Proof of Aliens Among Us..........

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Dimash from Kazakhstan.........
The lyrics are French, he has such vocal control and vocal range that he couldn't possibly be from this planet. At least that's what most reviewers say.

Me? I'm a vocalist who is completely blown away by this man's ability, not to mention jealous....... :lol:

The English translation is on the screen.

The lyrics are French, he has such vocal control and vocal range that he couldn't possibly be from this planet. At least that's what most reviewers say.

Me? I'm a vocalist who is completely blown away by this man's ability, not to mention jealous....... :lol:

Reminds me a bit of the alien opera singer in The Fifth Element.

Some range.

Darn...I thought I was going to see another out of focus video of an alien spaceship....

Some contortionists can do incredible things with their bodies....but it doesn't mean I like to watch. It's kind of grotesque really...

2j3kux.jpg

Where exactly are the aliens?
One or two possibly at Edwards Air Base or Dulce and for larger numbers look to the star systems of Orion , Sirius and Pleiades -- most popular alleged locations . However , when it comes to inter dimensional and curved space travel , getting contact details is more difficult !!!

One or two possibly at Edwards Air Base or Dulce and for larger numbers look to the star systems of Orion , Sirius and Pleiades -- most popular alleged locations . However , when it comes to inter dimensional and curved space travel , getting contact details is more difficult !!!
Yes, those aliens are still undocumented.

A good musical gymnast . Loves the melodrama .Prefer George Michael .

Good list. Charles Hall also listed Nellis Air Force Base. 58 miles out in the Mountains at Range 4. The Aliens live in the Mountain.

Ever notice people who believe in conspiracy theories believe Aliens are among us?

BUT, it dawned on me this weekend. We do have gays living among us. The inhabit the bodies of young children and aliens are gay. Sometimes aliens inhabit the wrong body. They take over a little girl but the alien is a boy so they have to get a sex change operation.

Right under our noses. My question is do the gays know it?

Yeah, me too.
But the truly astounding thing is Dimash is a male..........
:thup:
I'd have to do a nut check, brah.

That's notes I've never heard a man vocalize, he's got some range, wow! Ah ah! I hear teh falsetto.

Nevertheless, entertaining.

Forum List

Back