question on alerts?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to fix it so alerts dont pop up everytime someone posts on a thread your posting on?

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like that did the trick.I would normally have a bunch of alerts logging in now and I don't have any.cool.:mm:

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like that did the trick.I would normally have a bunch of alerts logging in now and I don't have any.cool.:mm:

Yes, you can now joyfully go uninformed though the world, without a care of worry.

:thup:

BTW, I like the alerts. They are like my hot secretary. Well, without the luscious tits, but nonetheless...

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can now joyfully go uninformed though the world, without a care of worry.

BTW, I like the alerts. They are like my hot secretary. Well, without the luscious tits, but nonetheless...
Now, I'm confused. I would have assumed your secretary had washboard abs and spectacular pecs.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Now, I'm confused. I would have assumed your secretary had washboard abs and spectacular pecs.
Nope.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List