Psaki says that Biden will not apologize for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist

The tragic fact for Ms. Ptaki is that Trump was referring to undefined people committing undefined acts. Joe personally made a personal comment about a SPECIFIC PERSON.

I pray to God Kyle sues his puckered gray ass.
I hope he does as well. What I wonder is if Biden’s defense lawyers will claim Biden is mentally incompetent and can’t be held responsible for his actions. The lawsuit will happen after Biden is forced to resign due to dementia. But then of course it’s an admission that Biden was demented even when RUNNING for president.

Trump opended his fking mouth all the time about people even without due process. Trump is an ignorant a-hole who can’t even read. He just “wrote” a book, with pictures.
Deflection.
we e
Trump opended his fking mouth all the time about people even without due process. Trump is an ignorant a-hole who can’t even read. He just “wrote” a book, with pictures.
Deflection. Keep defending the cognitive declining DEMORAT who called Kyle a White Supremacist in front of the International Community and openly engaged in Jury Tampering ! His book has pictures? What’s the big deal?

Gee, all we heard about trump Humpers was that he was a citizen and entitled to his opinion.
The same goes for Biden. At the very least, Retennhouse hung out with members of a listed terrorist organization, the Proud Boys.
Liar. Link, please

Deflection.
we e

Deflection. Keep defending the cognitive declining DEMORAT who called Kyle a White Supremacist in front of the International Community and openly engaged in Jury Tampering ! His book has pictures? What’s the big deal?
Of course you have a quote and reference where he said exactly that….didn’t think so.

Now, now let's be fair!

To apologize for calling him a white supremacist Xiden would first have to remember that he did it.

T'aint gonna happen.

First because the mental capacity to do that is gone.

Second because anyone who tries to help Xiden remember will be magically suicided.

He’s the president of the United States, and he is destroying the country. So yeah…..it’s a concern.
Yah I know. All those dying non vax right lunatics are dying just to say, “ I told you so.”
Nice plan. Typical, the right burns the house down then complains when the next left president can’t rebuild it fast enough. Ever try not fking up ? Stupid people who don’t believe in science, education the constitution have more problems then Biden.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
She was asked twice and both times all she did was take passive aggressive shots at Trump and didn't even acknowledge the actual question.

I don't like that snarky bitch.
When you have nothing.....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

so xiden runs to the defense of a demafascist that fakes a lynching…but says nothing about lying about a poor 17 year old that a bunch of demafascist actually tried to lynch…

Ha ha…failure alert. Quote from your own reference dufus, from Fix News…only a moron like yourself would not read their own reference.
“Our conclusion is that Biden did not explicitly describe the Illinois man as a “white supremacist.”
Try reading again Moron. He accused Kyle of being part of a White Militia . He also expressed disappointment at the Jury Verdict

Try reading again Moron. He accused Kyle of being part of a White Militia . He also expressed disappointment at the Jury Verdict
He said he was hanging out with the proud boys, which he did. The proud boys according to the FBI support white nationalism. Biden was absolutely correct. Kyle hangs out with a white supremacist group.
You have a problem with the truth. Take it up with the FBI and every other national security agency.
My statement was from your reference is accurate. Don’t be stooopid. I read it, you still can’t read.

He’s the president of the United States, and he is destroying the country. So yeah…..it’s a concern.
Hopefully he destroys your version of an anti science, democracy hating country.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Wow, he expressed disappointment in the verdict. I suppose you made fun of Hillary wearing pant suits too.

Asked if President Biden would apologize to Kyle Rittenhouse for suggesting he was a white supremacist, press secretary Jen Psaki deflected to President Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacy.
During the trial, prosecutors presented a photo of Rittenhouse as evidence of him consorting with white supremacists, citing the use of the 'OK' sign, which has been co-opted as a sign of 'white power.'

Comment:
The corrupt Democrat Party is using race as a campaign tool of hate and fear.
They are dividing American every chance that they get.
Psaki needs to review Joe Biden's long history of racist statements.
She is making fool of herself every day.

View attachment 567879
View attachment 567880
View attachment 567881

That's going to cost him.

Forum List

Back