Racist Democrat Party

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
There's no one more bigoted and racist than a Democrat.

Good for him. Send him an invitation.
He’s welcome with Republicans!

Democrats are constantly crying and whining for bipartisanship, but when it happens they act like the gestapo on their own people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This seems to be an issue of politics not race. If you're looking for possible examples of racism (or sexism, take your pick):
images

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You rubes can have him
Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party in droves. Good luck in November.

The real racism of the Democrats is their underlying assumption that minorities are incapable of conducting their own affairs and must have a paternalistic government to watch over them.
No, that's the racist assumption made by republicans about Democrats while campaigning real hard for that same paternalistic government help.

You rubes can have him
Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party in droves. Good luck in November.
No we aren't.

You rubes can have him
May I suggest you do not burn any bridges. Because survival can end up being a mutha ph uka if things get tight and some never lifted a finger in life.

You rubes can have him
May I suggest you do not burn any bridges. Because survival can end up being a mutha ph uka if things get tight and some never lifted a finger in life.
^ :cuckoo:

Women's studies educator doesn't want her university to win vaccine race as the research is led by white males and it could denote "British excellence."

I'm not kidding.

EWUHMqQUwAEYyvx

Forum List

Back