Robin DiAngelo Advises People of Color to ‘Get Away from White People’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The left's dream: "What I want to do is create a culture that actually spits out those who are resistant," she said.

Robin DiAngelo, the author of the bestselling antiracist book, White Fragility, insisted that racial minorities should separate themselves from white Americans.
“People of color need to get away from White people and have some community with each other,” DiAngelo chuckled during a webinar entitled, “Racial Justice: The Next Frontier,” hosted on March 1.

Later on in the panel discussion, DiAngelo went on to suggest that people who do not concede to antiracist teachings do not belong in modern workforces.

110.jpeg

The left's dream: "What I want to do is create a culture that actually spits out those who are resistant," she said.

Yes indeed. Move away from white people. Finally a racist black says something that makes sense.

If say, all the blacks moved to Africa everyone wins. America is instantly no longer racist because we removed the element from our country we're all supposedly racist against, and blacks win because they are away from white Americans and are no longer around those that hate them. An entire country and agroup of people suddenly have no racial issues.

I say go for it. Hell we should stop funding Ukraine and use that money to buy them all anplane ticket somewhere else.

The most attractive thing about black people not associating with whites, is that whites get a black free society by default. It's like the prom a few years ago. Blacks demanded a white free prom. That left the white graduates to have a safe and exciting prom without blacks and without being called racist.

Yes indeed. Move away from white people. Finally a racist black says something that makes sense.

If say, all the blacks moved to Africa everyone wins. America is instantly no longer racist because we removed the element from our country we're all supposedly racist against, and blacks win because they are away from white Americans and are no longer around those that hate them. An entire country and agroup of people suddenly have no racial issues.

I say go for it. Hell we should stop funding Ukraine and use that money to buy them all anplane ticket somewhere else.

And think how awesome they'll be able to make Africa.

She has a Ph.D. in multicultural education. Part of the "higher education" circle jerk.

I am NOT being sarcastic.

I think that many Caucasian Americans are very grateful to her for advising African Americans to stay away from Caucasian Americans.

Forum List

Back