Race, Evolution & Behavior: Why Neither 'family Values' Nor Government Spending Change Anything

Post one advanced African nation that has no genetic European influence.

Penny, help me. What year are we thinking white Europeans got better than blacks. Come on man.

Your question illustrates a total lack of understanding of human evolution. Find something less taxing on your brain to chat about.

Penny, help me. What year are we thinking white Europeans got better than blacks. Come on man.

Your question illustrates a total lack of understanding of human evolution. Find something less taxing on your brain to chat about.

Ok. I will try to keep up even if you failed to answer. Is this the Flame zone btw?

Ok. So starting in 1950 can we consider whites to be better behaving? Is that the year the gene became prevelant?

Not a tough question.

Here's a start to your lesson in evolution of the races. Once the first African got enough nerve and sense to migrate away from the dark continent, the seeds of civilized behavior began.

If you want to know more, read the book linked to in the OP. It's free. You can educate yourself at no cost, other than the burning smell of your synapses as you pretend to read.

Penny, do you have an answer? 1800? 1500? You keep replying with no answer. When did this gene appear or superior behavior get prevalent? It is the basis of this whole thread, right?

You can ask the same question but substitute-

When did dark skin turn pale?

At what date did brown eyes turn blue, or grey or green?

Exactly what century did Asians develop their short legs and slanted eyes?

You are like a little child asking daddy why the sun shines. Actually like a mongoloid child asking the question.

Ok. I will try to keep up even if you failed to answer. Is this the Flame zone btw?

Ok. So starting in 1950 can we consider whites to be better behaving? Is that the year the gene became prevelant?

Not a tough question.

Here's a start to your lesson in evolution of the races. Once the first African got enough nerve and sense to migrate away from the dark continent, the seeds of civilized behavior began.

If you want to know more, read the book linked to in the OP. It's free. You can educate yourself at no cost, other than the burning smell of your synapses as you pretend to read.

Penny, do you have an answer? 1800? 1500? You keep replying with no answer. When did this gene appear or superior behavior get prevalent? It is the basis of this whole thread, right?

That's like asking when the first bird took flight. No-one knows. But we all know you're only repeating such a daft question to run interference on a subject you find uncomfortable.

Not a tough question.

You can ask the same question but substitute-

When did dark skin turn pale?

At what date did brown eyes turn blue, or grey or green?

Exactly what century did Asians develop their short legs and slanted eyes?

You are like a little child asking daddy why the sun shines. Actually like a mongoloid child asking the question.

Not a tough question.

That's like asking when the first bird took flight. No-one knows. But we all know you're only repeating such a daft question to run interference on a subject you find uncomfortable.

Ok guys. This is the dodge zone. Lets say I am asking what year the Soviets began overtaking the Germans. It has an answer. Come up with an answer for when whites began acting more civilized. You both seem like you have read up on the subject. Penny made a statement about pink pigment.

Wanna go with 20,000 years ago guys?

I do not identify as white or black. I have no personal interest in the matter. Just find it interesting no one WILL answer to support the OP yet folks who question him are wrong..

Sorry, not slippery enough. Awkward attempts at obfuscation cannot change the global and uniform underachievement of indigenous sub-Saharans evident through sociology, economics and history. When you have a valid example to show that this is not the case, then please do so. Indignation at a lack of political correctness isn't quite good enough.
Ok...

So now we are talking just subsaharans?

What year did whites start behaving better than them?
Behaving better than whites? I've no idea.

Just to be clear, when did whites start behaving better than subsaharans(blacks or true blacks or whatever 'they' are called in this thread)
When you feel resistance, stop pushing the Q-tip in. If and when your head clears, let me know what you're talking about.
Meathead, are we in the Flame zone? Perhaps a mod will come by if we are just in it for the name calling.
Did you have an answer for Penny? What year ir century did whites get more civilized than whoever?
I've called you no names, simply questioned your cognition.

If you meant civilization instead of behavior, then Crete, going back to about 2700 BC, was the dawn of Western civilization. Alexander and then Rome spread it north, east and west. Like ancient Egypt, they nor any civilization were able to penetrate the Sahara.

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

Whites behave in a "superiour" manner compared to minorities because in the West behaviour is determined by European standards, which, like it or not, are the determining factors in most aspects of life in the Western world. Left to their own devices in the lands they originate from with no Western/European interference, the kind of behaviour the prevailing culture frowns upon would most likely be regarded as perfectly normal.
How does what European standards dictate carry weight anywhere but in Europe? Its almost like you think it matters what white people think is normal.

Ok...

Just to be clear, when did whites start behaving better than subsaharans(blacks or true blacks or whatever 'they' are called in this thread)
When you feel resistance, stop pushing the Q-tip in. If and when your head clears, let me know what you're talking about.
Meathead, are we in the Flame zone? Perhaps a mod will come by if we are just in it for the name calling.
Did you have an answer for Penny? What year ir century did whites get more civilized than whoever?

If you meant civilization instead of behavior, then Crete, going back to about 2700 BC, was the dawn of Western civilization. Alexander and then Rome spread it north, east and west. Like ancient Egypt, they nor any civilization were able to penetrate the Sahara.
You forget Egypt and Nubia were both Black civilizations. You also forget Greece is Europes first established county. You forget Greece learned from Egypt. After the fall of the Roman Empire Moors (Black and Tawny) re-educated Europe during the dark ages. Civilization has been around since before white people even appeared on the earth.

Ok...

I meant behavior. That is what the OP was talking about. Do you think 2700 BC is when whites became superior in behavior?

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

Whites behave in a "superiour" manner compared to minorities because in the West behaviour is determined by European standards, which, like it or not, are the determining factors in most aspects of life in the Western world. Left to their own devices in the lands they originate from with no Western/European interference, the kind of behaviour the prevailing culture frowns upon would most likely be regarded as perfectly normal.
How does what European standards dictate carry weight anywhere but in Europe? Its almost like you think it matters what white people think is normal.

Although outside of Europe, the prevailing culture in the United States is rooted in European culture and heritage, thus it is a European culture. It's the same in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and, to a certain extent, most of South America.

Although outside of Europe, the prevailing culture in the United States is rooted in European culture and heritage, thus it is a European culture. It's the same in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and, to a certain extent, most of South America.
Thats great but again who told you what white people think is superior is actually superior?

I meant behavior. That is what the OP was talking about. Do you think 2700 BC is when whites became superior in behavior?
Certainly for some. Civilization, after all, demands some conformity of behavior.

You forget Egypt and Nubia were both Black civilizations. You also forget Greece is Europes first established county. You forget Greece learned from Egypt. After the fall of the Roman Empire Moors (Black and Tawny) re-educated Europe during the dark ages. Civilization has been around since before white people even appeared on the earth.
Nobody's buying the "jungle bunny civilization" bit. Al Sharpton, although doubtless a hero to some, is neither a historian nor an archaeologist.

Certainly for some. Civilization, after all, demands some conformity of behavior.

Nobody's buying the "jungle bunny civilization" bit. Al Sharpton, although doubtless a hero to some, is neither a historian nor an archaeologist.
This isnt Al's assertion. This is a white guys assertion that actually wrote a book about it.

Black Genesis The Prehistoric Origins of Ancient Egypt Robert Bauval Thomas Brophy Ph.D. 9781591431145 Amazon.com Books

Race Evolution Behavior abidged version J. Philippe Rushton Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

The left says "racism" and lack of government spending are what make non-whites poor and violent.

The right says "lack of family values" are what make non-whites poor and violent.

Neither are correct.

NATURE is what makes non-whites poor and violent.

Ey, did anyone have an answer for what year whites got the passive gene or whatever we are applauding?

Come one guys. Someone has to have an answer. Perhaps this thread is about something else?
Well I can tell the odds are they never got it. More likely they have the aggressive gene. History will bear me out. White people excelled at making weapons of war.

I agree white people have a history of making war weapons as well as more advanced technology but there is a reason for this other than genetics i believe.

Ive thought about this and I think in the case of westerrn Europe for example, consider living there during the Ice ages ... and even without that, you had less land available with less resources for the people who lived there In comparison to the continent of Africa. They had to learn to cross bodies of water very efficiently and they lived in a cold climate. this forced them to develop technology quickly. During the Ice ages in many instaances they were probably facing starvation, they had to learn to build ships and eventually ships that could fiight or defend, develop tools to do all this. develop walls and castles to keep out invaders

Then if you look at Africa, there was really no need to do any of this for the most part because they had the most resources available to anyone at the time.. All they really needed to do was be a real efficient hunter or farmer and life was good . Who can blame them for that? Im not saying this of All Africa but its true in very large areas. Egypt is an anomaly to that, but then again look... you have a river system society where goods can be transported over water.

Russians by the way are the descendants of the vikings who conquered their way inland up the river systems maybe has something to do with their warlike tendencies.

Thats great but again who told you what white people think is superior is actually superior?

No-one.

Race Evolution Behavior abidged version J. Philippe Rushton Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

The left says "racism" and lack of government spending are what make non-whites poor and violent.

The right says "lack of family values" are what make non-whites poor and violent.

Neither are correct.

Ey, did anyone have an answer for what year whites got the passive gene or whatever we are applauding?

Come one guys. Someone has to have an answer. Perhaps this thread is about something else?
Well I can tell the odds are they never got it. More likely they have the aggressive gene. History will bear me out. White people excelled at making weapons of war.

I agree white people have a history of making war weapons as well as more advanced technology but there is a reason for this other than genetics i believe.

Ive thought about this and I think in the case of westerrn Europe for example, consider living there during the Ice ages ... and even without that, you had less land available with less resources for the people who lived there In comparison to the continent of Africa. They had to learn to cross bodies of water very efficiently and they lived in a cold climate. this forced them to develop technology quickly. During the Ice ages in many instaances they were probably facing starvation, they had to learn to build ships and eventually ships that could fiight or defend, develop tools to do all this. develop walls and castles to keep out invaders

Then if you look at Africa, there was really no need to do any of this for the most part because they had the most resources available to anyone at the time.. All they really needed to do was be a real efficient hunter or farmer and life was good . Who can blame them for that? Im not saying this of All Africa but its true in very large areas. Egypt is an anomaly to that, but then again look... you have a river system society where goods can be transported over water.

Russians by the way are the descendants of the vikings who conquered their way inland up the river systems maybe has something to do with their warlike tendencies.

The book link I posted earlier at the beginning of this thread pretty much agrees with your theory. However, it is genetic because it continues to this day. Egypt was not an anomaly. It was the culmination of the Black civilization that inhabited the Sahara before it dried up. There are finds that have discovered water craft that transported goods in Africa where ever there is a water way.

This isnt Al's assertion. This is a white guys assertion that actually wrote a book about it.

Black Genesis The Prehistoric Origins of Ancient Egypt Robert Bauval Thomas Brophy Ph.D. 9781591431145 Amazon.com Books
Well, he's white. He is also the one who postulated the Orion Correlation Theory, which makes Sharpton a more legitimate source.:biggrin:

Orion correlation theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I miss how that makes Sharpton more legit? You have to do better than that.

Well, he's white. He is also the one who postulated the Orion Correlation Theory, which makes Sharpton a more legitimate source.:biggrin:

Certainly not. Bauval may be white and Sharpton (very) black, and yet you've managed to give a source even less legitimate than the Reverend's; not an easy proposition at the best of times.

You'll have to do better, much better, to prove your jungle bunny theory.

Neither are correct.

Genetics are not stagnant, they change as part of human evolution. Everything you point out is precisely why the races evolved differently, with each developing character traits, strengths and weaknesses. As the Africans have become Westernized, they are catching up in areas where they do not perform as well, yet we sadly see that left to fend for themselves, they revert very quickly to their "roots" and blame it on Whitey. Read- Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, etc.

Certainly not. Bauval may be white and Sharpton (very) black, and yet you've managed to give a source even less legitimate than the Reverend's; not an easy proposition at the best of times.

Legit to who you? I dont have to prove anything. Its already been proven. What you need to do is disprove him....which you cant do because you have no legit rebuttals besides "tell me it aint so".

Legit to who you? I dont have to prove anything. Its already been proven. What you need to do is disprove him....which you cant do because you have no legit rebuttals besides "tell me it aint so".
It ain't so. As I said, you'll have to do much better than Al Sharpton to prove jungle-bunny civilizations.

Forum List

Back