Punkass Trolls

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

syreen, Cali Girl, rat in the hat and RadiomanATL could all very well have 3-5 people behind the user names... maybe it's a class room for retarded children.

Your targets are very telling. :lol:

The board I came from had people like that. They shared the name amongst themselves and the password. So the posting "style" was always different. One was a bad speller, one seemed to have a few more brain cells, one liked to pick fights, etc. One name, one password, passed amongst 2 to 5 people. I think that is the situation here.

syreen, Cali Girl, rat in the hat and RadiomanATL could all very well have 3-5 people behind the user names... maybe it's a class room for retarded children.

I just realized who it is. The 4 of us only grouped up on one of the little trolls.

Welcome back, Free Candy. You were so much fun the last time you were here.

Does coming back give you some solace?

BINGO!

its emma.

There's one element missing. (R)ighteous was also somebody else. ;)

And Hilbilly Freak is also at least one other poster now. With at least one more registered and waiting.

Gotta love what these obsessive psychotic types will do for attention.

Jeez. This is like trying to read Ulysses and having no idea who's who and what the hell is actually going on. :lol:

Gunny must be on vacation.

I'm starting to get a little lost in this one too, so I've hired a team to get to the bottom of it.

No no no. This is a job for REAL veterans.

Coneheads-movie-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me their street address and I'll get their mommy's credit card cancelled. No high speed nets, no troll.

Also, just cancel new accounts with no activity in the first eight hours.

Better yet cancel the accounts of established members here who troll the new members.

I'll keep it to your intellectual level. Fuck off.

You haven't contributed to a single thread of substance here. Just a rogue troll being observed for information, so the others get caught all at once. Thanks tool.

^^^ That's obvious trolling right there! ^^^

You know that all of my posts and threads are of pour literary geniusness! Why is it that all you've had to contribute has been childish play ground bullying, trolling and potty humor? You should go find a forum where people like retarded troll and find your self a new family!

^^^ That's obvious trolling right there! ^^^

You know that all of my posts and threads are of pour literary geniusness! Why is it that all you've had to contribute has been childish play ground bullying, trolling and potty humor? You should go find a forum where people like retarded troll and find your self a new family!

You probably should report it then. The little flag in the upper righthand corner. Go ahead.

I just realized who it is. The 4 of us only grouped up on one of the little trolls.

BINGO!

its emma.

No, Free Candy was here defending Emma and saying she(?) couldn't call her because her strict parents wouldn't let her use the phone after 8:00.

BINGO!

its emma.

Good! now we got that settled maybe you trolls can leave me alone and go do your bullying on this Emma person.

BINGO!

its emma.

No, Free Candy was here defending Emma and saying she(?) couldn't call her because her strict parents wouldn't let her use the phone after 8:00.

I think they are one and the same. Though it could be two or three different people. It doesn't really matter though. Troll is troll. They all play the same bubblegum slut sex game.

BINGO!

its emma.

Good! now we got that settled maybe you trolls can leave me alone and go do your bullying on this Emma person.

Would it give you some Solace if we gave you some Free Candy?

Would it give you some Solace if we gave you some Free Candy?

Why do you always talk like your drunk? You sound like this:

Would you like some buttermilk toast to go with your bus pass so you can forget all about free hamms beer?

Maybe you should report me then.

You know, the little red flag in the upper right corner.

It should be easy to find. I'll bet you're used to seeing little red things.:eusa_whistle:

BINGO!

its emma.

Please feel free to report posts.

The poor Mods.... they'll be inundated with 'reports' with this Trollbilly Bitch's accusations. According to her, the whole damned board is a troll.... or.... she has a much higher opinion of herself than the rest of us to.

Please feel free to report posts.

The poor Mods.... they'll be inundated with 'reports' with this Trollbilly Bitch's accusations. According to her, the whole damned board is a troll.... or.... she has a much higher opinion of herself than the rest of us to.

funny that, a troll wanting to report posts about trolls.

i feel saddened that I was left out of the list.

BINGO!

its emma.

Hillbilly ain't Emma...

:)

peace...

i feel saddened that I was left out of the list.

I was shocked. Clearly this TrollBilly Bitch needs to learn herself some manners.

Forum List

Back