in June the common names for the moth Lymantria dispar and the ant Aphaenogaster araneoides, "Gypsy moth" and "Gypsy ant," had been removed from their Common Names of Insects and Related Organisms List.

I thought this was going to be about As*lips and IM2

• Banned
1. BY WHOSE AUTHORITY, do these lamebrains think it is their purview to change the names of insects?

2. THey are idiots...in Maryland..that explains a lot.

ESA/Entomological society of America
3 Park Place, Suite 307
Annapolis, MD 21401

Dimocrats of course.

View attachment 512297

Aww! Thanks for letting me know I take up space in your head.

View attachment 512297

Well as you know there is ample empty space there to fill.

View attachment 512297

Where does all this idiocy end? Will they rename "cockroaches" to "Male Appendage Roaches"? "Yellowjackets" to "Asian Wasps Wearing Coats"? "Fruitworm Beetles" to "Gay Bugs"? "Ladybugs" to "Binary Heterosexual Female Insect"? "Potato Beetle" to "Indigenous Irish Crawly Insect Thingy"? "Monarch Butterfies" to "Queen Butterflies"? "Robber Flies" to "Misunderstood Urban Dweller Flies"?

I could go on.

View attachment 512297

Not really. I know you have a big head but your neanderthal ancestors filled that space with brain matter devoted to visual acuity.

View attachment 512297

Where does all this idiocy end? Will they rename "cockroaches" to "Male Appendage Roaches"? "Yellowjackets" to "Asian Wasps Wearing Coats"? "Fruitworm Beetles" to "Gay Bugs"? "Ladybugs" to "Binary Heterosexual Female Insect"? "Potato Beetle" to "Indigenous Irish Crawly Insect Thingy"? "Monarch Butterfies" to "Queen Butterflies"? "Robber Flies" to "Misunderstood Urban Dweller Flies"?

I could go on.
I wouldn't call it idiocy. I would call it "people announcing they are doing something they were going to do anyway." Rename things. its happened since people first started naming stuff. Only a retard would be bothered by it. They add new words to the dictionary every year. Language is a measure of time just as much as culture. We talk nothing like people did only a few hundred years ago.

Just occurred to me that my daughters said I shouldn't say retard anymore. Theres another word thats changed.

Last edited:

View attachment 512297

I could go on.
I wouldn't call it idiocy. I would call it "people announcing they are doing something they were going to do anyway." Rename things. its happened since people first started naming stuff. Only a retard would be bothered by it. They add new words to the dictionary every year. Language is a measure of time just as much as culture. We talk nothing like people did only a few hundred years ago.

Only idiots throw away their own culture, history, values, and traditions because it offends their petty little sensibilities. Idiots who think they're creating some kind of "brave new world", but eventually find out that no matter how they think things have changed, the more they've really stayed pretty much like they've been forever.

Like they say: "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Last edited:

View attachment 512297

Not really. I know you have a big head but your neanderthal ancestors filled that space with brain matter devoted to visual acuity.

Oh golly stop.......

View attachment 512297

I could go on.

Only idiots throw away their own culture, history, values, and traditions because it offends their petty little sensibilities. Idiots who think they're creating some kind of "brave new world", but eventually find out that no matter how they think things have changed, the more they've really stayed the like they've been forever.

I gotta disagree. With new words/new spellings come new shades of meaning and understanding. It may seem the same but that is only if you are a shallow thinker.

View attachment 512297

Oh golly stop.......
"Oh golly"? You sound like Leave it to Beaver. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 512297

Oh golly stop.......

You still sound like a racist pig with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself.

View attachment 512297

Oh golly stop.......

You still sound like a racist pig with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself.
white people cant stand it when Black people have high opinions of themselves. Thanks for the compliment.

View attachment 512297

I could go on.

Only idiots throw away their own culture, history, values, and traditions because it offends their petty little sensibilities. Idiots who think they're creating some kind of "brave new world", but eventually find out that no matter how they think things have changed, the more they've really stayed pretty much like they've been forever.

10-4, JG, now Biddum has our woke military so busy fighting political correctness within its own ranks, they are functionally useless to us in a war. The only way we can beat an enemy now is if they die laughing at us.

Forum List

Back