Pugabe has almost killed corruption investigator Alexei Navalny

as i expected, the entire 55 Savushkina are here

Internet Research Agency - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Internet_Research_Agency

According to Russian online newspaper DP.ru, several months before October 2014 the office moved from Olgino to a four-story building at 55 Savushkina...
Offices · ‎Work organization · ‎Reactions · ‎Timeline of the Internet ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 8/8/20

The Russian troll factory at the heart of the meddling allegations
www.theguardian.com › world › apr › putin-kremlin-in...

Apr 2, 2015 - 55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg, said to be the headquarters of Russia's 'troll army'. Photograph: Shaun Walker for the Guardian. Just after ...

Your Jewish propaganda sucks!
Nasralny shall go together with Putin to their historic homeland Israel and stop to fool folks

Pugabe has almost killed corruption investigator Alexei Navalny , one for sure, that the big things are on the way ....

View attachment 377241

related:

Why do you show the picture Jews assassinate the last Russian Tsar?

POOGABE is the last Muscovite khan , do you agree?

Pugabe has almost killed corruption investigator Alexei Navalny , one for sure, that the big things are on the way ....

View attachment 377241

related:

He isn't Muscovite, he is a Jew

View attachment 377241

related:

but he is a khan right ? more than 20 years

Just for lulz.

It is interesting what 'wise' man decided to organize the interview with these guys and Simonyan.

It is not that I pretend to understand Russian humour, but it looks like a joke.

View attachment 377241

related:

If he is a Finnish, he is not a "Khan", but "Johtaja".

View attachment 377241

related:

And if he is a Jew he is a "Kagan".

View attachment 377241

related:

Long live Vladimir Vladimirovich!

And yes, Litvin, a little donation for your piggy bank of the cross-cultural jokes -

The Mongolian term for "Russia" is "Oros uls" (Russian land), more official term - "Russian Federation" is "Orosyn Holboony Uls", "OHU". Rather often the accessory suffix "yn" is added.

So, they call the Russian Federation "OHU-yn".

Just for lulz.

It is interesting what 'wise' man decided to organize the interview with these guys and Simonyan.

It is not that I pretend to understand Russian humour, but it looks like a joke.

I am not about this video, I am about these guys in general. If at the first stages when this story began circulating it might be possible to believe that all that is a whole provocation of the British, then after their appearance on TV I personally have little doubt they were agents of Russian special services.

I am not saying they actually poisoned Skripal. But for some reason they came to the city, and it clearly not to enjoy its architecture.

Just for lulz.

I am not about this video, I am about these guys in general. If at the first stages when this story began circulating it might be possible to believe that all that is a whole provocation of the British,

Yes, it was.

then after their appearance on TV I personally have little doubt they were agents of Russian special services.
Yes, and as I understand, it was a kind of joke.
Irony, you know:
SAVE_20200617_062148.jpg

"You say there were Russian spies? Ok. Welcome Mr. Aschf Lshtshfum".

I am not saying they actually poisoned Skripal. But for some reason they came to the city, and it clearly not to enjoy its architecture.
Yes. They had business visas, they say.
BTW, did you read Alexander Mishkin's book "Anamnesis vitae"?

The acutely ill Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has arrived in Germany from Siberia for treatment.

He is in a coma after drinking what his supporters suspect was poisoned tea;

Talking about irony...

He will be treated in the same clinic as radio operator Kat (From "Seventeen moments of spring") and "poisoned" Victor Yushchenko.
Funny. Another moment. Germany send a plane, to save a politician from another country. Second case after Mussolini.

Forum List

Back