Putin is finished. The Ukrainians have him on the ropes with a stunning victory in their sights

Russian soldiers are being told they don’t have enough supplies, they are being told their food rations are being limited , they are being told fuel supplies are being cut

The Soldiers are out there, they see what is happening

Sure they do, and yet people back home might not see this. People might still be eager to join up, not all people, but enough.

Sure they do, and yet people back home might not see this. People might still be eager to join up, not all people, but enough.

I don’t see the enthusiasm from the Russian people for this war
Russians, by nature, are skeptical
I think they see they are being lied to

I don’t see the enthusiasm from the Russian people for this war
Russians, by nature, are skeptical
I think they see they are being lied to

Are you in Russia? How are you getting your news?
How many Russians are you talking to who have no access to outside news?

pro-Russia “experts and analysts” have a lot to answer for, folks!

'We have crossed a point of no return. Russia's forces were previously poorly equipped, supplied and of low morale. To that list you can now add terrified of encirclement'
I have the feeling that pootler is about to accidentally fall out of the highest window of a skyscraper in Moscow...

Are you in Russia? How are you getting your news?
How many Russians are you talking to who have no access to outside news?
Putin is doing what he can to keep the people in the dark

He does not release casualty reports because he thinks that will keep them from knowing how bad it is going.

But the people know their children and spouses are getting killed and injured.
They are starting to demand answers

Putin is doing what he can to keep the people in the dark

He does not release casualty reports because he thinks that will keep them from knowing how bad it is going.

But the people know their children and spouses are getting killed and injured.
They are starting to demand answers

Sure, but it takes a lot for people to rise up. People have their life, a lot of them will want to believe what he says... it's amazing how easy it is to get people on your side, look at Trump supporters.

Sure, but it takes a lot for people to rise up. People have their life, a lot of them will want to believe what he says... it's amazing how easy it is to get people on your side, look at Trump supporters.
We shall see how secure Putin is

Not only from an uprising but from bankers, oligarchs, members of his party

We shall see how secure Putin is

Not only from an uprising but from bankers, oligarchs, members of his party
About all we can do. It's difficult to see what's actually going on in a country that's different to your own, and based on the media from another country that has its own bias and agenda.

About all we can do. It's difficult to see what's actually going on in a country that's different to your own, and based on the media from another country that has its own bias and agenda.

Yea….guess you are right

We need to blame the media, not Putin

Yea….guess you are right

We need to blame the media, not Putin

Not really, the media is what it is. You need to learn to read the media. Manipulation only works if you let it. The media is made up of private companies making money. They aren't a public service.

pro-Russia “experts and analysts” have a lot to answer for, folks!

'We have crossed a point of no return. Russia's forces were previously poorly equipped, supplied and of low morale. To that list you can now add terrified of encirclement'

Forum List

Back