Prosecutors dropping charges against Baldwin

If it had been loaded properly he would have used it to shoot "at" another actor without incident. Personally you couldn't pay me enough to get shot at by real guns SUPPOSEDLY loaded with blanks. It surprises me this hasn't happened more often. I believe there was a case where an actor accidentally shot himself with a blank and the mere concussion killed him.

Last edited:
When somebody says, "We all know that", they normally don't.
Butin this case we do. Baldwin has long been a vocal opponent to trump and his cult. They hate him. The shooting would have never received as much attention if it was anybody else.

Just coming in so still processing, but looks like Baldwin is home free.

Of course he is. He's a DummyCrat. Some dude walks through the halls of Congress taking selfies and he lingers in prison, indefinitely. Baldwin murders a woman and assaults another person with a deadly weapon (two actual felonies) and he gets a free pass. And the DemWits will claim that justice is equal under the Pedo Joe regime.

Why would they pout? Now individuals with guns can shoot people "accidently" and just claim they had a Baldwin moment.
R.916bef52feebc1d42ea23b3ba4af22cb

Jokes aside Baldwin's crass actions after the shooting is what got him into dutch with the law more than anything else.

Even then, dick as he is, I could not see any real grounds for a criminal charge.....He should be taking it up the ass in civil court though given it was his film and his responsibility to hire good armorers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back