Proof that Democrats are the anti-Law and order Party.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Democrats are systemically biased against law and order. I believe that is part of their campaign to create chaos in America. DEFUND THE POLICE!!! ICE IS THE NEW KKK!!!! BORDER PATROL IS WHIPPING BLACK PEOPLE!!! The very people putting their lives on the line to protect us are constantly vilified by the Democrats. And they never apologize they just move onto the next smear. The Democrats are doing more damage to America than Terrorists ever have.

I wonder how long the Biden clan will push the border patrol horse whipping blacks bullshit...even my most liberal friends are shaking their heads over this latest Biden BS....
Hey, it worked once, why not give 'er another try. Eh? wot wot. :heehee:

466btn.jpg

The Democrats are systemically biased against law and order. I believe that is part of their campaign to create chaos in America. DEFUND THE POLICE!!! ICE IS THE NEW KKK!!!! BORDER PATROL IS WHIPPING BLACK PEOPLE!!! The very people putting their lives on the line to protect us are constantly vilified by the Democrats. And they never apologize they just move onto the next smear. The Democrats are doing more damage to America than Terrorists ever have.

Before you continue to belch you bile like lava, would you like to post the exact verifiable evidence you have for those claims.
I'm saying you have nothing but wanted a personal swipe at Joe. Grow up.

Before you continue to belch you bile like lava, would you like to post the exact verifiable evidence you have for those claims.
I'm saying you have nothing but wanted a personal swipe at Joe. Grow up.
..you have proven you don't know shit about the US..we laugh at you and Tommy's crap about the US

..they HONOR criminals!!!!..Bidumb and the left KNEEL for criminals ....Bidumb said FU to the police and border patrol
...he is a total idiot and un-American

Hey, it worked once, why not give 'er another try. Eh? wot wot. :heehee:

466btn.jpg
I recently had the need to store some things in a local self-store facility. Gee whiz, don't you just know that every one of those storage units had one of nooses on the door! I ran around screaming my head off about all the racist hate, but nobody wanted to hear it. Imagine that. Scratching my head.

Both sides are destroying the US. This post is an example of the nonsense of US partisan politics.

Both sides are destroying the US. This post is an example of the nonsense of US partisan politics.
.....no, the left is destroying the US...you didn't see this border shit with Mr Trump? ..the left are burning/looting/destroying in support of CRIMINALS
..Bidumb fkd up our oil/etc independence.....he's giving [ wasting ] BILLIONS away to other countries!!!!
etc etc etc --Bidumb and the left are destroying the country

frigidweirdo Bidumb and the left are saying FU to police/border agents/law--order--and they HONOR criminality and criminals --this is a MAJOR issue in destroying the country and it's STUPID!!!!

I never thought I would see anyone condemning law enforcement on horseback.

I thought everyone liked horses.

Forum List

Back