"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

It was invented by a racist and only racists use this phrase.

Your little golden card of free racists action only outs you as a racist.

If I can recall the first use I remember was during the OJ Simpson trial by members of the media.

thatsracist.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJDEUOicKE&feature=player_embedded]Hypocrite Al Sharpton - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlMSqr2QyGs]Obama - "They're Going To Make You Afraid Of Me" - YouTube[/ame]

Game... set, fucking match.

Now run away from your thread like you usually do please. You're boring us.

This is reality and I have stated this reality before.

It is the first time Ive made a thread about it and from the rights reaction Im being proven right about it.

They are insensed that this little phrase is being talked about for it true meaning

How do you know when a statement has no connection with reality? When truthmatters says "this is reality."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pkDidgO3y4&feature=related]Tea Party Member Stuns Crowd! - YouTube[/ame]

The democrat party has a long, long history of racism from Lincoln to segregation. I bet if you polled the KKK as to it's political affiliation you would find they were all registered democrats. Many political icons in the democrat party were racists. Al Gore's father, senator Gore was a segregationist. Democrats thought it was cute when aging former KKK member senator Robert Byrd of W.V. blurted out the "N" word from time to time. Now the radicals want to play the Alinsky game and accuse everyone else of racism. It ain't working.

[/QUOTE]

You cant even figure out what real racism is can you?[/QUOTE]

It's not the fact you don't have a clue I can tell you that. :cuckoo:

I don't say that to be racist. Because I'm not.
But what do I do when someone says "It's because I'm black" or calls me racist when I do something, trying to make me look like the bad guy.

I don't believe in racism. I believe in attitude.
Everyone can choose to have a good attitude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RND2K4YrPNs]The race card meets its match - YouTube[/ame]
The race card meets its match

It was invented by a racist? Who exactly? Please enlighten, me who "invented" the phrase "race card?"

Rick

Wow, liberal logic at its finest.

Some lefty clown or clowns accuse Tea Party folks of being racists or not liking Obama just because he's got black skin, or some such nonsense. A Tea Party member admonishes the clown(s) to knock off playing the race card. And that makes the member a racist!

Let's vote. Truthmatters is stupid? Truthmatters is simply disingenuous?

But what do I do when someone says "It's because I'm black" or calls me racist when I do something, trying to make me look like the bad guy.

There are flase claims of racism.

Using the race card phrase is racism.

If you run acrossed a false claim you can point out how it is false and if it is false that will be obvious to anyone listening.

Everytime black people point out racism now there is a racist standing there to scream "race card" not matter how warrented the claims are.

If you are not a racist you will respect your black brothers and sisters enough NOT to use this racism nullifing phrase.

What do you think the black community hears when that phrase is tosseed at them EVERY TIME they make a claim of racism?

They hear a silly black made up phrase of hate.

Those of you who continue to use this phrase have shown you do not care what any black person hears when you utter it.

That means you are a racists by mere fact you are willing to continue using the racists phrase.

Note how many right wing people are here panicing because they LOVE the phease so much.

There are flase claims of racism.

Using the race card phrase is racism.

If you run acrossed a false claim you can point out how it is false and if it is false that will be obvious to anyone listening.

Everytime black people point out racism now there is a racist standing there to scream "race card" not matter how warrented the claims are.

If you are not a racist you will respect your black brothers and sisters enough NOT to use this racism nullifing phrase.

What do you think the black community hears when that phrase is tosseed at them EVERY TIME they make a claim of racism?

They hear a silly black made up phrase of hate.

Those of you who continue to use this phrase have shown you do not care what any black person hears when you utter it.

That means you are a racists by mere fact you are willing to continue using the racists phrase.

Note how many right wing people are here panicing because they LOVE the phrase so much.

Forum List

Back