Progressives, Gays and Muslims

Can an individual embrace homosexuality and Islam simultaneously?

• Total voters
If you ever want proof that Progressives have no principles, you need to look no further on how they cater to gays and Muslims at the same time.

That's impossible for any individual who has a set of personally immutable principles.

I side with gays ultimately, because I'd rather err on the side of liberty.

You side with gays. I see, so you're a gay Islamophobe, congratulations on finding yourself.

"Personally immutable principles" are a danger to society. If you are unwilling to accept that you may be wrong on an issue, that there might be a better way to go, then you're doomed.

The president refuses to call terrorists "Islamic terrorists" because to do so legitimizes their cause. They are fighting for Islam.

Islam does not promote barbarism or terrorism. Most Muslims are as horrified by their actions as the rest of us. You honour asshole terrorists by calling them Muslim terrorists. By implying theirs is a legitimate cause.

It is just as important to show mainstream Muslims that we respect them and their faith. Failure to do so encourages the terrorists and helps recruit fighters to their cause.

When was the last time a Christian or Jewish group rounded up gays and threw them off a roof? or stoned them?
And that is horrible. And I have said so...as have other Progressives.

It seems that we hear more about that from Conservatives in a tone of "You should be grateful that we don't do that to YOU!"
I think you are tone deaf.

Forum List

Back