Quizz World War 1

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, i create the quizz for the World War 11 so i am create World War 1 as well.

In charge of the distribution of the mail is the one who belittles where one hates, according as it brings news of your relatives or that it amplifies their silence. From the year 1915, it only takes three days for a letter to reach its recipient, so to speak ... an eternity anyway.

4787.jpg

They arrive, these letters full of tenderness or friendship, one evening of battle, with supplies, and the names they bear are already nothing more than headings of civil status. The manager in charge of the distribution calls them all the same. But his voice immediately drops to an unintelligible whisper: nothing more poignant than the few seconds of silence that succeed. It is the confrontation of those who know the misfortune with those who still do not know it.

What was the name ( a function ) who handled the distribution of the mail to the Poilus?

Last edited:
No, sorry you must find the name of the function (etymologically master of the crews)

I will edit my other post

Bonjour, the answer is le vaguemestre / In English : The Clerk.

2- The Germans quickly penetrated France (via Belgium and using a plan), but they were arrested during the Battle of the Marne in September 1914, during which the French soldiers traveled by means of Parisian taxis and arrived quickly on the battlefield. Belgium is angry with Germany and declares war on her.

kuhh-4c8aee7.jpg

September 1914: the taxis of the Marne

Give me the name of the plan in question?

Bonjour, the answer is le vaguemestre / In English : The Clerk.

2- The Germans quickly penetrated France (via Belgium and using a plan), but they were arrested during the Battle of the Marne in September 1914, during which the French soldiers traveled by means of Parisian taxis and arrived quickly on the battlefield. Belgium is angry with Germany and declares war on her.

kuhh-4c8aee7.jpg

September 1914: the taxis of the Marne

Give me the name of the plan in question?
Schlieffen.

Forum List

Back