Putin again made an "inaccuracy" in the words

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This time he clearly said it: "I have decided to conduct a special military operation." The full phrase is: "with the approval of the Federation Council..."

Article 106 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation states:

Federal laws adopted by the State Duma on the following issues are subject to mandatory consideration in the Federation Council:

a) the federal budget;

b) federal taxes and fees;

c) financial, currency, credit, customs regulation, money issue;

d) ratification and denunciation of international treaties of the Russian Federation;

e) the status and protection of the state border of the Russian Federation;

e) war and peace.

And I did not find a law where the President is allowed to make this decision.

GettyImages-1210427901-1000x691@2x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Last edited:
  • Banned
He is also not a Member of Parliament. As far as I understand, he is not even authorized to participate in making such decisions. His consent is also not required, this must be approved by the Federation Council only(see above).

This time he clearly said it: "I have decided to conduct a special military operation." The full phrase is: "with the approval of the Federation Council..."

Article 106 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation states:

Federal laws adopted by the State Duma on the following issues are subject to mandatory consideration in the Federation Council:

a) the federal budget;

b) federal taxes and fees;

c) financial, currency, credit, customs regulation, money issue;

d) ratification and denunciation of international treaties of the Russian Federation;

e) the status and protection of the state border of the Russian Federation;

e) war and peace.

And I did not find a law where the President is allowed to make this decision.

GettyImages-1210427901-1000x691@2x.jpg
The federation does whatever Putin tells them to do. He is a murdering thug dictator. There is no democracy in Russia. The news is still controlled by what is essentially the KGB.

• Banned
The federation does whatever Putin tells them to do. He is a murdering thug dictator. There is no democracy in Russia. The news is still controlled by what is essentially the KGB.
I think that everything is simpler: Putin says that "he decides" for the masses, but in fact the usual procedures work and he does not decide anything.

• Banned
with the approval of the Federation Council
I have decided

It's not exactly what it says, is it?

The jurisdiction of the Council of the Federation includes:
[...]
deciding on the possibility of using the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation;

i

• Banned
To what extent is it acceptable to use such ambiguity in official address?

It's not just a talk show, he acts as an official?

He is also not a Member of Parliament. As far as I understand, he is not even authorized to participate in making such decisions. His consent is also not required, this must be approved by the Federation Council only(see above).
He's also the guy who authorizes the use of polonium 210. The Federation Council knows that.

I think that everything is simpler: Putin says that "he decides" for the masses, but in fact the usual procedures work and he does not decide anything.
Is a fascist dictator. Democracy is a farce in Russia. It's the same old oligarchy in charge.

Democracy is a farce in Russia
like in America. Every state except Texas has given a shit about the right of Americans to get vaccinated voluntarily.

I admit that Russia has a more totalitarian regime, but this does not mean that Putin is "tsar"

This is another topic

like in America. Every state except Texas has given a shit about the right of Americans to get vaccinated voluntarily.

I admit that Russia has a more totalitarian regime, but this does not mean that Putin is "tsar"

This is another topic
Our democracy is 100 times better than Russia. If you think Putin is a nice guy go live there and raise your voice against him just once you're either end up in a prison or dead or both. Freedom doesn't exist in Russia.

Obama, RINO Trump and Biden nearly destroyed American democracy.
You keep saying this is off subject but you let you go on and on. Your opinion is just that an opinion. Facts are facts. trump was never satisfied being just the president, he admired Putin and wanted to be just like him here in America. Plus his uprising on January 6th proved beyond any doubt just how dangerous and devious trump was / is. Hopefully he'll never be in a place where he could practice his treachery again. It's bad enough he continues to try to undermine the government, and has part of strangle holds on what was a good party, the republican party. I'm certain their leadership regrets ever having involved himself with him the first place, he's definitely done more damage than good. And with that I'm done talking about this cuz as you said it's all subject try to have a good day I plan on it. I will not respond to any further of your messages off subject..

Forum List

Back