Race Differences In Tipping: Questions And Answers For The Restaurant Industry

Not concerned with what you convicts think. I dont justify what I do to or for anyone. i do it and if you have a problem with it that's your issue.

Not asking for justification. Not asking for anything. I'm telling you that you aren't fooling anyone. You are a bad tipper and that's just the way it is.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \
: a person who has been found guilty of a crime and sent to prison

I'm not in prison. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So you got out. You're an ex-con that likes shooting stray dogs.

I take no enjoyment out of killing any animal, but I will not hesitate to kill a feral dog to protect my livestock.

Yes I was released on parole over thirty years ago, I have since been granted a pardon and had my records expunged. I'm sorry that you aren't intelligent enough to understand what "expunged" means. Maybe you can find a teenage neighbor kid to explain it to you.

You bragged about shooting stray dogs like you were a big man for doing it pussy. You dont really expect me to believe you were pardoned do you? No need to lie about it. Dont try so hard to convince me.

None of my neighbors kids have any dealing with the law except the little white boy that got arrested for shoplifting. Sorry but everyone is not a convict like you.

Bragged? No. Was honest? Yes.

I don't care what the fuck you believe. You just a pimple on the ass of life.

As if I believe you live in a white neighborhood.
Sorry boy but you bragged so you could feel like you were a big man.

You do care what I believe or you would have never attempted to convince me you were pardoned. Practically everyone knows that.

I never said I lived in a white neighborhood. One white kid doesn't make the entire neighborhood white. Your assumptions typically make you look stupid but this was priceless. :eusa_clap:

Even if the service isn't that great I still give 25%. Shoot, anyone can have a bad day. I am not likely to return though.

Personally I think paying 25% for crappy service is about one of the dumbest things you can do. If you have a crappy day stay home from your job which is about 99% customer service.

Sometimes the crappy service has nothing to do with the server. If the kitchen goes down on busy Saturday night then there is little I can personally do to get the food to the table any faster. All I can do keep the drinks filled and the table clear of any unwanted plates and debris. I tend to tip well regardless because I know what it feels like to be on the other side.

Even if the service isn't that great I still give 25%. Shoot, anyone can have a bad day. I am not likely to return though.

Personally I think paying 25% for crappy service is about one of the dumbest things you can do. If you have a crappy day stay home from your job which is about 99% customer service.

Sometimes the crappy service has nothing to do with the server. If the kitchen goes down on busy Saturday night then there is little I can personally do to get the food to the table any faster. All I can do keep the drinks filled and the table clear of any unwanted plates and debris. I tend to tip well regardless because I know what it feels like to be on the other side.

I can differentiate between a server and a crappy kitchen. I lived with a waitress for a while so I know the deal. My food being late or not cooked to my expectations will result in my asking for the bill to be reduced not in me tipping low or withholding a tip. I'm talking about the service the server gives me. Are they upfront about the kitchen screwing up? Do they keep an eye out for anything I may need? Do they have a personal touch about their dealings with me? Are they understanding and helpful regarding any problems I may have? Lastly, do they have a genuine smile in their voice and in their eyes? The young lady I lived with was one of the best I have ever seen and taught me a lot about it. She made a mint in tips because she was that good. Matter of fact thats how we met. I was so impressed I asked her if I could get to know her better.

I can differentiate between a server and a crappy kitchen. I lived with a waitress for a while so I know the deal. My food being late or not cooked to my expectations will result in my asking for the bill to be reduced not in me tipping low or withholding a tip. I'm talking about the service the server gives me. Are they upfront about the kitchen screwing up? Do they keep an eye out for anything I may need? Do they have a personal touch about their dealings with me? Are they understanding and helpful regarding any problems I may have? Lastly, do they have a genuine smile in their voice and in their eyes? The young lady I lived with was one of the best I have ever seen and taught me a lot about it. She made a mint in tips because she was that good. Matter of fact thats how we met. I was so impressed I asked her if I could get to know her better.

Not asking for justification. Not asking for anything. I'm telling you that you aren't fooling anyone. You are a bad tipper and that's just the way it is.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \
: a person who has been found guilty of a crime and sent to prison

I'm not in prison. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I take no enjoyment out of killing any animal, but I will not hesitate to kill a feral dog to protect my livestock.

Yes I was released on parole over thirty years ago, I have since been granted a pardon and had my records expunged. I'm sorry that you aren't intelligent enough to understand what "expunged" means. Maybe you can find a teenage neighbor kid to explain it to you.

You bragged about shooting stray dogs like you were a big man for doing it pussy. You dont really expect me to believe you were pardoned do you? No need to lie about it. Dont try so hard to convince me.

None of my neighbors kids have any dealing with the law except the little white boy that got arrested for shoplifting. Sorry but everyone is not a convict like you.

You do care what I believe or you would have never attempted to convince me you were pardoned. Practically everyone knows that.

I never said I lived in a white neighborhood. One white kid doesn't make the entire neighborhood white. Your assumptions typically make you look stupid but this was priceless. :eusa_clap:

Then you don't know what "bragging " is.

I don't try to convince retards of anything. I was simply setting the record straight.

I doubt any whites live in your hood.

I don't try to convince retards of anything. I was simply setting the record straight.

I never said you were trying to convince retards. I said you care because you were trying to convince me you were pardoned. Since no one here has a record with your name on it stop lying about trying to set it straight. Its more evidence you are desperately trying to win my approval. Its sufficient to know you are a convict and pathological liar by your own admission. I dont care what you doubt. You still look like a fool for assuming I live in a white hood because I mentioned one of my neighbors was white..

I never said you were trying to convince retards. I said you care because you were trying to convince me you were pardoned. Since no one here has a record with your name on it stop lying about trying to set it straight. Its more evidence you are desperately trying to win my approval. Its sufficient to know you are a convict and pathological liar by your own admission. I dont care what you doubt. You still look like a fool for assuming I live in a white hood because I mentioned one of my neighbors was white..

Yes you did say I was attempting to convince a retard.

Like I said dumbass, I'm setting the record straight. Your stupid ass is free to believe or disbelieve whatever the fuck you want.

The only fool here is you.

Blacks like to run white waitresses ragged and then stiff them. Happens all the fucking time especially at chain places like Red Lobster, Applebees, etc.

Leave it to Pussywuss to frequent low-end restaurant chains and try to look down his nose at everyone else there. :lmao:

It must be quite troubling to a gourmand like Pussywuss to see the atrocious eating habits of his fellow fine-diners at chez-McDonald's.

:lmao:

I know this from my college aged niece who works part time to help cover her tuition. It's a running nightmare among her and the people she works with- who gets stuck with the group of blacks that just crawled through the door.

Go suck some more Asian boy-juice, you drunkard.

It also could be a self fulfilling prophesy. You think you are going to get stiffed and you have a crappy attitude. That could explain what I sensed as a reluctance to serve Black people. I thought they were just racist but maybe they were just gullible an believed the hype. Therefore they got no tip.
Bullshit excuses for your pettiness.

Blacks like to run white waitresses ragged and then stiff them. Happens all the fucking time especially at chain places like Red Lobster, Applebees, etc.

Leave it to Pussywuss to frequent low-end restaurant chains and try to look down his nose at everyone else there. :lmao:

It must be quite troubling to a gourmand like Pussywuss to see the atrocious eating habits of his fellow fine-diners at chez-McDonald's.

I know this from my college aged niece who works part time to help cover her tuition. It's a running nightmare among her and the people she works with- who gets stuck with the group of blacks that just crawled through the door.

It also could be a self fulfilling prophesy. You think you are going to get stiffed and you have a crappy attitude. That could explain what I sensed as a reluctance to serve Black people. I thought they were just racist but maybe they were just gullible an believed the hype. Therefore they got no tip.

Sorry you lack the intelligence to see the stupidity in paying for crappy service. Just because thats where you get your income from doesnt mean you have to be bitter. You want better tips learn to provide better service.

Sorry you lack the intelligence to see the stupidity in paying for crappy service. Just because thats where you get your income from doesnt mean you have to be bitter. You want better tips learn to provide better service.

you are ensuring that you and other Blacks keep getting bad services. lol what an idiot.

Idiots like you are losers and act like one. You are a disgrace to the Black community.

you are ensuring that you and other Blacks keep getting bad services. lol what an idiot.

Idiots like you are losers and act like one. You are a disgrace to the Black community.

No. I'm ensuring I dont fund your meth addiction by paying you for bad service. You want my money you get your shit together. I want better service I go to the millions of other places that appreciate my money.

No. I'm ensuring I dont fund your meth addiction by paying you for bad service. You want my money you get your shit together. I want better service I go to the millions of other places that appreciate my money.

I don't give a shit about your money. It's clear you don't have enough to hang with me.

Intgeresting Report on the Difference between races when it comes to tipping.

This report draws on the available research to pose and answer questions about race differences in tipping and about what servers, restaurant managers, industry organizations, and restaurant chains could do about those differences. The available research indicates the following:

Tips from Blacks are, on average, lower than those from Whites;
Black-White differences in restaurant tipping are not caused solely by race differences in socio-economic status;
Black-White differences in restaurant tipping are evident among the middle-class as well as the lower-class;
Black-White differences in restaurant tipping do not disappear when both groups get comparable service;
Blacks tip less than Whites even when the server is Black;
Blacks are much less familiar with the 15- to 20-percent restaurant tipping norm than are Whites;
Blacks tip less than do Whites in many (but not all) other service contexts; and
Asian-White and Hispanic-White differences in tipping are smaller, less robust, and have drawn less attention than Black-White differences in tipping.

Race Differences in Tipping Questions and Answers for the Restaurant Industry - Cornell School of Hotel Administration

And the cracker goyim are the worst
Why Are Christians Such Bad Tippers?

Why Are Christians Such Bad Tippers Her.meneutics Christianitytoday.com

I don't give a shit about your money. It's clear you don't have enough to hang with me.
Yes you do want my money and thats why you want me to tip your sorry ass even though you cant provide great customer service. Get back on welfare if you cant hack it as a server. Like I said before when you get your act together i will tip you.

Yes you do want my money and thats why you want me to tip your sorry ass even though you cant provide great customer service. Get back on welfare if you cant hack it as a server. Like I said before when you get your act together i will tip you.
you're a disgrace

you're a disgrace

Thats it. You just made sure you wont ever get a tip from me now. You have terrible customer service and you are a disgrace to your profession as a waiter.

I waited tables/tended bar or many years. It's how I paid for college and I can tell you that yes, the majority of Black people are terrible tippers. And the Sunday Church crowd are also pretty poor tippers. It's the nature of the beast.
Maybe the church crowd put any spare change in the collect plate. Lol

I waited tables/tended bar or many years. It's how I paid for college and I can tell you that yes, the majority of Black people are terrible tippers. And the Sunday Church crowd are also pretty poor tippers. It's the nature of the beast.
Maybe the church crowd put any spare change in the collect plate. Lol

Lol

That was the old joke. They gave all their tipping money to Jesus. What would drive me crazy were the folks that would tip in those inspirational messages that looked like money.

For instance:
image.jpg

That's nice and all but it is not as if I can use this to pay for college. Jerks! lol

Forum List

Back