Quick takes on the latest DOJ corruption action

America is NOT losing.
Bringing Criminals to trial is Win-Win.

So which will you choose:

1). Start a Civil War
2). Accept it and move on
3). Run tail to another Country.

I hate to say it but #1 seems to be the only option.
When your opponent cheats you're not left with very many options.
You idiots still think this is about dems and Republicans when in fact thats the farthest thing from the truth.
That you dont find it strange that Europe and the USA are being invaded at the same time by low life scum tells me just how short sighted you really are.
In the end your ass is going to be hung out to dry just like everyone else.
Enjoy eating your bugs and being forced to live in your 15 minute cities and having mandated gov healthcare.
If you believe the scamdemic is real and that the so called vaccines are real you're a complete and utter fool.
I would love to be there when you realize what you really voted for.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I hate to say it but #1 seems to be the only option.
When your opponent cheats you're not left with very many options.
You idiots still think this is about dems and Republicans when in fact thats the farthest thing from the truth.
That you dont find it strange that Europe and the USA are being invaded at the same time by low life scum tells me just how short sighted you really are.
In the end your ass is going to be hung out to dry just like everyone else.
Enjoy eating your bugs and being forced to live in your 15 minute cities and having mandated gov healthcare.
If you believe the scamdemic is real and that the so called vaccines are real you're a complete and utter fool.
I would love to be there when you realize what you really voted for.

As long as they get those government checks, they do not care until the check bounces... and THEN is when they will finally get a clue...

1. Karen Gilbert, a Karen by name no less, is not exactly to be trusted...

How is this witch still CHOSEN to practice law? Should have been disbarred. Typical that this one is the one in charge, not one with a record of integrity.

2. The use of doctored audio in modern day appears to be a left wing tactic. It was used on Ronald Reagan to claim he was "racist." An "audio" and a homo white to say "yeah it is real!!" The audio is not credible and should be tossed out. Another homO hate hoax tactic involved.

3. General Milley is a Zionist Fascist and he wants a US war with Iran as much as Feinstein and Schumer always have. There have been countless attempts by Zionist Fascists of all stripes in the US to instigate a US war with Iran, complete with a Mossad hate hoax "attack" on a US naval vessel. It is not at all credible that Trump, not Milley, wanted a US war with Iran. Milley definitely wants one, always has. STILL WANTS ONE, and we'd better watch it as the election gets near.

"Iran continues to disturb the peace in the Middle East and beyond by its support of terrorists and proxy forces. "[Iranian leaders] continue to improve their capability to produce a nuclear weapon," Milley said. The general said Iran could produce enough materiel to produce an atomic weapon quickly, and then it would only be a few months before a deliverable weapon was ready. "The United States policy remains the same, and the United States remains committed that Iran will not have a nuclear weapon," he said."

Excuse for a US invasion of Iran before the election is already up and ready....

4. There was no mention in the raid of MaraLago that there were documents in a bathroom. The documents were stored in a locked area, under video camera with Secret Service there. This is yet another WTF moment that smells of fraud. The one who was super sloppy with classified documents is the one who had a drug addict kid handling them in a garage who was being paid by China and other US adversaries.

5. Jack Smith's wife is a hyper partisan left winger

Merrick Garland is running the same type of DOJ Eric Holder did, where truth and law do not matter, only helping the Democrats does...
Zionist!

Everyone drink!

Democrat minions think "Yay my team's winning!" They can't see that America is losing.

America has been losing with every election this century. There was never a winning choice given to the people to vote for

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Ah, mi amigo, EMH.
I saw your post where you quote yourself 60 some times (?).....I didn't see any quotes from my poor avatar.
What's up with that?

You are lying when you called EMH a supporter of Q-Anon.

EMH is the first one here to declare Q-Anon a fraud group of left wing homos who hate hoax on command from homO...

Forum List

Back