Proud Boys Won A PR Victory In Portland While Antifa Beat Random People

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK

Tim reports on Antifa's pr debacle in Portland Oregon...strange how these terrorist thugs manage to give the right impression of themselves..not really...low IQ brown shirts will act the part...disgusting but funny in this case...cause ultimately they will dig their own grave

Tim reports on Antifa's pr debacle in Portland Oregon...strange how these terrorist thugs manage to give the right impression of themselves..not really...low IQ brown shirts will act the part...disgusting but funny in this case...cause ultimately they will dig their own grave
I'm proud of the Patriotic Proud Boys

I heard some buffoon on the radio news lamenting about a "rise in white supremacy" that we will just have to face, which is complete bullshit anyway. If there is a real and present threat to America it is the rise of mindless commie pukes like ANITIFA who insist everyone who opposes them are white supremacists.

I heard some buffoon on the radio news lamenting about a "rise in white supremacy" that we will just have to face, which is complete bullshit anyway. If there is a real and present threat to America it is the rise of mindless commie pukes like ANITIFA who insist everyone who opposes them are white supremacists.

White supremacist = American.

Have the leftist dictionary.... The rise of Americans is what they are talking about, and they are scared shitless. Looks like this time the people who organized the event were well prepared for Antifa and made them look like the idiots that they are.

Have the leftist dictionary.... The rise of Americans is what they are talking about, and they are scared shitless. Looks like this time they were well prepared for Antifa and made them look like the idiots that they are.
Exactly. Today's America is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they created America.

Only Antifa can be so incompetent that they attack a random person having nothing to do with the event... and still get their asses kicked.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biggest losers ever.

Have the leftist dictionary.... The rise of Americans is what they are talking about, and they are scared shitless. Looks like this time they were well prepared for Antifa and made them look like the idiots that they are.
Exactly. Today's America is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they created America.

I agree...see the Naturalization Act Of 1790
cropped-us-naturalization-act-1790-3.png

Forum List

Back