Progressives: Despicable Liars

the top 4 causes of maternal mortality: infections (usually after childbirth); high blood pressure during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia and eclampsia); complications from delivery; and. unsafe abortion.

Top most relavent being unsafe abortion. The others go away when youre not pregnant.
And your point here would be…what…exactly?

And your point here would be…what…exactly?
this happens because youre flooding this thread with too many topics.

You had posted an article about abortion and maternal health problems, then i had provided data linking abortion restrictions with maternal mortality.

this happens because youre flooding this thread with too many topics.
I’m not “flooding this thread with too many topics”. You just drink and can’t follow along.
You had posted an article about abortion and maternal health problems, then i had provided data linking abortion restrictions with maternal mortality.
No shit. And then you listed the “top four causes of maternal mortality” when nobody asked. And when I asked you what it had to do, you couldn’t answer.

Maybe it's time to check your eye sight.

Georgia | February 22, 2022 | Race, Color

A jury found three Georgia men guilty of hate crimes and attempted kidnapping in the pursuit and killing of Ahmaud Arbery, a young Black man who was jogging on a public road.

Seeing Mr. Arbery jogging, two of the defendants armed themselves, got into a truck, and chased him through the neighborhood. They yelled at him, used their truck to cut off his route, and threatened him with guns. The third defendant joined the chase, and all three men tried to prevent Mr. Arbery from leaving after surrounding him. In the ensuing struggle, one of the men shot and killed Mr. Arbery as he attempted to escape.

An important part of the trial was proving that the defendants acted because of Mr. Arbery's race. Evidence showed that each defendant held racist beliefs that led them to assume, without reason, that Mr. Arbery was a criminal.

All three defendants face sentences of up to life in prison.
Maybe it's time for you to watch the news. Murder and kidnapping were the crimes. "Hate crime" was just tacked on to be political correct. No one has ever been convicted of a so-called "hate crime" without some other crime taking precedence.

still remaining is the fact that maternal death rates are 62 percent higher in states that restrict abortion access.

but my own suspicion is that healthcare in general is worse in those same states

It hasn't been been a year since the SC decision, so your claim is obviously complete horseshit. Also, those are not the four main causes of infant mortality: These are the causes:

Last edited:
This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155

? to state that all progressives constantly do this based on one or two incidents is evidence that your brain isnt functioning properly.

ive NEVER done this and i dont know anyone who has.

There are so few abortions now and that's a great thing. Now push contraception so the rest are gone. Less births be ause of responsible people.

Why would abortion laws affect maternal morality?

its all detailed there.
Pregnancy often exacerbates other health impairments. Also causes some of its own. Beyond that, unsafe black market abortions.

A Democrat wouldn’t be able to speak if they weren’t allowed to lie…
“This is a brazen lie. It’s an astonishing lie. It’s an evil lie,” Cooke said of Kamala Harris’ accusation. “It is so untrue—so deliberately and cynically misleading—that, in a sensible political culture, Harris would be obligated to issue an apology.”

Lying is just what liberals do (24x7) 🤷‍♂️

That's funny considering you are telling a silly lie right here.

Some liberal out there telling a lie does not even mean she lies all the time, never mind all liberals lie all the time.

That's funny considering you are telling a silly lie right here.

Some liberal out there telling a lie does not even mean she lies all the time, never mind all liberals lie all the time.
You would almost have a point…if my comment was based on that single article.

Of course, this thread - filled with hundreds of examples - proves my comment wasn’t based on that single article.

Next?

You would almost have a point…if my comment was based on that single article.

Of course, this thread - filled with hundreds of examples - proves my comment wasn’t based on that single article.

Next?

So if I will give you hundreds of examples of rightwingers lying, will that convince you that lying is what rightwingers do (24x7) 🤷‍♂️ ?

P@triot, you are wasting your time arguing with a liberal.
It's people like this who put Joe Biden in the White House, Nancy Pelosi in congress with Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff.
They are destroying America with lies and evil and have no intention of changing.
\
````Dems in 5 easy steps.jpg

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155

The lies they are telling now to justify their border wall flip flop ae unhinged

Forum List

Back