Question to conservative brothers and sisters-Is it OK to use foul language in political discussions?

Agreed that you can have atheists who are way better than some christians . But for me the issue is not whether someone’s Christian or not if they’re using rough language if they have T-shirts that say F Trump or F Hillary Clinton I don’t wanna be a part of this. It creates negative energy and I think it makes men weaker.
Really? So what Christians do you speak of?

Joe Biden or people who not only claim to be Christian but also act that way?

As a Catholic, as an American as someone who believes in strength and dignity I think that foul language is off limits in political conversation. I think it makes people weak and that’s the ironic thing about it people think it’s all macho and strong to use this type of rude language from behind a computer board. But because it’s around us so much…. it’s infiltrated our movies and literature who can blame us. I have engaged in using rude language but each time I do it I feel bad afterwards as if I have given into the devil. I feel that constant using swearwords and rude language would make me the same thing as a Black Lives Matter protester who gets in the face of police officers yells at them who goes around public areas acting very aggressively….. well that’s not the kind of man I want to be that’s not the kind of man my parents raised me to be and how could I ever look up to Jesus and act like that.

To my friends I ask who uses foul language, yelling and rude tactics the most? . Well I would say it is far left if we look at the fact that they’ve been able to through having groups of people use loud language and intimidation…. shut down conservative speakers at college campuses or public spaces. At the same time conservative and left-wing radio hosts have engaged in the politics of resentment …..they try to fire up their listeners by rattling them up. But I’ve never heard of a group of ie “white lives matter” people or any group of conservatives going to a left-wing college campus or public area and shutting down the free-speech of a liberal left-wing speaker.
Will Smith don't have to cuss in his videos, well I do. So fuck him and fuck you too!

( I don't mean FU, BTW)

As a Catholic, as an American as someone who believes in strength and dignity I think that foul language is off limits in political conversation. ....
Who the fuck are you to tell people how to communicate? What are you gonna do, throw them in one of your concentration camps if they use "naughty" language?

As a Catholic, as an American as someone who believes in strength and dignity I think that foul language is off limits in political conversation. I think it makes people weak and that’s the ironic thing about it people think it’s all macho and strong to use this type of rude language from behind a computer board. But because it’s around us so much…. it’s infiltrated our movies and literature who can blame us. I have engaged in using rude language but each time I do it I feel bad afterwards as if I have given into the devil. I feel that constant using swearwords and rude language would make me the same thing as a Black Lives Matter protester who gets in the face of police officers yells at them who goes around public areas acting very aggressively….. well that’s not the kind of man I want to be that’s not the kind of man my parents raised me to be and how could I ever look up to Jesus and act like that.

To my friends I ask who uses foul language, yelling and rude tactics the most? . Well I would say it is far left if we look at the fact that they’ve been able to through having groups of people use loud language and intimidation…. shut down conservative speakers at college campuses or public spaces. At the same time conservative and left-wing radio hosts have engaged in the politics of resentment …..they try to fire up their listeners by rattling them up. But I’ve never heard of a group of ie “white lives matter” people or any group of conservatives going to a left-wing college campus or public area and shutting down the free-speech of a liberal left-wing speaker.
miketx

Hey brother hope you’re having a blessed day

Really? So what Christians do you speak of?

Joe Biden or people who not only claim to be Christian but also act that way?
Well certainly the fact that President Biden is pro abortion and he says he’s a Catholic that’s a big problem for me that’s why I didn’t vote for my friend. And I am an Irish American Catholic and I was waiting for another Catholic president. I was kind of upset sometimes I ask maybe I should’ve still voted for Biden…. but also proud at the same time that I put humanity before voting for a Co religionist. At least that’s my viewpoint.

I also believe that supporting BLM goes against Christianity. Because we have so many poor white people and Black people the struggle is real and it’s whites and blacks that feel it. So that’s another big time issue for me. Biden has taken a knee he has said I can’t breathe … he has been pro BLM …

Of course blm members are known for using the F word a ton along with all sorts of divisive language, Some of them are polite but we’ve all seen it probably you know what I’m talking about from Videos from the summer of 2020…. or anytime you watch an interview of a BLM activist on the media outlets you know what I’m saying here…

FDR was a racist who loved one of the 20th Century's most prolific mass murderers and psychopaths: "Uncle" Joe Stalin.

Question to conservative brothers and sisters-Is it OK to use foul language in political discussions?​

Just dumbing it down so the fuckin retard dims and progs can understand.

I’m not very religious by the way. But yes bottom line christianity is an integral part of the conservative evangelical vote. And it does seem like some Republicans are starting to act like BLM members going around making T-shirts that say Hillary Clinton is a B word. They’re going around calling people “fags” ….. this is not how the evangelical Republicans act. This is not how anti-abortion Americans act. And for all the Republicans were saying you know the far left loves to attack Christianity they love to attack the Bible. This is all the more reason for us to go high when they go low just like Michelle Obama said.

Men who call other people “ fags “ or who use such language are among the weak people of history. Those are the people who when an actual fist fight happens….they run away. using rude language from behind a computer screen is as cowardly as it gets. You see and I believe in traditional marriage but there’s no way I’m gonna give in to the devil and start using foul language toward people.

in addition to the thread it’s even more satanic to use foul language from behind a computer screen because in this sentence men are hiding behind a screen they’re not even being a man and going up to a person physically to confront them.

So for me the issue is and I don’t know how other people feel about this. …But for me when I talk rude that I feel bad afterwards. I’m not religious I am a Catholic and I believe in the heroes of history like Richard the Lionheart and the many great knights Who acted with valor and dignity.

Unlike the anti-freedom of speech Americans who believe in shutting down free-speech by using bullying tactics or banning people. I’m all for freedom of speech. People could say whatever they want , hey I ain’t no saint. All I know is how I feel after I make a statement and the more positive words I use the better it is the more negative words that use the more negative it is.

The use of foul language is of course a tool of the lowest level of intelligence....they use it for access to gravitas they do not have with their ideas.

And where language is subjective....it has no bearing on what you are saying or how you are saying it. A person using salty language can be much kinder to others (generally speaking) than someone who never uses a foul word.

And that is the crux of the matter.
Are you mean, vicious, accusatory and derogatory with your speech or kind, grace, generous, and uplifting?
Yeah it’s one thing to every now and then use some swearword. What I’m really talking about though are the people who are using the rude and abusive language like 90% of the time. Like miketx I can’t imagine how he says the things he says and then can go on with life minutes after. Wow let me just look at his post my friend…. again to each their own I am standing for freedom of speech. I’ve been through a pretty brutal spinal cord injury so I don’t care if somebody is rude to me that’s like the least of my concerns….. I’ll simply wonder how people like Mike TX in those like him and see what they say and then go on with life. By the way I’m not even against Mike TX I actually have celebrated some of his post so I hope he doesn’t misunderstandings.

It’s a big problem also in Ukraine you look at the many videos out of Ukraine the Ukraine media machine and its soldiers are constantly using the F word they’re calling Russians orcs they’re dehumanizing them.

President Trump has used rough language but so have Democrats. They all have to be called out.

Can’t throw stones in glass houses. Both Republicans and Democrats have said things that are uncivilized. Such as the view that “white people are born privileged” that’s even worse because a lot of them say it with a straight face.

I want to agree...but I don't.

A well placed obscenity adds a certain emphasis that it's exclusion lacks...at least to my ears.

For me the line is taking the Lord's name in vain and blasphemy.

I know no Biblical prohibition against using any other words or language.

I want to agree...but I don't.

A well placed obscenity adds a certain emphasis that it's exclusion lacks...at least to my ears.

For me the line is taking the Lord's name in vain and blasphemy.

I know no Biblical prohibition against using any other unseemly language.
I hear what you’re saying.

I’m not a Bible expert and I’m not very religious. But I have always been a Catholic and that help me get through being in a wheelchair for a year along with looking up to my heroes of history like FDR and Richard the Lionheart… well Richard the Lionheart for gave his own killer a Bowman who was 14 years old that shot Richard .. .. as king Richard was dying he told his people to forgive the boy and so the boy was forgiven and went on to a life of glory. Now we would think that the king might have a few bad words for that boy or even execute him….. but no it was the ultimate act of forgiveness and something Catholics say is an automatic ticket into heaven.

So that is why I try my best to use the best language possible.

I’m pretty sure I agree with you. I would never start off a post by saying F you or by calling someone a fag. But I suppose in a post where there’s tons of words and tons of sentences…. if one or two bad words are used to get the point across than this comes across as much more better than a post that is laced with foul language. And yes I agree with you that there are plenty of situations where you can pretty cleverly use some kind of a insultive word.

Fuck yeah, it's OK to use foul language when discussing the foul, dirty and corrupt business of politics. Not for vulgarity's sake but for emphasis. Basically, I don't see anything below the bar that our government has established.
I hear what you’re saying.

Politics can certainly be dirty that is true. But I’ve noticed something it seems that people are much less inclined to use the foul language if they’re in person compared to being on the Internet. Or if they’re at a real political debate compared to say being at a bar or a grocery store or a friends house. what do you think ….. would you use the same language at a political debate at a high school setting where perhaps your son or daughter was there compared to here on this form?

If anyone's "hero" is a fucking son of a bitch who threw innocent Americans into concentration camps, turned back Jewish refugees to their fate at the hands of the Nazis, and prolonged the suffering of the Great Depression, you know all you need to know about that low life.

Last edited:
Well certainly the fact that President Biden is pro abortion and he says he’s a Catholic that’s a big problem for me that’s why I didn’t vote for my friend. And I am an Irish American Catholic and I was waiting for another Catholic president. I was kind of upset sometimes I ask maybe I should’ve still voted for Biden…. but also proud at the same time that I put humanity before voting for a Co religionist. At least that’s my viewpoint.

I also believe that supporting BLM goes against Christianity. Because we have so many poor white people and Black people the struggle is real and it’s whites and blacks that feel it. So that’s another big time issue for me. Biden has taken a knee he has said I can’t breathe … he has been pro BLM …

Of course blm members are known for using the F word a ton along with all sorts of divisive language, Some of them are polite but we’ve all seen it probably you know what I’m talking about from Videos from the summer of 2020…. or anytime you watch an interview of a BLM activist on the media outlets you know what I’m saying here…
I am still astonished you referred to the proabortion crowd as more peaceful

So riddle me this, why is it that Chuck Schumer can get up there and make threats against SCOTUS If they ever dare overturn Roe vs Wade? Then how is it that a Left-wing group can post the address of those on the Supreme Court who ruled the Dobbs decision, as well as where they go to church and what schools their children attend and get away with it? Then when someone showed up to admittingly murder one of them because their addresses were posted, why is it that the addresses are allowed to continue to be posted on the internet where any bad mention of vaccines are instantly censored? Why then did not ONE of your democrats condmen the attempted assassination of a Supreme Court Justice? Biden made no mention of it and, instead, went on a late night program and made no reference to it. The GOP then tried to draft legislation to give them better protection, but again, not one of your democrats supported making them safer. It only gets better as protestors showed up at their houses after the assassination attempt, which is something that is 100% illegal to do, yet your democrats and Merrick Garland refused to enforce the laws on the books to close down the protests outside the homes of ONLY the conservative Supreme Court Justices.

So don't lecture me about peaceful human beings on the Left. You always knew there were loons in both parties, but I never thought I would see the day when they would take over the leadership of a political party like they have. The DNC is lawless and can be labeled a terrorist organization as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed that you can have atheists who are way better than some christians . But for me the issue is not whether someone’s Christian or not if they’re using rough language if they have T-shirts that say F Trump or F Hillary Clinton I don’t wanna be a part of this. It creates negative energy and I think it makes men weaker.
I'm the first to admit that I don't understand politics. I don't understand what the behaviors are supposed to accomplish. A message board is one thing, but it's not all that much better in real life. Everyone screaming the nastiest things they can think of at each other, and regular communication is not allowed. I don't get what the point is.

Forum List

Back