Question for Conservatives.

You don't prove opinions.
My opinion that Conservatives are racists stands until someone proves to me otherwise.
Conservative=Racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
What makes you believe that others value your opinion enough to put in the effort to convince you?
It makes no difference to me what anyone thinks if me.
If they don't prove they aren't racists, they have no right to bitch when I call them on their bullshit.

You must prove it first. You make the accusation, you have the responsibility to back it up since you cant you are just a blow hard.
It seems as though you conservative racists don't really grasp the English language.

It seems you are incapable of supporting your vile accusations, fraud.
He never can.

If they don't prove they aren't racists, they have no right to bitch when I call them on their bullshit.

You must prove it first. You make the accusation, you have the responsibility to back it up since you cant you are just a blow hard.
It seems as though you conservative racists don't really grasp the English language.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

It is an accusation. Your lack of facility with the English language is not an excuse. Support your accusations or withdraw them.

You don't prove opinions.
My opinion that Conservatives are racists stands until someone proves to me otherwise.
Conservative=Racist.

What makes you believe that others value your opinion enough to put in the effort to convince you?

It would appear that you are an ignorant tool that doesn’t understand how accusation and proof works. But I didn’t expect much from you.

And yet you continue to stalk me.
Pathetic.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

It is an accusation. Your lack of facility with the English language is not an excuse. Support your accusations or withdraw them.
Wrong on all counts.
Get used to disappointment.
My God you’re ignorant.

It would appear that you are an ignorant tool that doesn’t understand how accusation and proof works. But I didn’t expect much from you.

Pathetic.

No one is stalking. It’s a conversation. You’re just a miserable little punk. Off to ignore. My time is worth more than dealing with a myopic rodent such as yourself.

Pathetic.

No one is stalking. It’s a conversation. You’re just a miserable little punk. Off to ignore. My time is worth more than dealing with a myopic rodent such as yourself.
well-bye-28028501.jpeg

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

It may or may not be just an opinion but one thing is for certain: it is a moral judgement. One that you are not qualified to make.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

It may or may not be just an opinion but one thing is for certain: it is a moral judgement. One that you are not qualified to make.

What are the qualifications to make a moral judgement?

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

You tell me, you're the one who made the moral judgement.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

You are the one saying I'm not qualified.
Tell me why.

Wrong on all counts.

Tell me why.

You stated an opinion you knew was false, unprovable and based on falsehood and were told it was wrong. Now that you've fulfilled your daily quota of troll threads, are you off to Disney World? I mean, such a great accomplishment deserves a great reward, doesn't it?

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

Sorry kid, but you’re off.

Wrong on all counts.

Tell me why.

1.) Because you make contradictory statements like you can't prove an opinion while at the same time asking for proof of the opinion that conservatives are not racist.
2.) You have no grasp of basic debate rules such as the burden of proof being on the one making the claim.
3.) You make a sweeping generalization that conservatives are racist which is precisely one of the hallmarks of racism/prejudice and you don't even have enough sense to see it.

In summation, you lack the common sense, wisdom and critical thinking skills to make a moral judgement about anyone.

How old are you anyway? I'm betting you're no older than 25.

Wrong on all counts.

Tell me why.

1.) Because you make contradictory statements like you can't prove an opinion while at the same time asking for proof of the opinion that conservatives are not racist.
2.) You have no grasp of basic debate rules such as the burden of proof being on the one making the claim.
3.) You make a sweeping generalization that conservatives are racist which is precisely one of the hallmarks of racism/prejudice and you don't even have enough sense to see it.

In summation, you lack the common sense, wisdom and critical thinking skills to make a moral judgement about anyone.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Wrong on all counts.

Sorry kid, but you’re off.
Don’t waste your time with the little rodent.

Tell me why.

Really? I would think someone of your years would have more sense than to pass that kind of judgement on an entire group of people. But then, we've been seeing this kind of shortsightedness from people of all ages on the left the last few years.

Tell me why.

Really? I would think someone of your years would have more sense than to pass that kind of judgement on an entire group of people. But then, we've been seeing this kind of shortsightedness from people of all ages on the left the last few years.
All it would take to convince me otherwise is for one (1) conservative to speak out against racial inequality. 1. Haven't seen it yet.
If I do, I'll gladly retract.
Not likely to happen.

Tell me why.

All it would take to convince me otherwise is for one (1) conservative to speak out against racial inequality. 1. Haven't seen it yet.
Not likely to happen.

You're being deceptive because you didn't define what you mean by "racial inequality". No one that I can see is advocating that the government should treat Asian people any different from Norwegian people, for example. Are you talking about the difference in the numbers of children born to single mothers? What exactly do you mean?

Tell me why.

Not likely to happen.

If you need to be convinced that not all conservatives are racist then you'll never be convinced.

Tell me why.

Not likely to happen.

If you need to be convinced that not all conservatives are racist then you'll never be convinced.
Perhaps not. It would be a pleasant surprise to discover one conservative that's not a racist.

Forum List

Back