Question about rep

are you suggesting someone is altering my account without permission?

cereal_killer already told you that no one was doing that.

cereal_killer said:
Truthmatters said:
Sure no one is messing with my account.

I was at Budda status a month ago
No one is messing with your account rep. I told you I have looked at the logs and the only thing showing up is that you turned rep off and I turned it back on.

The staff here know that anything that is done in the Admin/Mod CP is logged. Anytime any one of us goes into that CP and as much as looks at a users profile it's logged.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5297765-post268.html

I never doubted they had the same.
Superman has the same powers that I do.
And then he has some that I don't have, too.

People abuse rep all the time. It's hard to prove they don't have a reason for negging you.

I don't usually comment when I neg...there's no point, and it just invites comment from the pieces of shit I'm negging, and I really don't want to have conversations with them...

3 a day is a lot though, flag it and report it. For all the good it will do. Good luck!

People abuse rep all the time. It's hard to prove they don't have a reason for negging you.

I don't usually comment when I neg...there's no point, and it just invites comment from the pieces of shit I'm negging, and I really don't want to have conversations with them...

3 a day is a lot though, flag it and report it. For all the good it will do. Good luck!

I don't negative rep anyone. I guess it is just not my style.

I don't negative rep anyone. I guess it is just not my style.

I have fun with rep...

There is no rule against it, but it is not practiced. Moderators have the option to edit rep comments when they are reported as offensive. Moderators do not have the ability to add or subtract from a rep number.

So who is it that sets rep counts to zero?

And do mods have a limit on how much rep they can give out a day?

Article had some input on that once about sealybobo's rep and it was fixed. It may have been a glitch. Maybe you can ask him.

Forum List

Back