Putin and trump to meet in July

"free world leaders", you think Russia is free?
Russia is a democracy and holds free and fair elections.

Like the UK, France, Germany, and many other free world countries.

Just because you lefty liberals hate Putin, doesn't change that reality. .... :cool:

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his

Navalny has no right to run for president as he was convicted twice - for corruption and for fraud.
Besides he is not as popular as western media say. He would get less than 7-8% of voices.
He is stupid. The only what he is speaking about is corruption. His understanding of economy, international policy is below the zero.

And you know elections in Russia are much more honest and transparent than in the USA. Your system is very old and poor.

Bullshit and you know it.

No. Explain please
Saying "wrong" does not make you right and me wrong. Prove your statement

What is NOT FREE in Russia?
Tell me please. So that I could know which freedom I don't have and I will probably start fighting for it.
Press?
Not a problem at all!
A lot of antigovernment tv/radio channels, web sites. We have many political talk shows where opposition activists and foreign journalists and politicians are always invited for discussions. They all broadcasted live.
We have many foreign TV channels.
Internet is not blocked like in "free and democratic" Ukraine or in China, Iran...
None of the aboce are true

Just because you lefty liberals hate Putin, doesn't change that reality. .... :cool:

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his

Navalny has no right to run for president as he was convicted twice - for corruption and for fraud.
Besides he is not as popular as western media say. He would get less than 7-8% of voices.
He is stupid. The only what he is speaking about is corruption. His understanding of economy, international policy is below the zero.

And you know elections in Russia are much more honest and transparent than in the USA. Your system is very old and poor.

No. Explain please

Why would i argue with a troll? Never wrestle with a pig; you both get durty and the pig likes it.

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his primary competitors.

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny barred from running for president

How convenient that he got convicted for fraud.

It's funny how people suddenly get convicted of things once they become a threat to Putin.

Putin's Enemies: Justice Or Show Trials?

"Alexei Navalny is the latest opposition figure to face criminal charges condemned as political "show trials" by Kremlin critics."

Maybe he's not as popular, I mean, when Putin more or less controls the media, it's a bit hard to become popular.

And if he's not that popular, then what does Putin have to fear?

The US system sucks and I don't like it. That doesn't make Russian elections more open.

Navalny's criminal cases are real. The first one was when he wasn't known at all.
The second one was investigated so thoroughly as it never is done just because authorities were afraid to be blamed in political persecution by media, by international organizations and even allowed some human rights organizations to be informed about everything.

I greatly doubt Putin is afraid of Navalny. He is too easy to be smashed...morally...Navalny is uneducated stupid idiot and it is not abusenents but real characteristics

What is NOT FREE in Russia?
Tell me please. So that I could know which freedom I don't have and I will probably start fighting for it.
Press?
Not a problem at all!
A lot of antigovernment tv/radio channels, web sites. We have many political talk shows where opposition activists and foreign journalists and politicians are always invited for discussions. They all broadcasted live.
We have many foreign TV channels.
Internet is not blocked like in "free and democratic" Ukraine or in China, Iran...
None of the aboce are true
I am in Russia now
I may send you screenshots of any sites, photos of my TV screen, send you a link to some political talk show

And how you can prove your statement?

No. Explain please

Why would i argue with a troll? Never wrestle with a pig; you both get durty and the pig likes it.

As far as I can judge according to your previous posts, you're that dirty pig who is afraid to become cleaner

No. Explain please

As far as I can judge according to your previous posts, you're that dirty pig who is afraid to become cleaner

You might misunderstand the expression

No. Explain please
I guess I got you right
You called me troll...just because I express opposite point of view.
You said you won't argue to me and explained it with a very incongruous reason.

I'd prefer you answer my previous post, but such guys like you never argue with real facts, they always either insult or disappear

No. Explain please
I guess I got you right

I'd prefer you answer my previous post, but such guys like you never argue with real facts, they always either insult or disappear
Darling, you have been a member here since 2014. You have already heard the arguments. You refuse to consider them and insist you know better because you "are" in russia. We've heard all that before. It's a beautiful day - i don't want to ruin it by arguing with you who are the same as hundreds of others I have argued with before who have been just like you.

No. Explain please

No, but it's common practice for a lot of people on this forum. They claim to know everything and yet can't back a single thing up.

No. Explain please

Oh wow. So, you can't prove anything, can't provide an argument at all, then insult the person you're talking to because you have nothing.

This is American democracy right here.

Ya right - Free and fair elections in Russia happen right after Putin poisons or imprisons his primary competitors.

It's funny how people suddenly get convicted of things once they become a threat to Putin.

"Alexei Navalny is the latest opposition figure to face criminal charges condemned as political "show trials" by Kremlin critics."

Maybe he's not as popular, I mean, when Putin more or less controls the media, it's a bit hard to become popular.

The US system sucks and I don't like it. That doesn't make Russian elections more open.

Navalny's criminal cases are real. The first one was when he wasn't known at all.
The second one was investigated so thoroughly as it never is done just because authorities were afraid to be blamed in political persecution by media, by international organizations and even allowed some human rights organizations to be informed about everything.

I greatly doubt Putin is afraid of Navalny. He is too easy to be smashed...morally...Navalny is uneducated stupid idiot and it is not abusenents but real characteristics

Now, if his crimes have been found, have Putin's?

In China almost all officials are corrupt. Xi has decided to do an "anti-corruption drive" that just happens to ignore his supporters and targets his enemies.

So, all those convicted are corrupt might be true, that's not really the point, is it?

No. Explain please
I guess I got you right

Darling, you have been a member here since 2014. You have already heard the arguments. You refuse to consider them and insist you know better because you "are" in russia. We've heard all that before. It's a beautiful day - i don't want to ruin it by arguing with you who are the same as hundreds of others I have argued with before who have been just like you.
You said about press freedom in Russia, I said you're wrong and mentioned why. You said I was lying but your only argument is your words.
I can prove my words, can you?

Ok, for me it's all clear. Have a nice day

I guess I got you right

You said about press freedom in Russia, I said you're wrong and mentioned why. You said I was lying but your only argument is your words.
I can prove my words, can you?

Ok, for me it's all clear. Have a nice day
Not coherent. I nullified all your arguments beforehand :biggrin:

Now, if his crimes have been found, have Putin's?

In China almost all officials are corrupt. Xi has decided to do an "anti-corruption drive" that just happens to ignore his supporters and targets his enemies.

So, all those convicted are corrupt might be true, that's not really the point, is it?

Corruption in the USA exists as well as in EU and Russia unfortunately.
And ours is not worse than yours. The only difference is propaganda- your mass media use corruption as a reason for rallies and even coups.

Russia is a democracy and holds free and fair elections
Nobody on the planet actually believes this. Not even the Russians who say it out loud.
First I'd like to understand what is democracy. USA is not democracy, but you pretend it is...and you force others to live your way under your rules and that is the reason of most international problems.

I fail to see any problem? .. :dunno:

Two of the greatest free world leaders of our time meeting to discuss the pertinent issues facing both of their democracies, and how to fight against the evils of globalism. .... :thup:
The news that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are preparing to meet in Europe next month has been causing consternation among those keen to keep the temperature of the new ‘Cold War’ close to freezing point.

But these voices should be ignored, as a summit is just what is needed at the present time.

“Meeting jaw to jaw is better than war,” Winston Churchill famously observed. Which sane person, desirous of world peace, could possibly disagree with the sentiment?

A meeting between Trump and Putin will lead to a new ‘spirit of goodwill’ between East and West.

That would never do, as Russia must always be regarded as the enemy – unless it does absolutely everything the West demands of it.

Trump-Putin summit should be welcomed, not feared

Forum List

Back