Protesters blocking the streets in Sacramento Ca

Back to work, today.

It took me nearly two hours to get home, a distance of about 20 miles. Traffic on the I-5 was terribly f•••ed up. I didn't see any actual “protesters”, but the news reported that they had pretty much taken over the downtown/midtown part of Sacramento, and were actively blocking the surface streets there. Apparently, they also were affecting the I-5.

Not long after I finally got home, I received a frantic phone call from my wife. She depends on public transit to get to and from her job, and she'd received word that the public transit system was all messed up because of the protesters. The public transit route goes through the downtown/midtown area, so yes, her trip would have been affected.

We ended up figuring out some place where both she and I could get to, without either of us having to go anywhere near the downtown/midtown area, so that I could pick her up there and bring her home.

Even here in the capitol of relentlessly left wrong-wing California, by now, I have to say that the point has been reached where there is no excuse for the police department' nonfeasance on this matter. They should be rounding up all of this criminal filth, and throwing all of their worthless asses in jail.

Of course, our police department here in Sacramento is every bit as corrupt and worthless the rest of our government.
Same thing happened in Tampa. Happens everywhere there is a Democrat mayor, whose # 1 insane rule is, don't oppose blacks, no matter what. Yet another reason to not let your state (or city) go blue.

AllLivesSplatter.jpg

Good. Protests like this are what results when the people who are supposed to be leaders refuse to take incidents like this shooting seriously and confront them honestly, transparently, and with integrity.

Right-wing "conservative" officials and officeholders have displayed outright cowardice time and again when confronted by people who want to speak to them about their positions on one issue or another. It's "quick, out the back door!" "Call security!" It is apparent that they are incapable of doing the jobs the public pays them to do. So yes, there will be more protests, and not only about police shootings.

Good. Protests like this are what results when the people who are supposed to be leaders refuse to take incidents like this shooting seriously and confront them honestly, transparently, and with integrity.

Right-wing "conservative" officials and officeholders have displayed outright cowardice time and again when confronted by people who want to speak to them about their positions on one issue or another. It's "quick, out the back door!" "Call security!" It is apparent that they are incapable of doing the jobs the public pays them to do. So yes, there will be more protests, and not only about police shootings.
1. Do you think it's "Good" if someone in one (or more) of the blocked cars, is hurt/bleeding, and needs to get to a hospital in a hurry ? What if there's an ambulance or fire truck on the way to a fire, and they're being blocked in, and can't move ? What if you have a young female relative, who is in labor ready to give birth, in one of those blocked cars ? "Good" ?

2. I see conservative officials "confronted" by people who want to speak to them about their positions, all the time on TV shows. A bunch of them will be on TV just a few hours from now, on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, on Stephenopolous Show,on Face the Nation, and on Meet the Press. They're on these shows every Sunday morning, talking to the entire nation. Trump himself has been on many TV interviews.

3. "Incapable" ? The economy is booming. ISIS is routed. North Korea is mellowing, China is diminishing. Tariffs are doing their jobs. Unemployment is way down (lowest ever for blacks & Hispanics). Looks pretty capable.

Protesters blocking the streets in Sacramento Ca

Black Lives Matter protesters block northbound lanes of I-5 in Sacramento near the I Street exit.

Protesters are rallying against the deadly police shooting of Stephon Clark. More on the story: Protesters block I-5 in Sacramento, call for justice after deadly police shooting.

California should pass that law where they can just be run over fk uhmm

So should New York

Personalities on Fox News were indignant when Black Lives Matters protesters blocked streets.
But when people protesting President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates held up traffic in New York this week? Well, the stars of the network that’s become a hotbed of coronavirusand vaccine misinformation were a whole lot more forgiving.

Fox News All Of A Sudden Loves Protesters Blocking Traffic” — on Thursday.

1. Do you think it's "Good" if someone in one (or more) of the blocked cars, is hurt/bleeding, and needs to get to a hospital in a hurry ? What if there's an ambulance or fire truck on the way to a fire, and they're being blocked in, and can't move ? What if you have a young female relative, who is in labor ready to give birth, in one of those blocked cars ? "Good" ?

2. I see conservative officials "confronted" by people who want to speak to them about their positions, all the time on TV shows. A bunch of them will be on TV just a few hours from now, on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, on Stephenopolous Show,on Face the Nation, and on Meet the Press. They're on these shows every Sunday morning, talking to the entire nation. Trump himself has been on many TV interviews.

3. "Incapable" ? The economy is booming. ISIS is routed. North Korea is mellowing, China is diminishing. Tariffs are doing their jobs. Unemployment is way down (lowest ever for blacks & Hispanics). Looks pretty capable.

Anti vaxers in NY held up traffic yesterday. Fox News suddenly loves protesters who hold up traffic. I bet you do too.

So should New York

Personalities on Fox News were indignant when Black Lives Matters protesters blocked streets.
But when people protesting President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates held up traffic in New York this week? Well, the stars of the network that’s become a hotbed of coronavirusand vaccine misinformation were a whole lot more forgiving.

Fox News All Of A Sudden Loves Protesters Blocking Traffic” — on Thursday.

Anti vaxers in NY held up traffic yesterday. Fox News suddenly loves protesters who hold up traffic. I bet you do too.

I don't care what the cause is.

Subhuman filth who “protest” by blocking public streets and obstructing the freedom of actual human beings are criminals. If they do it for a cause that I would support, then they are only a shame to that cause.

This one protest photo could be counterd by 1000 photos of leftists blocking traffic. It's what they do. It's who they are. It's a leftist thing. Big time.
Turns out, when you are mad, it's what you righties do too. And look at what bends you out of shape. Blacks protest cops murdering them. You protest having to wear a mask. And you get so unhinged over it you try to kidnap a governor and pull a coup.

Turns out, when you are mad, it's what you righties do too. And look at what bends you out of shape. Blacks protest cops murdering them. You protest having to wear a mask. And you get so unhinged over it you try to kidnap a governor and pull a coup.

1. Most of those use of force incidents were justified and have been or will be quietly ruled that way.

2. The whitmore plot, was all ginned up by the FBI.

Forum List

Back