Racist DA May Soon Face Arrest; Thanks To This Conservative Hero

It comes with a piece of paper proving that I know more than the judges, believe me.
Hilarious ? This is an Internet forum. Anymone can claim anything. I‘m a test pilot and brain surgeon too. I’ll help you with your delusions. It might hurt, but wtf.

Hilarious ? This is an Internet forum. Anymone can claim anything. I‘m a test pilot and brain surgeon too. I’ll help you with your delusions. It might hurt, but wtf.
I invite you to find a single court case lost by a Graduate of Trump U. Law..

If there is probable cause they are criminals, they should be investigated, then prosecuted if the evidence is there. Anything less, is chaos.
That did not apply to massive and obvious fraud of 2020 and 2022. Why?

That did not apply to massive and obvious fraud of 2020 and 2022. Why?
If it was obvious to you, why aren’t you working for Trump ? His staff really ducked it.

Why didn’t you present your evidence to his own appointed judges ? It’s obvious to you for one reason. You let Tucker do your thinking for you.

lol ! like illegally storing classified docs in Chinatown ?

That’s not illegal and not what ANYONE IS charged with . What’s illegal is REFUSING to return them when directed to and then lyng about it. Trump stole shit while running out the door .

If it was obvious to you, why aren’t you working for Trump ? His staff really ducked it.

Why didn’t you present your evidence to his own appointed judges ? It’s obvious to you for one reason. You let Tucker do your thinking for you.
What is obvious is why Congress voted against an investigation.

"Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to be “put in jail” over his “disgusting abuse of power” regarding a possible Trump indictment. Paul tweeted his thoughts Tuesday after Bragg said his office “will not be intimidated” by House Republicans. House Republicans have demanded that Bragg testify about a possible Trump indictment. For his part, Trump shifted his social media vitriol Tuesday to New York State’s Attorney General Letitia James - The FBI and Department of Homeland Security are reporting an increase in online chatter calling for civil war since Trump’s call for protests."

This racist is basically threatening the House Republicans with violence by saying he won't be intimidated by Congress -- who does this thug think he is to get all uppity with our federal government? They are the ones who oversees him, not the other way around. And Rand Paul is right, Bragg should be in jail for what he is doing....it is illegal for a state prosecutor or any prosecutor for that matter to try to indict a presidential candidate; especially one of the stature of Trump.

He is obviously doing this for both racist and politically motivated reasons and he should be in prison for whatever the charge is that he is guilty of....Obstruction of justice, abuse of power, whatever the proper term is....bottom line is, you don't indict people with power when they hate the same people I hate - it hurts the fabric of our country..
WOW.
Trump just moved Rand Paul into first place..............at his zipper.
Paul has to bring his own napkin.

"Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to be “put in jail” over his “disgusting abuse of power” regarding a possible Trump indictment. Paul tweeted his thoughts Tuesday after Bragg said his office “will not be intimidated” by House Republicans. House Republicans have demanded that Bragg testify about a possible Trump indictment. For his part, Trump shifted his social media vitriol Tuesday to New York State’s Attorney General Letitia James - The FBI and Department of Homeland Security are reporting an increase in online chatter calling for civil war since Trump’s call for protests."

This racist is basically threatening the House Republicans with violence by saying he won't be intimidated by Congress -- who does this thug think he is to get all uppity with our federal government? They are the ones who oversees him, not the other way around. And Rand Paul is right, Bragg should be in jail for what he is doing....it is illegal for a state prosecutor or any prosecutor for that matter to try to indict a presidential candidate; especially one of the stature of Trump.

He is obviously doing this for both racist and politically motivated reasons and he should be in prison for whatever the charge is that he is guilty of....Obstruction of justice, abuse of power, whatever the proper term is....bottom line is, you don't indict people with power when they hate the same people I hate - it hurts the fabric of our country..
Yes, he is a racist piece of garbage and yes he deserves to be put in jail for using our judicial system as a weapon to go after his political opposition. Im glad we can all at least agree on that much.

Forum List

Back