Protesters at the DNC are being contained by a..........

The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy....do try and keep up

It is not hypocritical to support fences where they make sense and oppose border walls where they do not
it is however hypocritical to pretend the wall wouldn't work, which is EXACTLY what you morons try to do.

Show a 2600 mile wall that has worked

Show me a 2600 mile wall that did NOT keep illegal immigrants out.

because with dumb Donald saying he's going to give a huge tax cut for rich people, I'm sure he'll have the money for idiocy like his wall. (which normal people know mexico is not paying for).

but good luck with that.

Speaking of dumb, you do realize that if taxes are lowered, but incomes rise, tax revenue will go up, don't you?

It is not hypocritical to support fences where they make sense and oppose border walls where they do not
it is however hypocritical to pretend the wall wouldn't work, which is EXACTLY what you morons try to do.

because with dumb Donald saying he's going to give a huge tax cut for rich people, I'm sure he'll have the money for idiocy like his wall. (which normal people know mexico is not paying for).

but good luck with that.

Speaking of dumb, you do realize that if taxes are lowered, but incomes rise, tax revenue will go up, don't you?

ah yes...the rightwingnut trickle down lie

speaking of dumb.... :cuckoo:

oh, btw, idiota

it wasn't 80% of bernie people who back clinton, it's 90%

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

i figure most of the rest were trumpeters trying to sabotage the dems in open primary states.

now you can run along

but good luck with that.

ah yes...the rightwingnut trickle down lie

speaking of dumb.... :cuckoo:

oh, btw, idiota

it wasn't 80% of bernie people who back clinton, it's 90%

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

i figure most of the rest were trumpeters trying to sabotage the dems in open primary states.

now you can run along
So Trump has all these kids and minorities who are going to vote for him?

No wonder he is kicking Hillary's ass.

This is like the fourth thread on this

I understand you guys get direction on what nonsense to post. But maybe you can explain why conservatives believe that someone who is opposed to an $80 billion 2000 mile wall must be opposed to a chain link security fence
Maybe you can explain why people who believe that walls don't keep people out are increasing the size of the fence around the White House and using walls to keep people out of the DNC?

I have a 300 foot stockade fence around my back yard to keep my dog in.

Does that mean I am not allowed to be against the Great Wall of Trump?

greatwalloftrump.jpg
It does show that you're an idiot....

Forum List

Back