Race baiters won't like this at all.

It's worse than pathetic, it's lazy. If you can't take the time to figure out why you hate someone on a case-by-case basis then you've got no business hating.

If there's one thing I hate it's a lazy craftsman.

a-poor-craftsman-who-blames-his-tools-B80FGJ.jpg

Sorry but whites don't get to determine why we don't like racism. We blacks aren't as dumb as you racists. We know that not all whites are racist. We already do the case by case basis. And case by case involves court decisions, laws made and policies developed. You guys are really stupid people.
You don't get to determine that white people are racist by your standards.

Nice try dunce cap. But I .don't determine what racism is, nor do I set the standards. Society does. And you fit the standard society has set as racist.
Like i said, you don't know the definition. Your lies show you don't even try to post anything that makes sense. The standards set for defining racism in no way describes me, you are pathetic. You have often mentioned your masters degree, like that is supposed to show some resemblance of intelligence, once again you fail.

I know the definition of racism better than you
and that's guaranteed. You've called me a racist and such is why I have said this:

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism

Ofc you do. If racism disappeared overnight, you'd probably shrivel up and die.

So true. Yet others expect you to care even if they don't care about you

The thing is there are millions of whites wo do not hold the racist views you guys here hold. Why should I give a damn about a white racist? Their racism shows they don't care about me, and that goes directly to your comment.
Racists like you hate white people

And idiots like you keep repeating that retard line.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.
to
You may be black, but apparently you don't know what defines racism.you hate white people, just because they are white. You give off your air of superiority. Those reasons define racism. I do not feel superior to anyone. I do not hate anyone just because if their race.i am in no position of power to suppress anyone, nor would I even desire to. Just because I have commented more on black issues does not make me racist, it happens to be the most discussed on this board. I have said before that I abhor any vile treatment of anyone that is undeserved. Yes, I do make disparaging remarks against white racists, you chose to ignore that.

I know what defines racism and just because I don't like you because you are a racist doesn't mean I don't like white people. Understand that and shut down the whining.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism
I didn't complain, you are constantly whining about the white race. I never said anything racist yet you constantly call me that. I hate liars, you are a huge liar.

These whites are arguing that it makes sense go to a breast cancer rally and scream....

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Let's look closely at what pits good causes against each other. SURELY it's not out of plain spite..

If you actually ponder this -- it's obvious that the MOTIVE for doing this behavior is competition for POLITICAL attention and prioritized law and funding. It's nothing more than lobbying for causes for favoritism.

We should spend more on "rallies" that bring "good causes" together and offer solutions. And fuck the concept of USING the govt to solve all of these issues..

The thing is there are millions of whites wo do not hold the racist views you guys here hold. Why should I give a damn about a white racist? Their racism shows they don't care about me, and that goes directly to your comment.
Racists like you hate white people

And idiots like you keep repeating that retard line.

This is what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at you by the race that thinks they are superior, not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.
to
You may be black, but apparently you don't know what defines racism.you hate white people, just because they are white. You give off your air of superiority. Those reasons define racism. I do not feel superior to anyone. I do not hate anyone just because if their race.i am in no position of power to suppress anyone, nor would I even desire to. Just because I have commented more on black issues does not make me racist, it happens to be the most discussed on this board. I have said before that I abhor any vile treatment of anyone that is undeserved. Yes, I do make disparaging remarks against white racists, you chose to ignore that.

I know what defines racism and just because I don't like you because you are a racist doesn't mean I don't like white people. Understand that and shut down the whining.

I didn't complain, you are constantly whining about the white race. I never said anything racist yet you constantly call me that. I hate liars, you are a huge liar.

You are a racist and a liar because I keep talking about racist laws and policies created by whites.

These whites are arguing that it makes sense go to a breast cancer rally and scream....

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Black women attend the breast cancer rallies too.

Dumb. Just plain dumb. You want to play smart ass and that's what racists do. Instead of considering what was said and what it meant, you want to make a smart ass comment. Nut you only look stupid because that's what you are. Molly do you actually think I expect you to tell me that you are a racist? David Duke will swear he's not a racist. But when you read what he says it's apparent. Get it?

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Let's look closely at what pits good causes against each other. SURELY it's not out of plain spite..

If you actually ponder this -- it's obvious that the MOTIVE for doing this behavior is competition for POLITICAL attention and prioritized law and funding. It's nothing more than lobbying for causes for favoritism.

We should spend more on "rallies" that bring "good causes" together and offer solutions. And fuck the concept of USING the govt to solve all of these issues..

If you actually ponder this with an understanding of truth as it is not truth as you want it to be, then its not about political attention and prioritized law and funding.. The government makes laws and sets policy. So the government has to be part of the solution. You've spent some of your days listening to an idiot who quit college after one semester, has no clue of politics, political science, sociology or anything else and you accept his ideas and opinions as expertise. It's like taking the dog catchers advice on brain surgery. .

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

If you actually ponder this with an understanding of truth as it is not truth as you want it to be, then its not about political attention and prioritized law and funding.. The government makes laws and sets policy. So the government has to be part of the solution. You've spent some of your days listening to an idiot who quit college after one semester, has no clue of politics, political science, sociology or anything else and you accept his ideas and opinions as expertise. It's like taking the dog catchers advice on brain surgery. .

Laws take many forms. Most of them USELESS for REAL truthy social changes. New programs and checks from 3000 miles away don't solve many fundamental issues. It's human interaction and volunteer hours and mentoring that does a better job. Helping folks learn to balance a checkbook is MORE important than writing the checks. Helping folks value learning on their own is better than "standard curriculum".

Don't know the college drop-outs you THINK I'm listening to. Although I don't have the elitist bent that you apparently do by IGNORING folks who aren't the academic elite. Maybe that's part of your problem. Not mine.

You've spent some of your days listening to an idiot who quit college after one semester, has no clue of politics, political science, sociology or anything else and you accept his ideas and opinions as expertise
Nobody knows or cares about your opinion, or you, while that college dropout has changed the world. Pretty amazing that you think the only people who have anything to contribute are those who have been brainwashed by modern colleges.

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Laws take many forms. Most of them USELESS for REAL truthy social changes. New programs and checks from 3000 miles away don't solve many fundamental issues. It's human interaction and volunteer hours and mentoring that does a better job. Helping folks learn to balance a checkbook is MORE important than writing the checks. Helping folks value learning on their own is better than "standard curriculum".

Don't know the college drop-outs you THINK I'm listening to. Although I don't have the elitist bent that you apparently do by IGNORING folks who aren't the academic elite. Maybe that's part of your problem. Not mine.

You have spent more than a few hours listening to Rush. My elitist bent is non existent as I have learned more from people considered illiterate than I did in college. Laws do take many forms and there have been many laws that created social change. Policies from 3,000 miles away have solved many issues. Those laws and policies guide interactions. You are the result of legislation and really you can save your instructions on what's more important for your children.

You've spent some of your days listening to an idiot who quit college after one semester, has no clue of politics, political science, sociology or anything else and you accept his ideas and opinions as expertise
Nobody knows or cares about your opinion, or you, while that college dropout has changed the world. Pretty amazing that you think the only people who have anything to contribute are those who have been brainwashed by modern colleges.

No I don't think that. I do think this particular dropout has race baited whites into stupidity.

No I don't think that. I do think this particular dropout has race baited whites into stupidity.
You understand we share the same opinion of you.

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

Dumb. Just plain dumb. You want to play smart ass and that's what racists do. Instead of considering what was said and what it meant, you want to make a smart ass comment. Nut you only look stupid because that's what you are. Molly do you actually think I expect you to tell me that you are a racist? David Duke will swear he's not a racist. But when you read what he says it's apparent. Get it?
You try so hard to look intelligent, sorry, you fail. You really are an idiot. I was replying to the post about women screaming at a breast cancer awareness rally. When someone tries to make light of their plight, I find that demeaning. Breast cancer affects women of all races. Why must you reply with such assinine statements? What the hell did I say about breast awareness that was racist? Once again, YOU find racism where it didnt exist. STFU asshole

Another example of just how fucking stupid some white people are. Basically the white NAACP has been the American system of government.
Wrong. Blacks have EVERY opportunity everyone else has. If you wonder why they're always last, maybe you need some soul searching regarding your education level and your character.

Last edited:

"All diseases matter!"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Classic.

You try so hard to look intelligent, sorry, you fail. You really are an idiot. I was replying to the post about women screaming at a breast cancer awareness rally. When someone tries to make light of their plight, I find that demeaning. Breast cancer affects women of all races. Why must you reply with such assinine statements? What the hell did I say about breast awareness that was racist? Once again, YOU find racism where it didnt exist. STFU asshole

Molly, the post you replied to was not about breast cancer. OK?

Another example of just how fucking stupid some white people are. Basically the white NAACP has been the American system of government.
Wrong. Blacks have EVERY opportunity everyone else has. If you wonder why they're always last, maybe you need some soul searching regarding your education level and your character.
Considering affirmative action, he has MORE opportunity than anybody else.

All his childish whining is just an attempt to distract away from the fact he's such a failure in life.

Considering affirmative action, he has MORE opportunity than anybody else.

All his childish whining is just an attempt to distract away from the fact he's such a failure in life.

Considering you whites have had what you think Affirmative Action is since 1776 it behooves you to not make such comments.

I'm better educated than your ass. And well respected for my character. Blacks have not had every opportunity everyone else has had, that's a fact and it's not debatable.

Forum List

Back