Proud To Be White

the tidal wave of mexicans into America is the largest invasion from one country into another in the history of the world.

When you think about the connotations associated with "invasion", it implies an intended take over. But think about the primary reason hispanic immigrants come here: to send money home.

America HAS immigration laws. Follow them, and you're an immigrant. Hop the fucking border and enter here illegaly, and you're just a goddamn wetback and need your ass kicked back to mexico.

Do I have any friends of other than white ethnicity? The answer is yes, but I see that question as an attempt to call me a "racist", just like my initial article calls it.

Immigrant:
1. a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
2. an organism found in a new habitat.

I am not trying to frame you as a racist. I expected you to say that "yes" you do have friends of other ethnicities, and "no, they have not discussed a scheme to take over America".

When you think about the connotations associated with "invasion", it implies an intended take over. But think about the primary reason hispanic immigrants come here: to send money home.

And now I suppose you're going to pretend you've never heard of LaRaza, or MeCha, or Aztlan, LaConquista. Yes, it's an invasion. The mexicans that have entered this country by illegaly crossing the border are criminals, and they WILL sooner or later, drag America into the dirt. Everywhere there's a concentration of them, it costs the "legal taxpayers" hundreds of millions of dollars to support them. Hospitals close, taxes go up, crime goes up, sickness goes up. You name it. They brought it all with them from mexico.

Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens

A general summary of U.S. immigration terminology follows.

Alien
An individual who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.

Illegal Alien
Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable.

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129236,00.html

I am not trying to frame you as a racist. I expected you to say that "yes" you do have friends of other ethnicities, and "no, they have not discussed a scheme to take over America".

Whether the ones I know have or have not, has nothing to do with the ones that have. Your point is moot.

Take a look, and don't play ignorant anymore.....

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

PROUD TO BE WHITE

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"
"Whitey," "Caveman," "The Blue Eyed DEVIL,".. and that's OK.
But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******,
camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King
Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You
have Yom Hashoah You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) .. we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives ..
we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of
Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships
... you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed
Black Colleges in the US , yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching
for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're
not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..
you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running
from the law and posing a threat to society .. you call him a racist.
I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?

u are just a Caucasian american...

And now I suppose you're going to pretend you've never heard of LaRaza, or MeCha, or Aztlan, LaConquista.

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

The idea tha LaRaza pushes the ridiculous plan to take back Texas to California is flawed in an obvious way, if they were to be successful, who would be in those places to keep them from becoming the dump that is Mexico. Mexico has plenty of natural resources. They have basically the same things as Texas, New Mexico and Arizona as far as minerals, labor numbers, etc. Why doesn't Baja California look like California? Africa is a Continent with a huge diversity of natural resourses, beauty and workers, why isn't Africa a mega powerful group of nations? The Philippines, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, etc. etc. What do all of these loser places have in common? Oh wait, the only descent place in Africa is South Africa...What do the other places all have in common.... plenty of great resources and no white people. The Arabs would still be eating sand if white people hadn't explored for, drilled, refined and provided a market for that black gooey stuff under the desert.

If Mexico was given Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, they would destroy the infastructure within a year. Without the common denominator that most advanced countries in the world have in common, white people, countries don't seem to do much at all. Why is it that predominately white people have established and govern the best, most advanced, worthwhile places on the planet? Why do white people grow the majority of food that feeds the rest of the planet? Why did white people step on the moon?

White people are just awful!

The idea tha LaRaza pushes the ridiculous plan to take back Texas to California is flawed in an obvious way, if they were to be successful, who would be in those places to keep them from becoming the dump that is Mexico. Mexico has plenty of natural resources. They have basically the same things as Texas, New Mexico and Arizona as far as minerals, labor numbers, etc. Why doesn't Baja California look like California? Africa is a Continent with a huge diversity of natural resourses, beauty and workers, why isn't Africa a mega powerful group of nations? The Philippines, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, etc. etc. What do all of these loser places have in common? Oh wait, the only descent place in Africa is South Africa...What do the other places all have in common.... plenty of great resources and no white people. The Arabs would still be eating sand if white people hadn't explored for, drilled, refined and provided a market for that black gooey stuff under the desert.

If Mexico was given Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, they would destroy the infastructure within a year. Without the common denominator that most advanced countries in the world have in common, white people, countries don't seem to do much at all. Why is it that predominately white people have established and govern the best, most advanced, worthwhile places on the planet? Why do white people grow the majority of food that feeds the rest of the planet? Why did white people step on the moon?

White people are just awful!
Is this your idea of white pride?

The dangerous MEChA, they destroyed copies of a conservative college newspaper five years ago!!! To call them seperatist or militant would be a far stretch...

OK 15whatever... you've demonstrated completely your ability to ignore tangible threats. Heeeere's your picture....

yikesne1.jpg

How convenient.

What is you were forced to have a form? Or would you care to dodge again?

I'm trying to understand your grammar. :huh:

Just about any government form to apply for a license, job, or permit has a section on "race". Last I recall filling out was a building permit application. Or maybe it was a professional license. The only forms that these should be used is for identification, which the liberals detest due to "racial profiling".

I'm trying to understand your grammar. :huh:

Just about any government form to apply for a license, job, or permit has a section on "race". Last I recall filling out was a building permit application. Or maybe it was a professional license. The only forms that these should be used is for identification, which the liberals detest due to "racial profiling".
Dodge. Got it.

If he's wrong, why don't you just tell us why, instead of asking an insipid question.
I guess I had no idea that pride consisted of so much disdain, hence my question.

And you? Do you believe the world would be a better place if there were just more white people? That certainly appears to be his position. I guess it sucks we have to put up with all those non-whites fucking everything up all the time. Those assholes.

I typically write in "mixed". My reasoning is that the northern European tribes should have as much distinction in society as those of “color”. Looking at the default selections of these forms, it is apparent that the liberal bureaucrat who thought up the categories does not think so.
Do you see people as either being part of a tribe of the greater group of "white" people or a tribe of the greater group of "colored" people?

Your statement appears to group white people as one, and everyone else as another. Do you believe blacks, hispanics, indians, asians, etc. all belong to the "those of color" group while italians, irish, german, polish, etc. all belong to the "white" or "northern European" group?

What would it take for the form to give northern European tribes as much distinction? An Irish box? A Polish box? A french box?

Do you see people as either being part of a tribe of the greater group of "white" people or a tribe of the greater group of "colored" people?

Your statement appears to group white people as one, and everyone else as another. Do you believe blacks, hispanics, indians, asians, etc. all belong to the "those of color" group while italians, irish, german, polish, etc. all belong to the "white" or "northern European" group?

What would it take for the form to give northern European tribes as much distinction? An Irish box? A Polish box? A french box?

I think that you are so wrapped up in your dislike for me that you assume I’m thinking things other than what I’ve obviously stated. But that’s OK, be assured that you are not the first, nor will you be the last.

As I’ve said in post 34: “I typically write in "mixed". My reasoning is that the northern European tribes should have as much distinction in society as those of “color”. Looking at the default selections of these forms, it is apparent that the liberal bureaucrat who thought up the categories does not think so.”

The forms always group “whites” or “Caucasians” in one group, and separates people of color into separate groups, usually Africans, Hispanic, Native Americans, etc. This lumps all whites into one group, as well as all Africans, but it at least gives non-whites some level of distinction. If the forms were to be true to its stated purpose of tracking ethnicity, then it should have spaces for Irish, Polish, Cherokee, Portuguese, Mexican-tribal, Mexican-Spanish, etc. Of course, this would be ridiculously complex, as well as un-serving to the actual Liberal Agenda that requires “whites” to be excluded in favor of non-whites.

Whenever I broach this subject with Liberals they react as you did- with false accusations about my motives. And I see that as a true "dodge". :poke:

How is this...
The forms always group “whites” or “Caucasians” in one group, and separates people of color into separate groups, usually Africans, Hispanic, Native Americans, etc. This lumps all whites into one group, as well as all Africans, but it at least gives non-whites some level of distinction.
...different from this?
The forms always group “blacks” or “Africans” in one group, and separates everyone else into separate groups, usually Caucasians, Hispanic, Native Americans, etc. This lumps all blacks into one group, as well as all Caucasians, but it at least gives non-blacks some level of distinction.

How is this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockmail
The forms always group “whites” or “Caucasians” in one group, and separates people of color into separate groups, usually Africans, Hispanic, Native Americans, etc. This lumps all whites into one group, as well as all Africans, but it at least gives non-whites some level of distinction.

...different from this?
Quote:
The forms always group “blacks” or “Africans” in one group, and separates everyone else into separate groups, usually Caucasians, Hispanic, Native Americans, etc. This lumps all blacks into one group, as well as all Caucasians, but it at least gives non-blacks some level of distinction.

You screwed it up—on purpose?

You should have said this:

The forms always group “blacks” or “Africans” in one group, and separates “white” people into separate groups, usually Nordic, Germanic, English, etc. This lumps all “blacks” into one group, as well as all Hispanics, but it at least gives whites some level of distinction.

In which case there ain't any difference.:soul:

Warning, I'm going to re-post Pale's thread starting post:

PROUD TO BE WHITE

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"
"Whitey," "Caveman," "The Blue Eyed DEVIL,".. and that's OK.
But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******,
camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King
Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You
have Yom Hashoah You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) .. we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives ..
we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of
Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships
... you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed
Black Colleges in the US , yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching
for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're
not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..
you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running
from the law and posing a threat to society .. you call him a racist.
I am proud.
But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Some, that have posted on this thread, need to re-read that post.

Unless I'm missing some "buried" message, or need to use a secret de-coder ring, Pale is talking about PRIDE, and if its good for the goose, then why not for the gander?

I didn't see a single racist statement in that post, or any attempt on his part to suggest, that White's are better in any way than any other ethnic group.

The fact that some have attempted to hijack the thread into other area's is a different issue, and I DO get the feeling, that there is some racial undertones to some posts.

You screwed it up—on purpose?

You should have said this:

In which case there ain't any difference.:soul:
Perhaps there is confusion about what's on the form.

Which of the following is it currently?

1)
check appropriate:

White

Black
Asian
Hispanic
Native American
Mixed

2)
check appropriate:

White
Black
  • African
  • Cuban
  • Other
Asian
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Other
Hispanic
  • Mexican
  • Spanish
  • Other
Native American
  • Cherokee
  • Seminole
  • Other

Perhaps there is confusion about what's on the form.

Which of the following is it currently?

1)
check appropriate:

White

Black
Asian
Hispanic
Native American
Mixed

2)
check appropriate:

White
Black
  • African
  • Cuban
  • Other
Asian
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Other
Hispanic
  • Mexican
  • Spanish
  • Other
Native American
  • Cherokee
  • Seminole
  • Other

Nice dodge.

BTW, both your lists above are racist (against whitey, honkey, and cracker.)

Forum List

Back