Putin Calls Biden's Bluf. LIVE Debate?

[/QUOTE
“I think it would be interesting for the people of Russia and the people of the United States and many other countries,” he added.

Dude's stealing from my playbook. I tell ya. Some people....
Yeah, that part in there as well as this from Putin: "Although they think we are the same as them, we are different people, we have a different genetic and cultural-moral code,” Putin said of the United States. “But we know how to defend our own interests, and we will work with them but in those areas in which we are interested on terms we consider favorable for us. And they will have to reckon with that.” JUST IN: Putin Calls Biden’s Bluff, Challenges Him to Televised Worldwide LIVE Debate (VIDEO)

Maybe during the live debate Biden can ask Putin to clarify his remarks about how Russians are different than Americans genetically...lol....not.....fits his rep anyway...and I'm joking about Biden asking for clarification on that....right out of the gate from the debate we'd be at war!

I think we're all rather confident that there won't be a debate betwen Purin and the Resident of the United States. Biden somply isnlt competent.

Biden likes to talk tough but generally the loudest person in the room is also the weakest person in the room. They like to go looking for fights but they're never ready for one when they find it.

I thought it was funny when Putin said, “I wouldn’t put this off for too long. I want to go to the taiga [forest] on the weekend to get some rest, but we could do it tomorrow, or let’s say on Monday,” he suggested.

Nope. The Resident won't even acknowledge Putin's challenge. It's very likely that the malfeasant media wing of the Democrat party won't either.

Doesn't matter. Biden just got bitch-slapped out in front of all of his friends regardless.

200.gif
lol..Biden is not being led around like a dog by Putin like Trump was. Biden recognizes Putin for the third world shit stain he is. Trump knelt at the alter of Putin as do Trumpers. Why is beyond me.

Biden has no time to be led around by Putin.

He's too busy being led around by his handlers. I heard one of them is named Cornpop.

led around like a dog by Putin like Trump was

Never happened. Nobody bent over more often for Russia than did Obama. Trump sold anti-tank missiles to Ukraine and F-35's to Poland. But keep parroting that lie because lying is what you do best.

Don't forget Hillaryhag's big red reset button.

Don't get more pathetic than that. Putin still has hickies on his asshole from Hillbeast and Obama's puckered up lips.

Never happened. Nobody bent over more often for Russia than did Obama. Trump sold anti-tank missiles to Ukraine and F-35's to Poland. But keep parroting that lie because lying is what you do best.
Lol...Trump humiliated our intelligence services by siding with Putin in Public in Helsinki; Trump did nothing when Putin put bounties on the heads of American Servicemen; Trump gave away national secrets when he met Lavrov and Klisyak in the Oval Office; and, who knows what the hell he told Putin in private when no US representatives were present.

Last edited:

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.
“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

Or will Biden find an excuse? Probably. But I would love to see this!

Putin is a killer. And he interfered in American elections. He is currently working to undermine American Democracy.

Which of course makes him an ally of Republicans, who are traitors to the United States.

Biden has already effectively, and decisively undermined Saudi oil sales, and ability to wage war in the middle east.

Now the Republicans buddy Vladimir is getting ready to see just how effective American sanctions can be, when hundreds of billions in western banks around the world are frozen, and Russian oligarchs are sanctioned from accessing that money, or traveling to any western nations, or US allies.

Which means no more Russian money going to any Republican causes in the US.

The whining and crying will be most satisfying.

So just to make sure I have this right...you're *checks notes* full-blown mask off just supporting Russia over your own country at this point.
Nope, you got it wrong. Putin has challenged Biden to a sit down live talk/debate.
Only a fucking imbecile would think that has anything to do with masks or supporting Russia over the United States. Shouldn't it be an opportunity for Biden to show how much sharper he is than Putin?
Biden will never do this, because he will be exposed for the failing mental midget he is in front of the world. I know it, you know it.

Very few men in this world can sit and converse current events face to face with Putin.Love him. Hate him(told to hate him), He's calm, well spoken and knows any topic you toss his way.
Putin reminds me of Steve Jobs. Toss a subject and he thinks 10-30 seconds before he replies

Lol...Trump humiliated our intelligence services by siding with Putin in Public in Helsinki; Trump did nothing when Purtin put bounties on the heads of American Servicemen; Trump gave always national secrets when he met Lavrov and Klisyak in the Oval Office; and, who know what the hell he told Putin in private when no US representatives were present.

Probably not much.

Trump's more man and upfront than feminine little Obama ever was.

Those were they dys when Obama didn't know he had a hot mic when he leaned over ever so close and whispered his sweet nothings in Putin's ear about how... flexible he was going to be after he got elected.

So romantic!

Very few men in this world can sit and converse current events face to face with Putin.Love him. Hate him(told to hate him), He's calm, well spoken and knows any topic you toss his way.
Putin reminds me of Steve Jobs. Toss a subject and he thinks 10-30 seconds before he replies

I agree.

Biden loses debates with his shoestrings.

Biden as you know accused Putin of being a “killer” who doesn’t have “a soul” and Putin has responded in kind by calling Biden’s bluff and challenging him to a worldwide live debate.

“I’ve just thought of this now, I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter.

“Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion,” Putin added. “It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

That would be rich. Hidin' Biden won't even take unscripted questions from the American press that pitches nothing but softball questions to him and he ignores anything else that comes up. My granddaughter is seven years old and has more on the ball than Traitor Joe does.

Lol...Trump humiliated our intelligence services by siding with Putin in Public in Helsinki; Trump did nothing when Putin put bounties on the heads of American Servicemen; Trump gave away national secrets when he met Lavrov and Klisyak in the Oval Office; and, who knows what the hell he told Putin in private when no US representatives were present.

All lies.

You're just a parrot.

1616119344000.png
1616119344000.png

Why would President Joe do anything silly like that?

Forum List

Back