QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

is that now the criteria for being president? you nutters are funny.

fwiw, dumb donald would get his butt kicked by putin, too.... so would his whiny sons.

0tR3Ua.gif

:badgrin::eusa_shifty::happy-1:

I'm sorry but only loons think The Donald wears a wig. Crooked Hillary in contrast...

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

is that now the criteria for being president? you nutters are funny.

fwiw, dumb donald would get his butt kicked by putin, too.... so would his whiny sons.
"But but but....Trump!"

I saw a pic of Obama mugging putin over the weekend. I was like "yeah right"..

They're just like grade schoolers.

"My daddy can beat up your daddy!"
More like your president can beat up my effeminate president.

Even Arnold Swartzeneggar sized up Obama very quickly for the weakling he was. And remember David Brooks' comment about the sharp crease in Obama's slacks? That's caused by skinny, emaciated legs. He's basically a half female stick figure.

Putin would knock out Obama's teeth, pick them back up and hand them back to him. Without question. Obama would get rolled up like a tortilla.

More like your president can beat up my effeminate president.

Even Arnold Swartzeneggar sized up Obama very quickly for the weakling he was. And remember David Brooks' comment about the sharp crease in Obama's slacks? That's caused by skinny, emaciated legs. He's basically a half female stick figure.

And you're basically an asshole.

Forum List

Back